剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
that you used to love.
Seth Dozerman说再见吧
Boys, hand 'em out!
孩子们 把东西发下去
What the hell are these?
这是什么鬼
"What the hell are these?"
这是什么鬼
These are Dozer-pads.
这是Dozer平板
Each one is equipped with a GPS system
每个都装上了定位系统
and a countdown clock to remind you
还有一个倒计时表 会每55分钟
to complete a task every 55 minutes.
提醒你完成一项任务
It also has backgammon on it, which I could not delete
还有个西洋双陆棋的游戏 我删不掉
but you are not allowed to play.
但你们不许玩
What happens when the clock runs out?
如果倒计时时间到了会怎么样
Failure. Failure.
失败 失败
You are behind schedule!
你赶不上计划啦
Oh, that's fun. Yeah.
真有趣啊 没错
Your 55 minutes starts right...
你们的55分钟从现在
now.
开始
Sarge, I don't need to be monitored all day long.
警长 我不需要整天都被监视
I'm not a toddler. This is stupid.
我又不是小孩 这太蠢了
I know you're not a toddler,
我知道你不是小孩
because my toddlers know that "Stupid" Is a no-no word.
因为我家的小孩懂得 蠢 是个不好的词
Keep that Dozer-pad on you at all times.
Dozer平板你们要随身带着
Fine, but I am gonna play the hell out of some backgammon.
好吧 但我一定会使劲地玩西洋双陆棋的
Watch me.
看着吧
Bouche Manger.
开胃私厨
Oh, small plates,
菜品精致小巧
casual-chic ambiance, no free soda refills...
氛围轻松 不提供免费续杯的苏打水
Jakey's going on a date.
Jakey要去约会啦
Are you going on a date with Amy?
你是要和Amy约会吗
What? No. Why?
什么 不 为啥怎么问
Uh, because you guys just kissed on that mission.
呃 因为你俩在那次任务中接吻了啊
Charles, we just kissed 'cause we were undercover.
Charles 我们当时只是在打掩护
That's it. Yeah, it didn't mean anything.
仅此而已 是啊 那不算什么
Not that it's any of your business, Boyle,
虽然这一切都与你无关 Boyle
but the person that I'm taking on a date
我还是要告诉你 我约的
is a girl from the gym.
是个在健身房♥认识的女孩
What?
什么
Why is this the first time I'm hearing about her?
那为什么这是我第一次听你说起她
Or that you go to the gym?
以及去健身房♥的事
Jake, avoid the weights.
Jake 别去增重了
Nobody wants you turning into another Terry.
没人想让你变成第二个Terry
Ugh.
太恶心了
Hey, people like the way that I look.
拜托 大家喜欢我的样子好吗
Sure they do, big guy.
他们当然喜欢了 大块头
Look, I can't believe you're gonna take
听着 我不敢相信你居然要带
some fitness floozy to Bouche Manger.
一个健美婊去开胃私厨吃饭
You should be going with Amy.
你应该带Amy去的
Right, Amy?
对吧 Amy
Uh...
这个嘛
Whatever, dog.
随便啦 伙计
Date the flooze.
和那小婊♥子♥约去吧
See?
你看吧
It's never gonna happen, Boyle, okay?
我和Amy根本不可能好吗 Boyle
Because I find Amy repulsive,
我觉得Amy特别讨厌
and she finds me extremely handsome.
但她却觉得我帅得不要不要的
So stop pressuring us.
所以就别强迫我们了
Oh, you sweet, naive boy.
哦 你这个贴心又天真的男孩
I haven't even begun to pressure you two.
我还没开始给你们施压呢
I've already written my best man speech
我连在你婚礼上的伴郎演说稿
for your wedding.
都已经写好了
Oh, I'm gonna need you to get married on a farm.
顺便一说 我要让你在一个农场结婚
A lot of my jokes rely on that.
稿子里的大部分笑点都靠它了
So here we are,
总算走到这步了
officially on a date,
正式约会
romantical date.
非常浪漫
Yes, we are.
可不是嘛
No longer just colleagues.
再也不只是同事了
Dating.
恋爱中
You got a haircut. It looks nice.
你换了个发型 看起来不错
Oh, thanks.
是吗 谢谢
You also got a haircut
你也换了个发型
at some point in your life.
在你人生的某个时候
I'm sure that's not your baby hair.
我肯定那不是你的胎毛
That would be crazy.
那样太疯狂了
But, uh...
但是 呃
Yeah, you look very nice.
总之 你看起来很棒
Domo arigato.
感激不尽
Do you speak Japanese?
你还会说日语啊
No. Oh.
我不会 噢
Uh... sorry.
呃 抱歉
I think I'm feeling a little awkward.
我感觉有点尴尬
Yeah, me too.
我也是
How do we make it not weird?
我们怎么做才能不尴尬呢
I know.
我知道
Let's just get super drunk.
让我们喝得酩酊大醉
Yes, great idea.
好主意
Pardon me, ma'am.
麻烦过来一下 小姐
Could you please bring us four kamikaze shots?
能给我们上四杯神风鸡尾酒吗
And four for me as well.
麻烦也给我来四杯
Ah, I like your style.
我喜欢你的风格
See, we can do this.
看吧 我们能做到的
We're back on track.
我们正在走上正轨
We're keeping it light and breezy.
我们相处得轻松又愉快
So we broke a rule.
我们好像破戒了
Yeah.
是的
I hope it wasn't a mistake.
我希望这一步没走错
"I Hope It Wasn't a Mistake," Title of your sex tape?
希望这一步没走错 是你情♥色♥录像带的标题吗
Title of our sex tape.
是我们的标题
So how was the date with the floozy?
你和那小婊♥子♥的约会怎么样
We are not leaving these seats until you give me some deets.
你不爆点猛料给我 我是不会离开这个位子的
All right, fine.
好吧
It started off a bit rocky,
一开始有点艰难
but it ended up being really fun.
但最后真的很有趣
Did you kiss?
你们接吻了吗
Did you french?
法式那种呢
Boyle, I'm not gonna answer that.
Boyle 我拒绝回答那个问题
And no one over the age of 12 says "French."
再说 没人过了十二岁还用那个词的
Oh, that's a yes. Oh, my God, you had sex.
那就是肯定回答了 我的天 你滚床单了
I can tell because you're glowing.
看你这么容光焕发我就知道
Ugh, Jake, no one wants to hear about your sex life.
Jake 没人想打听你的性生活
You just asked me repeatedly.
是你一而再逼我说的啊
Because I was rooting for you and Amy,
因为我是你和Amy的铁杆粉啊
but now I can see you're super serious
但现在看来 我觉得你超认真的
about this anonymous gym seductress.
和这个匿名健美婊
Ugh, I'm so sorry, Amy.
我很抱歉 Amy
It doesn't matter to me.
我没问题的
I'm... I would never date Jake.
我 我永远也不会和Jake约会的
I work with Jake.
我们可是同事呢
I'd love to see you date someone from work.
我很乐意看到你和某个同事约会
Your head would explode.
你的头会炸掉的
Your head would explode...
你的头才会炸呢
because of how well I would handle it.
我肯定能够掌控全局
Mm. Sick burn.
嗯哼 干得漂亮
Peralta, Dozerman says he wants to see you.
Peralta Dozerman想见你
Captain, everything all right?
警监 一切都好吗
You tell me.
这话该我问你
According to your Dozer-pad, four of your coworkers
根据你的Dozer平板显示 你的四个同事在过去的
have been gathered around your desk for the last 90 seconds.
九十秒里一直聚在你的桌子旁边
Also, someone named Norm Scully
还有 叫Norm Scully的那个家伙
has been in the bathroom for the last 72 minutes.
已经在厕所里蹲了72分钟了
Oh, yeah, that means he's about halfway.
噢 那说明他已经完事一半了
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表