剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Wow, that was weird; I said, like, multiple
哇这感觉真奇怪 我说了一大堆真心话
real things consecutively, yeah.
而且是连续不停的说
Felt weird but good. Are you proud of me?
感觉很怪又很棒 你为我感到骄傲吗
You're ruining it. Yup.
你再说就毁了 好
I'm just gonna stop talking now.
我决定闭嘴了
Well, I suppose I'm not gonna solve anything by running away from it.
看来我不能靠逃避解决任何问题
Perhaps I should go to Paris.
也许我应该去巴黎
What do you think, Cheddar? Huh?
你怎么看 Cheddar
Oh, my, oh! You really are acting out!
哦 天啊 你真是一点都藏不住激动之情啊
Whew! I'm sorry you had to see that.
很抱歉让你们看到这一幕
Oh.
噢
You know,
你们知道吗
it's moments like these
正是这样的时刻
that I'm grateful for your...
让我特别感激你们
Guys, it's a miracle!
伙计们 简直是奇迹啊
I can see!
我又可以看见了
Not now, Charles! Shut up!
现在不是时候 Charles 闭嘴
Right, sorry!
哦对 抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表