剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
**Charles in charge of our days and our nights*
*Charles是老大 日日夜夜是老大
What? Nuh-uh.
啥子 不
How am I supposed to-- come on!
我怎么停车啊
Some clown clown-parked his clown car
某些烂人把他的烂车停在了
in Captain Holt's spot and halfway into mine.
Holt警监的车位上 还占到了我的位置
What a clown!
真是个烂人
Sporty? Mmhmm.
跑车吗 对
Convertible? Yeah, that's the one.
敞篷的 对
Oh, I hate people who drive sports cars.
我最讨厌开跑车的人了
You're not Gloria Estefan, and this isn't Miami.
你不是Gloria Estefan 这里也不是迈阿密
Charles. Hey, Captain.
Charles 别说了 嘿 警监
Get ready to join me in the huff zone.
准备好跟我一块生气吧
No. Some creep had the gall
别说了 某个烂人居然
I saw you drove Gertie to work this morning,
我看到你今早开着Gertie来上班的
Huh, Captain? Oh, yes.
是吧 警监 对
Kevin and I finally brought her up from the country.
Kevin和我终于决定把她从乡下开回来了
Gertie is our convertible.
Gertie是我们的小敞篷车
I think you'd like her.
你会喜欢她的
She's a real peppy broad.
她可有意思了
Oh, I didn't realize that was your car.
我不知道那是你的车
My car?
我的车
Oh, "Raymond Holt" May be on the title,
"Raymond Holt"也许在她的登记资料里
but no man can own her spirit.
但没有谁能够拥有她的灵魂
Anyway, I'm sorry, Bole. I interrupted you.
我很抱歉 Bole 我打断了你们
You were saying something about some creep.
你们之前在说有关烂人的事情
Just some strangler that I was--arrested.
只是我逮捕的一个勒人犯而已
I was talking about some strangler that I arrested.
我只是在说这些而已
Well, good job. Put the paperwork on my desk.
干得好 写个报告交给我
Thank you.
谢谢
Great.
这可好了
Now I have to go find a strangler.
我必须去找个勒人犯了
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
So I marked all the corners
我在这张地图上标注了
where taxi has been spotted on this map.
"出租车"曾出现过的地方
You'll probably notice right away
你可能很快就发现了
that it makes the shape of a boob.
这是个胸部的形状
This looks great.
真好看
Confirms Devon's story.
和Devon说的一样
He says his dealer hangs out here,
他说他的接头人经常在这里出没
in the underboob.
在胸部下方
He said he'll point him out to us.
他会帮我们指认的
So you approach on foot from the south,
你从南边步行接近
and me and Devon will be in an unmarked car here.
偶和Devon则开车躲在这里
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
等下 等下
"Me and Devon"?
"偶和Devon"
Didn't you mean "Devon and I"?
不应该是"我和Devon"吗
Oh, God. I corrected your grammar!
哦 天哪 我纠正了你的语法错误
Are you so proud of me?
你是不是很为我骄傲
Are you horrified?
你是不是吓坏了
Are you super horny?
你是不是特饥渴
I'm just really tired. Leave me alone.
我只是很累 别烦我
Don't you mean leave "I" Alone?
你确定不是"别烦偶"吗
No, that one felt wrong.
不对 这听起来不太对
I guess we're equally bad at grammar.
看来我俩的语法都不太好
I'm not bad at grammar.
我的语法很好
I'm exhausted because you refuse to get a new mattress!
我真是太累了 都是因为你不去买♥♥新床垫
All right, why don't you just get a new back?
是吗 你咋不直接去买♥♥个新后背啊
I didn't mean that.
我不是故意的
We're not fighting.
我们没在吵架
We can totally work together. We're fine.
我们可以一起办案 我们没问题的
Yeah, that wasn't a fight.
是 那根本不是吵架
That was just sexy workplace banter.
那只是个性感的职场玩笑而已
Exactly.
可不是吗
I mean, mattresses are also sexy
床垫也很性感啊
'cause that's where you do it.
因为你要在床垫上爱爱
Yeah.
对
And grammar is a system of language
语法是语言的一部分
involving syntax and semantics.
包括语义和句法
Also sexy.
也很性感
Okay. Okay. Okay. Okay.
行吧
Point is, we're good. Yeah.
重点是 我们没在吵架 同意
All right. You're almost to the corner.
好了 你马上就到位了
You sure you're not gonna be spotted?
你确定你不会被对方发现
Absolutely.
绝对不会的
My cover makes me invisible.
我的伪装简直天衣无缝
Excuse me, ma'am.
不好意思 女士
Do you have two minutes to talk about the environment?
你有时间和我讨论下有关环保的问题吗
Nailed it.
成功了
Now no one will make eye contact with me.
甚至没人会和我有眼神交流
I think it's cute.
我觉得这挺可爱的
You're like an idealistic grad student.
你就像个理想中的研究生
Ah, you like that?
你喜欢这样
You want me to tell you about the time
你想让我告诉你
that I backpacked through the Netherlands?
我在荷兰背包旅行的经历吗
Ooh, did you fold all your stuff up really small
你有没有把你的东西叠得小小的
to fit into one carry-on?
好全部装进你的登机背包里
Is that what you want me to have done?
这是你希望我做的吗
Hey, there's my dealer.
嘿 就是他了
Jake, grey jacket. 6:00.
Jake 穿灰夹克的 你背后
Excuse me, sir.
不好意思 先生
Do you have two minutes to talk about the environment?
你有时间和我讨论下有关环保的问题吗
NYPD! Freeze!
警♥察♥ 不许动
We got a rabbit!
嫌犯逃逸
He's headed for the building.
他要跑进楼里了
I'll just stay here.
我就在这儿等着
All right, let's split up and meet around back.
我们分头找在后面集♥合♥
NYPD! Freeze!
警♥察♥ 不许动
Jake, he's coming your way!
Jake 他往你的方向去了
Ooh! Ugh!
噢 啊
Nice takedown. Thanks.
扑得好 谢谢
Oh, my God. What?
天呐 怎么了
Nothing, nothing. Let's just take this guy in.
没什么 把这人带走吧
No. What is it?
到底怎么了
It's just...this mattress
只是 这个床垫
looks just like your mattress at home.
和你家的床垫看起来一模一样
What? No, it doesn't.
什么 才不会呢
I mean, sure, there are a couple of similarities, but...
的确有些相似 但是
oh, man.
天呐
It's the exact same one.
完全一模一样
Ugh! I have a dumpster mattress!
我竟然有个垃圾床垫
All right. That settles it.
好吧 决定了
We're going mattress shopping.
我们去买♥♥个新床垫
Seriously?
真的吗
Oh, this is the best.
真是太好了
I'm so proud of you.
我为你骄傲
You know, once we get it,
一旦我们买♥♥了
we'll have to break it in.
我们得好好用上它
Oh, I hear what you're saying:
你是说
mattress trampoline.
床垫蹦床吗
Wait, no. You were talking about sex.
等下 你是说性♥爱♥
Yeah. Then mattress trampoline.
太好啦 然后再蹦床
Sure. Okay.
当然 好的
Diaz, your friend Sam is here.
Diaz 你朋友Sam来了
Nice.
太好了
That little dum-dum finished his homework early.
那小傻子提早完成作业了
Where is he?
他在哪儿
Before I answer,
在我回答之前
maybe we could brew a pot of nice, relaxing kava tea,
我们可以先烧上一壶温暖舒心的卡瓦茶
and then Spit it out.
然后 有话快说
Sam was brought in for shoplifting a phone.
Sam因为偷了个手♥机♥被抓来了
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表