剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Just when I thought he couldn't be any more the worst,
正当我认为他已经烂得不能再烂了
he out-the worsts himself.
他又烂出了新高度
I have an idea.
我有个主意
I don't know why you insisted on eating here, Gina.
我不明白你为什么坚持在这吃 吉娜
It seems like your average greasy spoon.
看起来和一般的苍蝇馆子没什么两样
Pardon me.
抱歉
Did one of you order the hot plate of justice?
你们谁点的新鲜出炉热腾腾的正义
Peralta, what are you doing here?
佩拉尔塔 你来干什么
Saving New York City from a maniacal...
拯救纽约市于水火之中
Um, excuse me?
抱歉
Are those my eggs?
那是我点的蛋吗
You kind of interrupted an incredible moment,
你有点打扰到我的重要时刻了
but here, take that.
但是没错 拿着吧
No, no, we can't be seen together.
不 不 我们不能被看到在一起
Gina, did you know about this?
吉娜 你知道这事吗
Uh, tricking you was the only way
我想不到别的办法能
I could get you to talk to him.
骗你过来和他谈谈
Plus, you know I heart intrigue.
另外 你知道我心机重
Sir, take a look at these photos.
长官 看看这些照片
None of the victims had any alcohol in their apartments.
没有一个受害者家里有酒
Not even a dusty bottle.
连一个旧酒瓶都没有
You want to know why?
知道为什么吗
Because they were all sober.
因为他们都戒了
They all attended 12-step programs.
他们都参加了一个十二步疗法小组
None of them the same one,
他们参加的都不是同一个小组
but they all have the same leader,
但他们的领导者是同一个人
a creep with a record of torturing animals.
一个曾被判虐待动物的疯子
I'm talking dogs.
这回可是狗啊
I found the Oolong Slayer,
我找到乌龙杀手了
and his name is...
他的名字是
I never do this, but I kind of ordered rye.
我不想打扰你 但我还点了黑麦威士忌诶
Ma'am, I'm not a waiter, okay?
女士 我不是服务员 好吗
I'm trying to blow my friend's mind over here.
正忙着在我朋友面前吹牛逼呢
Could someone get this lunatic some rye?
赶紧来人把黑麦威士忌给这个疯婆子
His name is James Dylan Borden,
他的名字是詹姆斯·迪兰·博登
and he works the night shift at creep-a-palooza...
他在红钩区一个人体模型工厂上晚班
the mannequin factory in Red Hook.
是不是感觉更变♥态♥了
I'll pick you up at 8:00.
八点来接你
Are you insane?
你疯了吗
We were just suspended for screwing up this case.
我们刚因为搞砸了这个案子被停职了
I shouldn't even be talking to you.
我都不该跟你讲话的
Wuntch can probably hear us right now.
温彻说不定能听到我们
She has super sonar hearing,
她的听力堪比超级声纳
because she's a bat.
因为她是只老蝙蝠
Sir, we're tracking a serial killer.
长官 我们在追踪一个连环杀人犯
There's nothing better.
再没比这更美好的了
We're living the dream.
简直像活在梦里啊
That's your dream.
那是你的梦想
Mine was to run the nine-nine,
我的梦想就是管理九九辖区
and that will never happen again.
而这再也不可能了
Just give the case to major crimes.
把这案子交给重案组吧
Wow.
哇
Never thought I'd live to see Holt side
没想到我居然能看到霍尔特
with the vulture and Wuntch.
支持秃鹫和温彻这天
Mark the day, Gina.
记下这一天 吉娜
May 18th at 4:00 p.M.
五月十八号♥ 下午四点
Oh, honey.
亲爱的
We're well into October.
现在已经十月了
Really?
真的吗
Hey, Charles.
喂 查理
I thought you should know.
我想让你知道
I heard what you said, and it really sank in.
我听进去你说的了 我完全明白
I'm off the nibs.
我正在戒可可果
Really? Of course.
真的吗 当然
I'm Terry Jeffords,
我可是泰瑞·杰佛德
and when I put my mind to something,
只要我想做什么事
I do it.
没有做不到的
My resting heart rate is six.
我的静息心率是六次
Six, Boyle.
六次啊 伯耶尔
You know, the rest of you
你们大家
could learn a little something from me.
都可以在我身上学到东西
Sure, sometimes we fall down,
人生总难免跌倒
but it's how we get back up that matters.
但更重要的是我们如何站起来
We need to look our failings in the eye and say,
我们要直视自己的失败之处 告诉它
"Not today, not today, nibs."
"没那么容易 没那么容易 小果子"
Oh, sergeant.
警长
Fine!
好吧
I'm not better.
我一点也没好
These nibs are just too damn delicious.
这些可可果太他妈的好吃了
I don't think the nibs being too yummy is the problem.
我觉得好吃并非问题所在
I think right now, there's too much on your plate...
而是因为你肚子里的东西太多了...
metaphor intended.
这是个比喻
You're stress eating.
你是压力性暴食
That's even worse!
那更糟了
The stress isn't going anywhere.
这压力无处释放
I'm about to have my third kid,
我快要有第三个孩子了
and they just get more stressful over time, man.
压力只会越来越大
Oh, nibs, what am I gonna do?
果果 我该怎么办啊
Help me.
帮我
Why would a psycho want to work here?
简直是变♥态♥的理想职业啊
Got you.
找到你了
Looking for me?
在找我吗
Nope, just taking my gun
不 我只是拿着枪
for a walk through the nightmares factory.
在这恶梦般的工厂散步而已
Nice try, cop.
还挺厉害的 条子
But you and I are gonna have a little tea party.
但你和我还有场茶话会要开
Am I invited?
邀请我了吗
Drop the weapon.
放下武器
Okay, slayer.
好了 杀手
Prepare to go to jail for oolong time.
我们要请你去监狱喝喝茶了
Now say "Punk."
加一句 "废物"
Punk.
废物
Punk!
废物
I said it.
我说过了
Thank you, Peralta.
谢谢你 佩拉尔塔
What are you thanking me for?
你谢我什么
You're the one who showed up and stopped him
你才是那个及时出现并阻止他
from shooting me in my beautiful face.
朝我的帅脸上开枪的人
No, for giving me one last chance to be a real cop
不 在我回去把这辈子浪费在公共关系的废话之前
before going back to a lifetime of PR drivel.
谢谢你让我最后当一回真正的警♥察♥
Sir, we just caught a serial killer.
长官 我们刚抓住一个连环杀手
I've wanted this since I was four years old.
我四岁的时候就梦想着这天
That's troubling.
那有点不正常
We did something special here.
我们做到的事非同一般
I'm honored our names will appear next to each other
很荣幸我们的名字能相邻出现
on the arrest report.
在逮捕报告上
No, no.
不不
I think you should take sole credit.
我觉得你应该独享这份荣誉
Wuntch will only use it to sink me.
温彻只会用这事来打击我
I'm glad your dream came true, Peralta.
很高兴你梦想成真了 佩拉尔塔
Now, if you'll excuse me, the drivel calls.
恕我失陪了 废话在召唤
Hey, turd monkeys.
嘿 傻猴子们
It's time to celebrate me.
祝贺我吧
Let's rock!
摇滚吧
His tearaway pants just got stuck.
他裤子没完全撕开
Hiring him to play his own party is straight-up brilliant.
雇他在自己的派对上表演真是太天才了
Yep, because everything he does
没错 因为不管他做什么
is a prank on himself.
都愈发像个小丑
Wow, you're an evil genius.
你真是个邪恶的天才
Next time I want to hurt someone,
下次我想害谁
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表