剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Seriously, Amy?
你是认真的吗 Amy
Your problem is Hitchcock and Scully's frozen burritos?
你说的麻烦就是 Hitchcock和Scully的冷卷饼
No! Yeah!
当然不是 是的
Get our of here!
你们走开
Ugh! I'm trying to assemble my binders,
唉 我正在整理我的活页夹
but my new desk mate, Brian, brought a dog with him
但是我的新邻桌 Brian 带了一只狗过来
and my allergies are going crazy.
我过敏得快要抓狂了
I'm so stuffy, I can't even enjoy that new binder smell.
我鼻子堵着了 都没法享受新活页夹的气味了
He shouldn't have a pet in the precinct.
在局里是不能带宠物的
It's a "Service animal" That he has made-up reasons.
他胡编乱造了一堆理由 那是他的"服务类动物"
I have mild foot pain, okay? Francie helps me with that.
我有轻微脚疼好吗 Francie可以帮我缓解
How? Legally, you're not allow to ask me that.
怎么缓解 从法律上说 你不能问我这种问题 呃
That is nothing.
这算什么
My new desk mate...
我的新邻桌
chats.
聊天
Now, I like to think of this little lady
现在 我觉得这位可爱的女士
as a city girl who married a farmhand.
是一个嫁给了农夫的城市女孩儿
She also likes to look up recipes online
她还很喜欢在网上查阅食谱
and go, "Who's got the time?"
然后问"谁有时间"
Okay.
好吧
Captain wants things running smoothly,
警监希望事情顺顺利利的
so why don't you both just move and work from my desk?
所以你们就离开我的桌子去工作吧
Fine. See?
好吧 你看
Everything is gonna be fine.
一切都会好的
Whoop, guy just took my whole computer.
喔 他刚拿走了我的整台电脑
The dealer I'm looking for is Tom Ozerov.
我要找的毒贩子叫Tom Ozerov
Arrested him a year ago on a first-degree felony,
去年他以一级重罪被逮捕
but he made a deal and walked.
但是他做了个协议然后被释放了
Dude's a real lowlife.
他真是个混混
Yeah, we've seen that guy.
是的 我们见过那个人
I said he looked like a lowlife, remember that, Jake?
我就说他是个混混 记得吗 Jake
His pants were too tight. - Yeah, yeah.
他的裤子紧得要爆照了 是啊
Hey, you know what else is too tight?
你知道还有什么很爆♥炸♥吗
Us working a case together again.
我们在一起破案啊
Swurt. Whoo!
酷毙了 哇喔
Yeah, we say "Noice," Not "Swurt."
好吧我们说"赞"不说"酷毙了"
Look, I'm so sorry, but I don't think there's room
听着 我很抱歉 但是我觉得这案子
for a third person on this case.
容不下第三个人
Jake, we should work it solo.
Jake 我觉得我们应该单干
Whoa, hang on that, Boyle. Let's not be hasty.
喔 等等 Boyle 咱别这么草率
I mean, Stevie's been tracking Ozerov longer than we have.
我是说 Stevie追踪Ozerov的时间比我们长
And three heads are better than two.
三个人总比两个人强
Three's a crowd. Everybody knows that.
三个和尚没水喝 这是真理
What about in "The Lion King," Huh?
那<狮子王>里的怎么解释 哈
When Jamone and Purboy became friends with Steemba.
Jamone和Purboy不是和Steemba成为了好朋友
That's not the names.
那名字根本不是这样说的
It's Simba, Timon, and Pumbaa,
是Simba Timon和Pumbaa
but I appreciate you trying.
但是说的不错
Really is a perfect analogy.
真是个好类比
All right, I'm in.
好吧 我同意
Stevie can work the case.
Stevie也可以加入这个案子
Oh, right!
哦 对了
Charles Boyle,
Charles Boyle
welcome to the Beatsie Boys.
欢迎加入野兽男孩
Aww!
啊嗷
We're d-d-driving in a car.
我们在开 开 开 开车
Destination: drug dealer's bar.
要去药 药 药贩子家
Pass the mic right over to Charles.
轮到Charles唱几句
We forgot Charles.
我们忘带Charles啦
But we can't turn back, 'cause we're going to farles.
但是我不能再回去 因为开的太远啦
We have to turn back, though.
但是我们得回去
We can't leave him.
我们不能丢下他
It was a good rhyme, though.
不过你押韵押得很好
Hey. Hey, buddy.
嘿 嘿 兄弟
Look, I'm not gonna waste your time
我不是有意要用很烂的借口
with some lame excuse
浪费你的时间
about why we left you behind, all right?
来解释我们为什么丢下你
Just the truth.
只是给你说实话
Stevie and I were taken hostage by an Armenian biker gang
Stevie和我被一个美国摩托车黑帮绑♥架♥做人♥质♥
and thrown on a cargo ship head it to Asia,
还被扔到了去亚洲的货船上
but we're back now.
但是我们现在回来了
Don't worry about it.
别担心
You can work the case without me.
你们办这个案子可以不带我
I'm busy bonding with my new desk mate, Paul.
我正忙着和我的新邻桌Paul搞好关系
Hi, my name's Paul.
你好 我叫Paul
Shh, Paul, nobody cares.
嘘 Paul 没人管你
Charles, I'm so sorry.
Charles 对不起
Don't be mad, okay?
别生气 好吗
We need you to work this case with us.
我们这个案子需要你
And you're way to good for Paul.
而且Paul根本配不上你
Stop trying to flatter me.
别拍我马屁了
Jake, face it, I'm not a Beatsie Boy.
Jake 承认吧 我不属于怪兽男孩
All right. Well, then neither am I.
好吧 那我也不属于野兽男孩
The Beatsie Boys are finished.
野兽男孩的时代已经灭亡了
If you're gonna be part of the group, we need a new name,
如果你也是这个团队的一员 那么我们就得另起一个名字
a new name that you're gonna came up with.
这个名字由你来起
Police Pals. Okay, it's decent.
警♥察♥伙伴 好吧 真是好名字
You can come up with a couple options.
你可以再想想
Not necessary. That's the one.
不必了 就叫这个
Okeydokey, let's go.
好吧好吧 我们走吧
So, Gina, how's it going?
那个 Gina 你这儿好吗
What's the gossip?
有什么八卦吗
"What's the gossip?"
"有什么八卦吗"
You can't stand being in your office with him, can you?
你根本不能和他待在一个办公室 对吗
No, I'm just curious about your life.
不对 我只是对你的生活比较好奇
I like to gab.
我喜欢闲聊
So, uh, tell me about...
那个 呃 和我聊聊
boys.
男孩们
Okay. I hate this.
够了 我受不了
Captain, you gotta stand up to that office hog.
警监 你得跟那个猪头对质
Be stern, like me.
严厉一点 像我一样
Notice I'm not sharing a desk with Flynt's assistant.
看到了吧 我根本没和Flynt的助手共用一个桌子
'Cause he over...there.
因为他在 那边
No eye contact. Get back to work.
不准有眼神交流 继续工作
Ugh! Listen.
呃 听着
You just say the word,
只要你放话
and I will barge in there and kick that dude out.
我就进去把那家伙踢出去
Don't be ridiculous. He is my superior officer.
别傻了 他是我的上司
But more to the point, he's a welcome guest,
除此之外 他是一个受欢迎的客人
and I am a good host.
而我是一个好主人
He locked you out of your own office, didn't he?
他把你锁到门外了 是吗
Yes, very much so.
是的 就是这样
Oh, Raymond.
噢 Raymond
Why do we all got to sit in the back?
为什么我们三个都坐在后面
Because we are all here together and we are all equals.
因为我们是一起来的 而且我们都是平等的
Hey, I've got an idea.
嘿 我有个主意
Why don't we listen some sweet stakeout jams?
我们来点好听的盯梢专用音乐吧
Ooh, do you have the satellite radio station "Sedan Rock"?
哦 你有卫星无线电台"轿车摇滚"吗
Seriously?
真的假的
Why not just go straight
既然这样
for the Toni Braxton while you're at it?
你怎么不直接听Toni Braxton的歌♥啊
Oh, now you're gonna make fun of Toni?
噢 你现在要开Toni的玩笑了是吗
Who is this joker?
这个小丑是谁啊
Check it out. Guy entering.
注意 有人进去了
Wait, I know that dude.
等等 我认识那个人
He buys from Ozerov.
他总从Ozerov那里买♥♥货
I mean, something's going down.
我是说 一定有事儿
I say we gear up, and we bust in.
我建议穿好装备 然后突袭进去
Like we did at Pacala Ristorante, remember?
就像我们在Pacala Ristorante那回那样 记得吗
That's how we do it in Brooklyn.
布鲁克林风范
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表