剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
I'm coming straight to you.
一定直接来找你
Aw, that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me.
这是你对我说过的最动听的话
All right, this next song is called "Moms in the Shower."
下一首歌♥叫做 妈妈在洗澡
Sarge, I know you have every right to be stressed out.
警长 我知道你有的是理由焦虑不安
A new kid on the way, Sharon's on bed rest,
孩子马上要生了 莎伦在卧床休息
global warming...
全球变暖
This preamble is making me nibby.
光听你说这些我就想开始吃可可果了
Get to the point.
说重点
I got the squad to volunteer
我发动同事们贡献出
a little bit of their off time to help you and your family out.
一点休息时间来帮你和你的家人
I'll make dinner once a week,
我每周做一次晚餐
everyone else volunteered babysitting time,
其它人自愿当临时保姆
and Hitchcock offered massage sessions for your wife...
希区柯克说要给你妻子做按♥摩♥
What? So I pepper sprayed him.
什么 他已经被我喷了辣椒水了
You're a good man, Charles.
你真是个好人 查理
How can I ever thank you?
我要怎么谢你才好
Start taking care of yourself again.
照顾好你自己就行
I miss those gross, overly large muscles.
我真想念那些发达的变♥态♥的肌肉
Lay off my body, dude.
别烦我的身体了 老兄
I clearly got some stuff to work through.
我还有很多事要做
Chief Garmin, thanks for meeting with me.
加尔明局长 感谢你接见我
So I have a guy in custody on an attempted B and E.
我抓到一个入室盗窃未遂的人
You scheduled a meeting with the chief of detectives
你特意来找总警监就是为了
to tell me that?
说这个吗
I did.
是的
Oh, I should probably also mention,
我可能忘了说一点
he's the Oolong Slayer,
他就是乌龙茶杀手
and this is every bit of evidence you'll need
这些是让他永远无法重获自♥由♥
to put him away for good.
所需要的全部证据
Really?
真的
Yeah.
没错
Wow. Right?
厉害 是吧
I spent a decade looking for this monster,
我花了十年追捕这个禽兽
and you found him all on your own.
而你单枪匹马就抓住了他
Yeah, pretty easily, actually.
其实还挺容易的
I imagine that'll look pretty bad for you.
但我想你的面子就有点挂不住了
Excuse me?
你说什么
Unless, of course, I decided
当然 除非我决定
to withhold that information,
隐瞒这些信息
keep it just for myself as a secret.
只有我自己知道
Tell everyone it was you who figured it out.
然后告诉所有人是你查清的案子
Why would you do that?
你为何要这样做
What do you want?
你想要什么
Your own do group?
自己领导一个办事组吗
No, I actually had something else in mind.
不 我其实有些其它想法
Captain Holt?
霍尔特警监
This can't be real.
这不可能是真的
Someone please see him before I punch myself in the face.
在我打自己脸之前求有人确定是他
Hello, squad.
同志们 大家好
Oh, my God. Captain?
天呐 警监
Good news.
好消息
The vulture is out, and I'm back.
秃鹫走了 我回来了
Yes. That's good.
棒 太好了
Glad you're back, captain.
真高兴你回来了 警监
We really missed you.
我们真的很想你
How'd you get them to reinstate you?
你怎么让他们给你恢复原职的
I didn't.
不是我
I guess someone just had my back.
我想有人背后帮了我
Wait, where's Gina?
等等 吉娜在哪
She wanted to make a proper entrance.
她想有个特别的出场
Or was I never really gone?
或者我就从没离开过
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表