剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Unless...
除非...
No, that's not chocolate.
不对 这不是巧克力
What is that? What?
这是什么啊 什么
Don't eat it again!
别再吃一次了
Wait, getting a text.
等等 收到条信息
It's Captain Holt. Where is he?
是霍尔特警监 他在哪里
What'd he say?
他说什么
"Inib rue tiid."
"五下里地"
Wait, I'm getting another one.
等等 我又收到一条
"Ink obrvs whiz." These are nonsense.
"卡噶了" 这都看不懂啊
He's been gagged.
他嘴被堵住了
How would that come through in a text, Scully?
堵嘴怎么会影响发信息呢 斯库利
Wait a minute. I know what's going on.
等下 我知道怎么回事了
He's secretly trying to text us from his pocket.
他是偷偷在口袋里发的信息
When I die, please give Kevin my regards.
我死后 请代我向凯文问好
What shall I tell him?
要我跟他说什么
"Regards."
"向你问好"
Scully, these look like the weird texts you always send.
斯库利 这些像是你天天发的那种奇怪信息
Touch screen phones don't respond correctly to my fingers.
触屏手♥机♥无法对我的手指做出正确反映
It's because I've been electrocuted so many times.
因为我被电击过太多次了
Hold on, I bet we can reverse engineer this thing.
等等 我们肯定可以逆推出来
Scully, type this into your phone.
斯库利 把这个输到你手♥机♥上
"Inib rue tiid." Two "I"S.
"五下里地" 两个I
It came out, "Imm on rha rooj."
出来的是 "窝在老定"
"I'm on the roof." He's on the roof!
"我在楼顶" 他在楼顶
Oh, God bless you, Scully, and your weird, dead hands.
上帝保佑你 斯库利 也保佑你那奇怪的坏死的手
You and Hitchcock are killing it!
你和希区柯克太犀利了
Oh, my God. Let's just go.
我的天啊 赶紧走吧
Freeze! Drop your weapon!
不许动 放下武器
One more step, and I kill your captain.
再靠近一步 我就杀了你们警监
Come on, Bob. What are you doing up here?
好了 鲍勃 你们在这干什么
Why are you on the roof?
为什么来楼顶
Oh, my God.
天啊
You're gonna zip-line off of this thing
你准备像美式忍♥者那样
like an American ninja.
靠滑索下去
That is such a cool escape plan.
真是个酷炫的脱身计划
Actually, I was gonna throw Raymond over the side
实际上 我是想把雷蒙德推下去
and make it look like a bird-watching accident.
伪装成观鸟时发生的意外
Oh, please, do you think anyone's gonna actually...
得了吧 你真以为会有人...
It's genius.
天才
There's a red-tailed hawk roost a block away,
一个街区外有一只红尾鹰
and I've got a pair of micro binoculars in my pocket,
而我像傻子一样 兜里揣着一副
like a fool.
袖珍望远镜
Okay, well, I stand corrected.
好的 我承认我错了
Just drop the gun and surrender.
放下枪投降吧
If you turn on Figgis,
如果你指证菲吉斯
this doesn't have to end badly for you.
最后结果未必会太糟
You still have that file with all the evidence against him?
你还留着那份包含所有对他不利证据的档案吗
You mean the one you handed me?
你是说你交给我的那份
That was a good idea at the time; we all thought that...
当时那是个好主意 我们都这么以为
Yes, that file's in a safe place,
还留着 那份档案在一个安全地点
and you're never getting it.
你们永远别想找到
Don't be foolish, Bob. You're outnumbered.
别傻了 鲍勃 你寡不敌众
Outnumbered, my bottom.
寡不敌众个臀部
Figgis's men are on the way.
菲吉斯的人已经在路上了
Yes, I called for backup.
是的 我叫了援兵
Captain, down!
警监 趴下
Oh-ho, Terry took you down!
泰瑞把你放倒了
Nice timing, Sarge.
时机刚好 警长
How'd you know we were up here?
你怎么知道我们在这
Captain marked the Hs in chocolate,
警监把所有的H都用巧克力标出来了
which I instantly connected to the giant helipad H
我一下就联想到了我们现在所站的地方
we're on right now.
直升机降落点上的H
Oh. Cool.
真酷
Cool, yes, we also solved that.
真酷 我们也破解出来了
Came straight up here to the roof.
直接跑来了楼顶
We didn't wander around even for a second.
一秒钟都没瞎逛
We're all smart.
我们都聪明着呢
Smart. This is a good hiding space.
聪明 这是个很好的藏身处
Scully, why are you lying down?
斯库利 你怎么躺下了
'Cause there was a bed here.
因为有床啊
You took your shoes off.
你还把鞋脱了
All right, look, a bunch of sketchy, black SUVs
好吧 一队可疑的黑色SUV
just pulled up outside.
刚停在了外面
Either it's Figgis's guys, or Beyoncé stubbed her toe.
不是菲吉斯的人 就是碧昂斯磕到了脚趾
Don't even joke about that, Jake.
不要开这种玩笑 杰克
That would be our new number one priority.
否则我们的首要任务就要改一下了
We have to call for backup.
我们得请求增援
Figgis has people in the NYPD and the FBI.
菲吉斯在纽约警署和联邦调查局里都有人
So good luck with that.
祝你们好运
Wow, betraying the FBI is one thing,
背叛联邦调查局固然不对
but sarcasm, Bob?
但你居然会嘲讽 鲍勃
All right, we're on our own.
好吧 只能靠咱们自己了
We got to get Bob out of this hospital
我们得把鲍勃从医院带走
and to a secure location,
转移到一个安全的地方
someplace the NYPD doesn't know about.
一个纽约警局不知道的地方
Captain, you're a grown-up; let's just use your lake house.
警监 你是成年人了 借我们用下你的湖边小屋
For the last time, not all grown-ups have lake houses.
最后说一次 不是每个成年人都有湖边小屋
We can go to my apartment.
可以去我的公♥寓♥
No one knows where I live.
没人知道我住在哪
I thought you had Amy over there once.
我以为你请艾米去过一次
Yeah, it was fun. I moved the next day.
没错 玩得很愉快 我第二天就搬走了
Rosa's place it is.
就去罗莎家了
Well, they know what Bob looks like,
他们知道鲍勃的长相
but they've never seen us.
但他们从没见过我们
They think we're just a big group of cops.
他们只知道我们是一大帮警♥察♥
What if we didn't look like cops?
如果我们看起来不像警♥察♥呢
# I'm from New York, I'm from New York #
# 我来自纽约 我来自纽约 #
# I'm from, I'm from New York #
# 我来自来自纽约 #
# I'm from New York Yeah #
# 我来自纽约 耶 #
# I'm from #
# 我来自 #
Great, everyone looks fantastic,
很好 大家的扮相都不错
and our hats look normal.
我们的帽子看起来也很正常
Wow, Sarge, you are just stuffed into those scrubs.
警长 你真是穿手术服的衣架子
How do you do it?
你是怎么做到的
Exercise and diet. It's not that hard.
锻炼和控制饮食 没什么难的
Eh, seems pretty hard to me.
对我来说似乎挺难
I don't think I'm gonna do that.
我觉得我做不到
This brings back memories.
这勾起了我的回忆
I loved playing doctor as a child.
我孩童时喜欢玩扮医生的游戏
The cancer has spread.
癌症已经扩散了
Get your house in order.
准备后事吧
So we can sneak out like this,
我们可以这样溜出去
but what about Bob?
但是鲍勃怎么办
Not to worry. I've got that covered.
不用担心 我已经处理好了
Hitchcock.
希区柯克
And, yes, he is bound and gagged under there,
没错 他被绑着 嘴也堵上了
but more importantly, you said, "What about Bob?"
不过更重要的是 你刚才说"鲍勃怎么办"
That's the name of a movie.
那是一部电影的名字[天才也疯狂]
Holt made a pop culture reference.
霍尔特引用了流行文化元素
All right, let's go.
好了 走吧
Okay, let's go over our exit strategy
好 我们再把下机策略
one more time.
过一遍
Seat 2A is gonna need help with her bags.
2A座的乘客会需要有人帮她取包
She has twig arms.
她的胳膊细得跟小树枝似的
So if she blocks us, I play the pregnancy card.
要是她挡了我们的道 我就使出怀孕这招来
And remember, leave our luggage and...
记住 扔下行李然后...
Roll the dice with lost and found.
指望在失物招领处能找回来
I know; I've been studying this map you drew on the barf bag
我知道 我已经对着你画在呕吐袋上的这张地图
for 40 minutes.
研究了四十分钟
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表