剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Did they? Wouldn't you like to know?
有么 管你屁事
Yeah. It would be pertinent to the case.
当然 这跟案情有关系
They didn't.
没有
Although, one did have a battery in it.
但是其中一个肚子里有节电池
What kind of a sicko feeds a battery to a fish?
什么样的变♥态♥才会给鱼喂电池啊
Well, while you were wasting your time,
在你们瞎耽误工夫的时候
we set up a meeting on 14 November
我们和可能是买♥♥主的那个人
with the man we think is the buyer.
定了十一月十四日见面
Um... No, don't worry, Soren.
呃 别担心 索伦
I rescheduled your cycling practice for 16 November,
我把你的自行车训练改到了十一月十六日
and your dentist for 19 November.
牙医预约改到了十一月十九日
You know me so well.
你真是太懂我了
Ugh. Those guys suck.
呃 一对贱♥货♥
They're so into each other, they're probably
他俩这么相知相爱 简直要开始
gonna start holding hands.
手牵着手了
Oh, they're actually holding hands.
这俩货还真牵手啊
Yeah, they are awful, for sure.
是啊 真是要命了
All tall and beautiful, and you don't
还都高挑俊秀 你都不敢想
want to know what they've got in their "Tooperware."
他们那个"撸百惠"里都装了些什么
But honestly, I don't know that it's
不过说实话 我觉得他们这么亲密
that bad that they're close.
其实也没什么不好的
Wrong, it's the worst. Okay.
不是"不好" 是很糟糕 好吧
Oh, my God, I just figured out where the diamonds are.
天呐 我刚弄明白钻石到底在哪了
We thought the shipping container came in
我们以为集装箱是十月十一日到
on October 11th, 10/11, but dumb Europeans
但是那些傻♥逼♥欧洲人
write their dates backwards.
是倒着写日期的
We should've been going through the one from 10 November.
我们应该去查那个十一月十日到港的那个
Of course!
没错
Stupid rest of the world, writing their date all dumb.
除了美国人 全世界的傻货都反着写日期
Yeah. Let's go. Okay.
是啊 咱走吧 好
Boyle.
伯耶尔
Is everything okay, you know, with your brain?
你没事吧 我是说你的脑袋
Yeah. I'm great.
没事 我好极了
I'm having a lot of fun.
我打得可开心了呢
Yes, I've heard you say that 162 times.
是啊 这句话你都说了一百六十二遍了
You do realize, that if we lose this next match,
你应该清楚 如果我们输了下一场
we're out of the tournament?
就要从联赛里出局了么
Yes, but the important thing is we had a good time.
清楚 但重要的是 我们打得很开心
No! The important thing is that we win the trophy.
不对 重要的是 我们要赢得奖杯
Because I promised Kevin before he left
因为我在凯文去巴黎之前
for Paris that we would do that.
跟他保证咱们会拿到的
Do you know why I chose you as my partner?
你知道我为什么选你做搭档么
Because I'm the most athletic person you know?
因为我是你认识的人里面 最有运动细胞的
No, because of an article I read
不 因为我在"萨沙·劳伦斯凤♥凰♥"杂♥志♥上
in the "Sarah Lawrence Phoenix"
看过一篇文章 文中的年轻人
about a young man they called "Squash's unhinged lunatic."
被称作"神经错乱的壁球疯子"
I don't know what you're talking about.
听不懂你在说什么
According to that article, that lunatic was 27-0.
文章里说 那个疯子能把对方打到二十七比零
I need him on my team.
我要的正是这样的搭档
I need you to unleash the beast.
我要你的猛兽出闸
Take a ride on the wild side
# 感受狂野的一面 #
You butternuts ready to get squashed?
你们俩胡桃脑袋准备好被碾压了嘛
That's you guys while I smoke your butts,
到时候我虐你俩的时候 你们就这表情
because Ray-Ray and the Beast don't even give a what.
反正雷雷和这头野兽可不在乎
We don't give a what.
我们一点都不在乎
Let's do this.
咱们开打吧
Boo-ya-kah, suckers!
颤抖吧 二♥逼♥们
Wild side
# 狂野的一面 #
What?
怎么着
You kidding me? Are you kidding me?
你跟我闹呢 你是跟我闹呢吗
Yes!
牛
Way to go! That's it, baby!
打得好 就是这样
Gina, great news.
吉娜 好消息
Oh, no. Is Neil deGrasse Tyson here?
哦 不 是奈尔·德葛拉司·泰森来了么
He will not stop trying to friend me.
他一来就缠着要跟我做朋友
No, but we think we figured out how
不是 不过我们想到了
you're gonna pass your test.
让你通过考试的办法
Yeah, we realized that we were trying to get you
是啊 我们发现以前一直是让你用
to learn using our methods.
我们的方法学习
We should've been speaking your language.
我们应该用适合你的方法
The language of...
这方法就是
Dance!
跳舞
13.8 billion years ago, there was nothing.
一百三十八亿年前 宇宙一片混沌
And then the big bang!
然后宇宙大爆♥炸♥了
Yes!
好
Now, Amy, back up till you feel the wall.
现在 艾米后退 一直到墙边上
And, Terry, ditch the shirt.
还有 泰瑞 把上衣脱了
I'm ready to learn.
我准备要学习了
And that's how you calculate parallax distance.
这就是计算视差的方法了
So you ready for the test?
准备好考试了么
Oh, I took it this morning.
我今天上午考完了
I passed.
通过了
What?
什么
It was nice how much you guys cared,
你们真好 为我做了这么多
so I actually opened up my textbook for the first time.
于是我第一次打开了课本
Ya'll, astronomy is kind of interesting.
天文学果然是很有趣
And I am hella smart.
而且我真的是绝顶聪明
Then why'd you make us do that whole dance?
那你为什么还让我们跳舞呢
Two reasons:
两个原因
Uno and dos.
一 二
I get that.
我知道了
One-two, one-two, one-two, one-two.
一二 一二 一二 一二
I guess we are the better team.
还是咱俩厉害
Why do people like these things?
为什么人们喜欢这些东西
They're just shiny rocks.
不就是亮晶晶的石头吗
Yeah, totally.
一点也没错
You should be happier.
你应该高兴点
We found the jewels, we won.
我们找到了钻石 赢了他们
Yeah, you're right.
你说得对
We should celebrate.
应该庆祝一下
Why don't we go to a bar and drink in silence?
去酒吧默默地喝一杯怎么样
Cool. Sounds good.
酷 听起来不错
No, I was being a bitch.
不 我是在揶揄你
How did you not pick up on that?
你怎么都听不懂我的话了呢
What is your problem, man?
你怎么回事 伙计
Is this about your stupid anniversary present?
是因为那个愚蠢的纪念日礼物吗
Yeah, that, and you not telling me about Marcus.
是啊 还因为你瞒着我马库斯的事
We're supposed to be friends.
我们不是朋友吗
You sound like Soren or Agneta, whichever the boy one is.
你怎么跟索伦或阿格妮塔似的 不记得男的是哪个了
Well, say what you want about them,
不管你怎么贬低他们
but at least they communicate, you know?
但至少他们会互相沟通
I've never even heard your slam poetry, Rosa.
我还从没听过你的抒情诗呢 罗莎
Why do you all of a sudden care about
为什么你突然开始关心我
every single little detail of my life?
这些鸡毛蒜皮的小事了
Because all we talk about is cop stuff.
因为我们谈的都是警♥察♥的事
All right, and that was fine when we were 20
是吧 二十岁的时候觉得这样很好
because that's all I cared about.
因为那时的我只关心这个
But we're adults now and there are other things,
但我们现在更成熟了 生活更丰富了
like me and Amy and you and Marcus,
就像我和艾米 还有你和马库斯
that friends are supposed to talk about.
朋友之间就应该聊这些事
Well, I guess we're not friends then.
好吧 那我们就不是朋友了
All right, I guess we're not.
好吧 看来的确不是
We're moving. Oh, really?
我们在移♥动♥ 真的吗
Thank you for sharing that intimate detail about your life.
谢谢你向我分享个人生活的小秘密
Jake. I know, we're screwed.
杰克 我知道 我们完蛋了
I was being a bitch again!
我又在耍贱了
All right, I called for backup.
我已经请求支援了
I also texted all of my friends.
我还给所有的朋友都发了短♥信♥
You'll notice your phone didn't buzz.
因此你会发现你的手♥机♥并没有响
I think we're in Red Hook.
我想我们在红钩区
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表