剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
calling me that.
那么称呼我
Aww. You guys talk about me?
你们俩还聊我呢
Sharon!
莎伦
Hello.
你好
Oh. Raymond. Hi.
雷蒙德 你好啊
Um, Captain, I need you to
警监 我需要你在这里
sign this here and here.
和这里签字
Excuse me, everyone.
大家注意一下
We got to keep this area clear.
我们要把这个地方腾出来
If you could all proceed in a wall-like fashion
麻烦你们站成一排挨个
to the briefing room.
去简报室
Oh, oh, oh... That's it.
噢 噢 噢 就是这样
Also, right here. Human blockade style.
还有 这里 开启人墙模式
And here, and here, and here.
还有这里 这里 和这里
Uh, give me one second, Gina,
等我一下 吉娜
I just want to say hi to Sharon.
我想先跟莎伦打个招呼
Just, um...
可是 呃
Sharon is gone.
莎伦已经走了
Gina?
吉娜
Is also gone.
也走了
Well, Sharon is happy,
好了 莎伦很开心
and Captain Holt has no idea where she is.
而且霍尔特队长根本不知道她在哪
Damn, we are good at stashing pregnant ladies.
我们真擅长藏匿孕妇
Guys?
伙计们
My water just broke.
我的水流出来了
Don't worry about that, we'll just get you another one.
别担心 我们再给你一瓶
Oh, you mean your body water!
噢 你是说羊水
That's much worse.
这下糟了
Okay, Terry.
好了 泰瑞
I love you. Just hurry back.
我爱你 快点回来
I love you too, baby.
我也爱你 宝贝
Put Jake on, okay?
让杰克接电♥话♥ 好吗
Hey there, Sarge.
我在 警官
Everything is totally under control.
一切都在掌控之中
As you know, her water broke
如你所知 她羊水已经破了
and she's had a couple of contractions.
然后她经历了几次宫缩
And... hey, Sharon, how are you doing vaginally?
还有 嘿 莎伦 你的阴♥道♥有什么感觉吗
What?
什么
Don't ask her that! Okay.
别这么问 好吧
Jake, all you have to do is keep her comfortable.
杰克 你只要让她舒舒服服的就行了
I'm on my way. Okay, sounds good.
我马上回去 没问题
And do you want to just meet us at the hospital or...
你想和我们直接在医院碰头还是
No hospital!
不去医院
Okay. Got it. Got it.
好吧 知道了 知道了
Cool, cool, cool. No hospital.
好的 好的 不去医院
I am picking up what you're screaming down.
我已经明白你的意思了
We had a terrible experience
凯格尼和蕾茜出生的时候
when Cagney and Lacey were born.
那段经历太糟心了
Last time we went to the hospital,
上次我们去医院分娩
they pushed me to have a C-section,
他们逼迫我进行破腹产
didn't have enough rooms,
但又没有产房♥可用
and the anesthesiologist was a med student
麻醉师还只是个医学生
who stabbed me in the spinal cord
往我的脊椎里扎了十次
ten times before he got it right!
才找对地方
See? Needles in your spine?
听见了吗 往脊椎里扎针
Childbirth is a horror movie.
分娩就是一部恐怖电影
That is not helping.
说这些一点用都没有
Jake, there's a copy of our birth plan on my desk.
杰克 我桌上有我们生产计划的复印件
Call the doula. Copy that.
打电♥话♥给导乐 明白
I will call the doula.
我要打电♥话♥给导乐
Which is a thing that I definitely know what it is.
我完全明白导乐是个什么东西
A doula is someone who supports you
导乐是在你生产时
emotionally and physically
从生理和心理上提供帮助
and coaches you through the process.
并指导你度过分娩期的人
Oh, I see.
哦 明白了
So sort of like a vaginal Gandalf?
听起来像是阴♥道♥界的甘道夫
Stop saying that word!
别再说那个词
Ooh, that's actually a pretty good analogy.
其实是个很不错的类比
Well, Sharon liked it, Sarge.
你看 莎伦都说好 警长
All right, listen, you have nothing to worry about.
好了 听着 你不需要担心任何事
I've got it totally under control here.
一切都在我掌控之中
Love you, bye. Great.
爱你 拜 好极了
So I'm gonna go get your birth plan
我去拿你的生产计划
and then summon your wizard.
然后召唤你的巫师
Oh, Sharon, I heard you had gone into labor
莎伦 我听说你已经在我们警局
in our police station.
开始分娩了
I hope you don't contract an infection.
我希望你可别感染了
Yeah, we all hope that.
我们都这么希望
Hey, Cap-I-tan, Could I speak with you outside
嘿 警监 咱俩可以出去谈谈吗
for just one moment?
就一小会
Don't leave me.
别丢下我
Listen, you've got your plate full today,
听着 你今天已经够忙了
and this whole Sharon having a baby thing
莎伦生小孩这摊子事
is honestly beneath you.
对你太大材小用了
But I know a lot about childbirth.
但我对分娩很了解
My ex-boyfriend, Frederick was an OB/GYN
我的前男友 弗雷德里克是个妇产科医师
and we would often talk about his work.
我们经常谈论他的工作
Before he started talking about it with...
直到某天他的聊天对象变成了
Dave.
戴夫
Well, you should probably know that I also
好吧 你应该也知道我对分娩的
have a lot of experience with childbirth.
经验也是相当丰富的
And, with a final grunt,
随着最后一声低吼
the mighty rhino expels her calf.
强壮的犀牛产下了她的幼崽
Ugh!
呃
Gross! Come out of an egg next time.
真恶心 就不能下个蛋吗
I'm gonna go check in on Sharon.
我再去看看莎伦
Make sure she's not pushing prematurely...
确保她没有过早的开始用力
fatiguing the uterus.
会造成子♥宫♥乏力
Okay, wait, you can't talk to her!
等等 你不能和她说话
Terry doesn't want you in there.
泰瑞不想让你在那
You make her uncomfortable.
你会让她不舒服的
I make her uncomfortable?
我让她不舒服
Well, that's ridiculous.
真是荒谬
I should go confront her about this at length.
我要和她面对面的认真对质
No, wait!
不 等等
You could, but
你可以 但
I think that would probably stress her out
我觉得你这样会让她紧张
and we're trying to keep her calm right now.
而我们需要她冷静
So maybe just...
所以也许就
Focus on work?
回去工作吧
Of course.
当然
I only want to help.
我只是想帮忙
Whatever's best for Sharon.
只要是对莎伦好就行
Really? Mmhmm.
真的 是的
You're fine with that?
你不会有意见
Absolutely. I don't take it personally.
当然 我不会往心里去的
I mean, it's about me and my behavior, specifically,
虽然这完全是针对我个人和我的举止
nobody else... not Hitchcock or Scully,
而不是其他人 不是希区柯克或者斯库利
but yeah, I'm fine.
不过是的 我没问题
What a joyous occasion.
我现在开心极了
So...
所以
Sharon's water just broke.
莎伦的羊水刚破了
Are you kidding? Let's go!
开什么玩笑 我们走
Hold up.
等等
This guy knows where our murderer is hiding.
这个人知道我们要找的凶手藏在哪
Just give me two minutes alone with him.
给我两分钟 我单独和他谈谈
I'll let him know what's gonna happen to him
我要让他知道 如果不乖乖合作
if he doesn't cooperate.
会是什么下场
I'm gonna miss the birth of my child!
我会错过我小孩出生的
It's a magical moment!
那可是见证奇迹的时刻
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表