剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
It's my sperm.
是我的精♥子♥
It's in the freezer.
在冷柜里
I'll be right back.
我马上就回来
Are you sure you know what you're doing?
你确定你知道你在做什么吗
Abigail was our only bargaining chip.
Abigail是我们唯一的筹码
Don't worry. I have a plan.
别担心 我有一个计划的
As soon as she comes back in here,
她一回来
I'm gonna grab that cup right out of her hands
我就把那个杯子从她手里抢过来
and run like hell.
然后拼命地逃走
You think that'll work?
你觉得这行得通吗
I don't just think it will.
我不仅仅是觉得
I know it might.
我确认这可能行得通
Here it is--cold and sad.
就在这儿了 又冷又可悲
Just like you.
就像你一样
How do I know that that's really Charles'?
我怎么知道这真的是Charles的
I'm gonna have to read the label up close.
我得靠近点看看瓶子上的标签
If I could just take a look--
如果我能看一眼
Go, Boyle!
冲啊 Boyle
You really think I'm that stupid?
你们真的觉得我那么傻吗
It's called a dummy cup, dummies.
那不是真杯子 笨蛋们
Damn it. She's right; it's empty.
该死的 她说得没错 这是空的
Oh... I'm actually kind of relieved.
其实我还挺庆幸的
I did not want to see that.
我可不想看见那些东西
You two are messing with the wrong woman.
你们两个惹错人了
And now you're gonna pay for it.
现在你们要付出代价了
Wait, wait! Eleanor, Eleanor!
等等 Eleanor Eleanor
There are two real containers.
有两个货真价实的瓶子
One is in a safe location,
一个在安全的地方
and this is the other one.
这是另一个
Or rather,
或者说
it was the other one.
这曾经是另一个
No!
不
She shot a hostage.
她撕票了
Charles, what are you doing?
Charles 你要干什么
I'm sorry,
很抱歉 Jake
but I don't have a choice, Jake.
但是我别无选择了
I'm gonna go bully an old priest
我要去欺负一个老神父了
so I can get my sperms back.
这样我才能把我的精♥子♥拿回来
He's a priest?
他是个神父
Yeah, I looked him up.
是啊 我查了一下
He's a priest,
他是一个神父
a 90-year-old priest.
一个90岁的神父
But don't worry. I'm not gonna hurt him.
别担心 我不会伤害他的
I'm just gonna casually yawn...
我只会随意地打一个哈欠
Thereby exposing my gun and badge.
顺便露出我的枪和警徽
Listen, you can't do this, Charles; it's illegal.
听着Charles 你不能这样做 这是违法的
I have to.
我没别的选择了
You saw what Eleanor did
你也看到Eleanor对我
to millions of my babies.
成千上万个宝宝都做了什么
I heard them scream!
我都听到他们尖叫了
That was you.
是你在叫吧
I am them, and they are me.
我们是一体的
You could go to prison, okay?
你可能会进监狱的 好吗
You're right. You're right.
你说得对 你说得对
What am I thinking?
我乱想什么呢
Thank you for looking out for me...
谢谢你为我着想
Yeah. Friend.
没什么 朋友
No! What--
不 你怎么
oh, Charles, what are you doing?
Charles 你这是干什么
No, no, no, no, no!
别别别别别
Not the keys, no!
别扔钥匙 不
Oh, I should've known.
噢 我早该想到这一手
You're a hugger, not a shaker.
你一般都是拥抱 不会握手的
It was the most painful thing I've ever done,
这是我做过最痛苦的事了
and I've taken three of my grandparents off life support.
要知道我给我的三个祖父母拔过管儿呢
How are you always in charge of that?
怎么总是你管这些事儿啊
Wait, Charles, do not get in that car!
等等 Charles 你敢上车试试
He's getting in the car already.
他已经上车了
Don't you drive away!
你开车试试
He's driving away.
他开走了
Charles!
Charles
I just got an email from SAM-SAM.
我刚收到"星师星弟"项目发来的邮件
Rejected?
被拒绝了
I've never been rejected from anything.
我从来没有被拒绝过
Me neither.
我也是
Oops, did you say rejected or ejected?
噢 你说的是拒绝还是弹出
I've been rejected a lot.
我可是被拒绝过很多次
I don't understand.
我就不明白了
My application was so good.
我的申请写得那么好
You know what? I've also been ejected.
给你说 我也被弹射过
Flume ride, Topeka, Kansas.
堪萨斯州托皮卡市的激流勇进
How did this happen?
怎么会这样
Just forgot to put on the belt.
我只是忘了系安全带
Jeffords.
一定是Jeffords
Good talk, Ames.
聊天愉快 Ames
You wrote me a bad recommendation.
你在推荐信里说我坏话了
How could you?
你怎么能这样呢
Excuse me? It's the only explanation!
你说什么 这是唯一的解释了
You're mad that I broke your face
你气我打伤你的脸
and I burned your whole body.
还烫伤了你全身了
Well, grow up!
成熟点好么
Grow up?
你叫我成熟点
I have a Roth IRA!
我可是有个人退休账户的人
I eat wheat toast!
我吃全麦吐司
You grow up!
你才要成熟一点
You know what?
你知道吗
Here's the letter that I sent.
给你看看我发的推荐信
"Amy Santiago is one of the finest detectives
"Amy Santiago是我的片区
in my precinct-nay, the entire NYPD."
乃至整个纽约警署最好的警探之一"
Yeah, I even used the word "Nay."
看 我还用了"乃至"
The idea that you would question my integrity is so--
你质疑我公正的的想法真是太
Uh-oh, I got to sneeze.
完了 我要打喷嚏了
This is gonna hurt!
会很疼的
Oh, oh, God.
噢 天哪
Oh, Hitchcock, thank God!
嘿 Hitchcock 谢天谢地
Handcuffed yourself to a car?
把你自己铐在车上了
Been there.
我也干过这事儿
What? No, Charles did this.
什么 不是 是Charles干的
Here, quick, hand me those keys.
来 赶快把钥匙给我
Here we go.
这就对了
What will you give me for them?
你怎么报答我
Seriously? What do you want?
认真的吗 你说想要什么吧
A dollar for a soda;
给我一块钱买♥♥汽水
mine are all wet.
我的钱都湿了
Yes, obviously, I'll give you that!
好 我答应你
Bam!
哈
A soda only costs 75 cents, you fool.
汽水只要七毛五 傻瓜
See you later, sucker!
待会儿见 傻瓜
Didn't even give him the dollar.
我根本不会给他那一块钱的
I know it seems like I blew it,
我知道看起来像是我搞砸了
but you got to give me another crack at him.
但是你得再给我一次机会去搞定他
Now that I'm aware of our fascinating past,
现在我知道我们美妙的过去了
I have all the ammo that I need.
我已经准备好说辞了
Perhaps you would've had that ammo
你如果读了Diaz给你的文件
if you had read the file Diaz offered you.
也许早就知道该说什么了
No doubt. No doubt. Gina culpa.
说得对 说得对 我的疏忽
Okay, you get one more chance.
好了 你还有一次机会
I will not let you down.
我不会让你们失望的
Steven, Steven, Steven, I have one question.
Steven Steven Steven 我有一个问题要问
Who on the basketball team was into me?
当时篮球队里有谁看上我了
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表