剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
I'm sure you will, son.
我相信你可以的 孩子
You called me "son."
你叫我"孩子"
No take-backs.
不许收回啦
How will I know to open the door?
我什么时候才能开门
When you hear me knock the "Funky Cold Medina."
听到我敲出《性感冷艳麦迪娜》的节奏再开
I don't know what the "Funky Cold Medina" is.
我不知道《性感冷艳麦迪娜》是什么鬼
Even context clues have failed me.
就算结合上下文也猜不出来
All right, you'll know it's me.
好啦 你会知道是我的
Why'd you do it, Bob?
你为什么要这么做 鲍勃
Why'd you betray everything you ever stood for?
为什么要背叛你曾经守护的一切
I spent 14 years bringing down a Mexican cartel.
我花了十四年打掉一个墨西哥贩毒团伙
You know what they gave me for it?
你知道他们回报我什么吗
A letter of commendation with my last name misspelled.
一封嘉奖信 还把我的姓写错了
In all fairness, Bob,
说句公道话 鲍勃
who spells "Anderson" with three Ns?
谁会把"安德森"写成"安德木"呀
Regardless, I figured if they're not gonna give me
不管了 我想既然他们不打算尊重我
any respect, I might as well get paid.
我还不如搞点钱
Was it worth it?
值得吗
Of course. I made millions.
当然 我赚了上百万
I traveled the world.
我周游过世界
I've eaten whale.
吃过鲸鱼
I always assumed whale would be too fatty.
我觉得鲸鱼肉会很肥腻
Well, I don't have to assume.
我不用觉得
I know for a fact it is.
我很清楚就是这样
It's disgusting.
太恶心了
I threw up.
我都吐了
That sounds funky.
这么有节奏
Must be Jake.
肯定是杰克
What's going on?
怎么回事
Ha-ha, we fooled you, you fool!
哈哈 我们骗到你了 笨蛋
I was gonna do something cooler,
我本来想说些更酷的台词
but then I was just like, "Go with what you feel."
但转念又想 "就凭感觉来吧"
Who are these people?
这都是谁
Oh, well, this is my best friend, Charles,
这是我最好的朋友 查尔斯
and this is my girlfriend, Amy.
这是我女朋友 艾米
She's not really pregnant.
她其实并没怀孕
We're taking things slow, but it's going really good.
我们想慢慢来 但是感觉很好
Jake? Right.
杰克 对
They arrived about an hour ago.
他们大约一小时前到了这里
Sir, I'm gonna need you to cut the power
先生 我需要你给四一零号♥
for Rosa Diaz in apartment 410.
罗莎·迪亚兹的房♥间断电
410 is Emily Goldfinch. Who?
四一零住的是艾米莉·戈德芬奇 谁
Curly black hair, always smiling,
黑色卷发 特别爱笑
a little chatty for my taste.
就是感觉话有点多
I have so many questions, but there's no time.
我有好多问题想问 但是没时间了
Cut the power.
切断电源
The sniper was Charles...
狙击手是查尔斯扮的
Bang.
砰
And Rosa.
还有罗莎
And while you were cowering in the panic room,
当你藏在避难室的时候
I went and got this file
我去拿来了这份文件
to make sure you weren't lying.
以免你说谎
Well, what happened in here?
那这是怎么回事
It looks like there was a fight.
像是发生过一场打斗
Oh, it was me.
我弄的
I was done with this place the minute you all
你们踏进房♥间的那一刻起 我就决定
stepped foot in it.
抛弃这里了
Oops.
哎呀
Guess you should have taken our witness protection offer
你真该接受我们的证人保护计划方案
and gone to Florida, Bob.
去佛罗里达的 鲍勃
We have more than enough evidence
我们现在有充足的证据
to take you and Figgis down.
可以扳倒你和菲吉斯了
You've been played, Bob.
你中计了 鲍勃
It was all a ruse.
这都是策略
You don't work with Jake Peralta for three years
跟杰克·佩拉尔塔共事过三年的人
without knowing what the "Funky Cold Medina" Is.
怎么可能不知道"性感冷艳麦迪娜"
Aw, hell yeah.
那必须的
I asked the guy, "Why you so fly?"
"我问这哥们 '怎么这么爽'"
He said, "Funky Cold Medina."
"他说 '性感冷艳麦迪娜'"
Funky Cold Medina.
性感冷艳麦迪娜
Zero rehearsal.
没排练过哦
I just got off the phone with the DOJ.
我刚跟司法部通过电♥话♥
They've arrested over 75 of Figgis's men.
他们已经逮捕了至少七十五名菲吉斯的手下
His operation is decimated.
他的组织已经垮了
Did they find Figgis?
他们抓到菲吉斯了吗
Not yet, but they're confident they will.
还没有 但是他们相信会的
And when they do, Detective Pimento can come home.
等他们抓到他 皮门托警探就可以回来了
Can't wait.
等不及了
I'm gonna eat his face off.
我要把他的脸啃下来
You guys are so cute.
你们真是太可爱了
I'd like to propose a toast.
我提议大家干一杯
Even when Bob held that gun to my head,
即使是鲍勃用枪指着我的脑袋时
I was not afraid,
我也毫无畏惧
because I knew you were on the case.
因为我知道你们会追查到底
I respect the hell out of each and every one of you.
我要向在座的所有人表达我由衷的敬意
NineNine. NineNine.
九九万岁 九九万岁
Love it when everyone chants that.
最喜欢听大家一起这么喊
So Charles and I really got into it on the plane,
查尔斯和我在飞机上的时候想了很多事
and around sundae number five, I realized
在吃到第五个圣代时 我突然想到
we should move in together.
我们应该搬到一起住
You and Charles?
你和查尔斯
No, you and me.
不是 我们俩
Oh!
噢
Yes, that makes so much more sense.
对 这样才合情合理
Absolutely, immediately, let's do that.
双手赞成 我们马上搬吧
I love you so much.
我真的非常爱你
Aw, I love you so much too.
我也非常爱你
I love this so much.
我非常爱这个画面
So I guess Charles was listening to our conversation.
看来查尔斯一直在偷听我们说话
Yeah.
是啊
Ooh, I'm gonna get this.
我得接一下
Hello? Jake Peralta?
你好 杰克·佩拉尔塔
This is Jimmy Figgis.
我是吉米·菲吉斯
Oh, uh, hey, dog.
噢 你好啊 哥们
You and Ray Holt took down my operation.
你和雷·霍尔特搞垮了我的生意
Now I'm gonna kill you both.
我要杀了你们
Later, dog.
回见 哥们
Uh, Captain Holt?
霍尔特警监
Morning, Greg.
早啊 格雷格
Morning, Larry.
早 拉里
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表