剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Good, she's abbreviating, just like we practiced,
很好 她在用简称 跟排练的一样
even though she hates it.
虽然她讨厌这样
She's gonna do just fine. Oh, yeah.
她能应付得来 当然
I drilled her for hours. Ew.
我们操练了好几个小时 恶
I'm sorry, I just realized what that sounded like.
抱歉 我刚意识到这话有多恶心
It's okay, Jake. I wish we'd talk like that more.
没关系 杰克 我希望我们能多谈谈这些
No.
不
Where you from?
你哪里人
Passed around the system.
四海为家
Never stayed anywhere long enough to call it home.
从没在哪里安定下来过
Ooh, that's a good answer.
回答得太好了
Yeah, that one was mine.
那是我教的
I speak the language of the streets.
哥在道上混过
It was actually from "Girl, Interrupted."
其实是电影"移魂女郎"里的台词
Yeah.
嗯
Oh, it's happening. She dropped the contraband.
好戏上演 她拿出违♥禁♥品♥了
Hey, where you get that crap?
嘿 这货你哪里弄来的
I got a hookup on the outside,
我在外面有接头人
so I can get anything for a price.
只要给钱 什么都能弄到
This is yours...
这是你的...
if you can get the word out about my store.
如果你能帮忙宣传下我的小店
Okay, I can do that.
好的 没问题
Cellie for my cellie.
手♥机♥赠狱友
Oh, no... wordplay? Abort.
哦不... 双关语 快停下
Cellie? I get it. Funny.
狱友 我懂了 有趣
Oh, it actually worked. Huh.
这竟然有效 嗯
People are really starved for entertainment in here.
这里的人真是缺少娱乐
Jail is hell. Yeah.
监狱真是地狱 是啊
All that we know about Figgis's man in the FBI
我们只知道菲吉斯在FBI的内应
is that he's a white male of average height and build,
是白人男性 平均身高 中等身材
and according to Jake, he has a scar on his hand.
另外根据杰克描述 他手上有道疤痕
Oh, this is a long-shot, but if his name is Joe,
虽然不太可能 但如果他的名字是乔
could we call him Scar-Joe?
我们能称他为刀疤乔吗
Scar-Joe. Never heard that before.
刀疤乔 从没听说过
I like it. We'll use it.
我喜欢 就用这名了
Now, funeral assignments.
现在分配葬礼任务
Gina and I will greet people,
吉娜和我负责招待来宾
shaking hands and checking for the tell-tale scar.
跟他们握手 寻找那条传说中的疤痕
Excuse me, sir.
抱歉 长官
Are you sure you want to be on the receiving line?
你确定想做迎宾工作吗
You hate small talk.
你讨厌寒暄
No, I can turn it on when it's called for.
不 关键时刻我能随机应变
"The Bachelor" Is a television show, hmm?
"单身汉"是一档电视节目 对吧
Andre Agassi's at it again.
安德烈·阿加西又吸毒了
I, too, avoid gluten.
我也只吃无麸质食物
Okay.
好吧
I want the rest of you checking out the crowd
剩下的人负责巡视来宾
for anyone suspicious.
寻找可疑人物
Oh, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Am I interrupting?
打扰你们了吗
No, we just all came in here separately
不 我们是各自进来碰巧遇上了
and then started chatting, you know, breezy stuff.
然后聊了会儿天 闲聊而已
"The Bachelor" Is a television show.
"单身汉"是一档电视节目
Andre Agassi's at it again.
安德烈·阿加西又吸毒了
I, too, am avoiding gluten.
我也只吃无麸质食物
Do you see Amy? How is she?
你盯着艾米吗 她怎么样
Great. She just got lunch, double helping of spinach.
很棒 她刚打了午饭 双份菠菜
Baby's gonna love that folic acid.
叶酸对宝宝可是很有益的
You are so strange.
你真奇葩
All right, this is her first time eating in the dining hall.
好了 这是她第一次在食堂用餐
Where she chooses to sit is very important.
她选择坐在哪里至关重要
Oh, good, she's headed towards that table of hot blonde girls.
好的 她在朝那桌金发辣妹走去
Wait a minute. No.
等等 不
They're Nazis.
她们是纳粹党
The hotties are Nazis. They're hot-zis.
辣妹是纳粹 她们是"辣粹"
Swerve, Amy, swerve!
转头 艾米 转头
Good, good, good, good, good, good.
好 好 好 好
Okay, and...
好的 然后...
All right, sitting alone.
好吧 独占一桌
Bold choice, bold choice. Hmm.
大胆的选择 真大胆 嗯
Oh, here comes Maura.
莫拉来了
Hey, Cortez.
嗨 科尔特斯
I hear you can smuggle in crap from outside.
我听说你能从外面进货
Noice, it's working.
酷毙 计划成功
That's right, baby.
没错 宝贝
What do you want?
你想要什么
What I want...
我想要...
is for you to back the hell off...
你给我滚远点
because I'm the only store in this prison.
因为这所监狱只有老娘能卖♥♥东西
Uh-oh.
哇喔
Well, I didn't see your name
我可没看到你的名字
on the outside of the prison,
写在监狱大门上
unless your name is
除非你的名字是
Texas State Penitentiary Comma Spring Valley Unit.
德克萨斯州监狱 逗号♥斯普林谷分店
Oh, this is bad.
这下糟了
I can't believe I'm gonna say this,
真不敢相信我会这么说
but she should have sat with the hot-zis.
但她还不如跟"辣粹"们坐一起
Hey, what's going on?
嘿 怎么了
I was talking to Figgis and then the guard said
我刚在跟菲吉斯谈话 然后看守说
I had an appointment.
我的预约时间到了
I'm not supposed to check in until tomorrow.
不是应该明天才来汇报么
People might get suspicious.
可能会有人起疑的
Look, we called you in
听着 我们把你叫来
because your first contact with Figgis was a disaster.
是因为你和菲吉斯的首次接触糟透了
Why? Because our smuggling plan backfired
为什么 因为我们走私计划泡汤
and she threatened to kill me?
而且她还威胁要杀我吗
Yes, every single detail of what you just said.
对 跟你说的一模一样
We need a new plan. And I've got one.
我们需要新计划 我已经有一个了
I need to step to her. Step to her?
我要搓她锐气 搓她锐气
Amy, this isn't "High School Musical."
艾米 这可不是"歌♥舞青春"
Yeah, Amy, this isn't "High School Musical 2."
对 艾米 这也不是"歌♥舞青春2"
Yeah, and it isn't
是啊 也不是
"High School Musical 3: Senior Year."
"歌♥舞青春3 毕业季"
All right.
够了
Point is, it's not a high school musical.
重点是 这不是在拍高中音乐剧
That's right. I got it.
没错 我懂了
Look, Figgis is seriously dangerous, all right?
菲吉斯非常危险 好吗
She's killed more people in prison
她在监狱里杀的人
than she did on the outside.
比在监狱外杀的人都多
I know, and if I back down now
我知道 但如果我现在服软
she'll never respect me
她永远不会尊重我
and we'll get nowhere with her.
我们也套不出信息
Trust me, I've got this.
相信我 我搞得定
Okay, I can see that logic,
好吧 虽然有道理
but in the interest of keeping you
但为了尽可能保证
as un-shanked as possible,
你的生命安全
I think maybe we need a signal in case things go south.
我觉得我们需要暗号♥以免情势有变
Ooh, I know. Scratch your butt.
我知道了 挠屁♥股♥
No, that's no good. What if her butt itches for real?
不 这个不太好 要是她真的想挠呢
I think I can handle it.
我觉得我可以控制
I've made it through 20 years of adulthood
长大成人的这二十年里
without scratching my butt in public.
我都没在公众场合挠过屁♥股♥
Amy. Amy.
艾米 艾米
Come on. Come on.
得了吧 得了吧
Come on.
得了吧
All right.
好吧
Never? Ames, come on.
从没有过吗 小艾 得了吧
Come on.
得了吧
Hello, thank you so much for coming.
您好 非常感谢您的到来
High five?
击个掌
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表