剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
I also have chamomile!
我还有甘菊茶
That might calm us down.
可以让我们冷静下来
Oh, if you want calm, there's some ludes in evidence,
如果你想要冷静 证物房♥有些安♥眠♥药♥
if anybody would ever let me get them out.
只需要有人批准我把它们拿出来
Hey!
嘿
What were you thinking?
你怎么想的
I made a mistake!
我犯错了
The phones were just lying there,
那手♥机♥就那样躺在那儿
and I didn't think things through.
我没好好想清楚
I'm sorry, Rosa.
对不起 Rosa
Rosa is your friend from before you were a criminal.
Rosa在你成为罪犯之前是你的朋友
You are dealing with Detective Diaz now,
你现在在和警探Diaz说话
and she is gonna make sure you rot in juvie
她会让你这辈子永远烂在
for the rest of your life.
青少年监狱的
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
哇哦
Can I talk to you for a minute?
我能和你谈一下吗
It feels like you're being a little harsh.
感觉你好像有点严厉了
Thanks. Good note.
谢谢提醒
I was going for extremely harsh. I'll turn it up.
我是打算走极端严厉的 我会加强的
Diaz, he's just a kid.
Diaz 他只是个孩子
Can't you just let him off with a warning?
你就不能警告一下然后放过他吗
Sometimes, being as tough as possible
有时候尽可能地强硬
doesn't lead to the best outcome.
不会得到最好的结果
This isn't Cagney calling Lacey a poopy-head.
这不只是Cagney骂Lacey"屎脑袋"
I'm not just gonna give him a time-out.
我不只是要给他个处分而已
Time-out?
处分
Are you kidding?
你开玩笑吗
"Poopy-head" Means no "Doc McStuffins" For a week!
"屎脑袋"就代表着一周不能看<玩具小医生>了
Terry hates bathroom talk.
Terry讨厌厕所用词
Gina.
Gina
Gina.
Gina
Gina, I screwed up, big time.
Gina 我搞砸了 出大事了
Charles, given your daily life experiences,
Charles 鉴于你的日常生活
you're gonna have to be more specific.
你得说的更详细点
Gertie!
Gertie
Gertie!
Gertie
There's only one option for me:
我现在只有一个选择
burn my face off with acid and disappear forever.
泼自己一脸酸然后永远消失
Yes, you should do that,
你是应该那样做
or you could just tell him what happened.
或者你也可以告诉他事情的经过
I mean, he parked in two spots.
是他占了两个车位
It's kind of his fault.
算是他的错吧
Just have some B-bone, Boyle.
拿出点骨气 Boyle
You know that's my smallest bone.
你知道我最缺的就是这口气了
Come on. It's just a car.
拜托 只是辆车
He's not gonna be that mad.
他不会那么生气的
Son of a bitch!
日了狗了
Okay. I misjudged that one.
好吧我估算错误了
Oh, what did he do to you, Gertie?
他对你做了什么 Gertie
What did he do?
他做了什么
It was an accident, sir.
只是个意外 长官
Yes, an accident: the buffoon's apology.
是啊 "意外" 这理由也太没有新意了
This is your fault, mister.
这是你的错 先生
Interesting. Charles?
有趣 Charles
Do you feel that's the case?
你也这么认为吗
Um, your car is pretty far over the line.
你停过线了挺多的
Mmm
嗯
So it's kind of your fault too.
所以你也有责任吧
Pass the blame.
推卸责任
The buffoonery is endless.
没完没了地打诨了还
You're gonna pay for what you've done.
你会为自己的行为付出代价的
And it won't be cheap.
不小的代价
They'll have to custom-mix the color
他们还得定制这个颜色
because they no longer make raspberry sherbet.
因为覆盆子雪露这个颜色已经停产了
They're all so beautiful.
它们都好漂亮
And they're all about to be tested...
而且它们都将要进行
bouncy-styles.
弹性测试
I love this mattress.
我喜欢这个床垫
And it loves having you in it.
它也喜欢让你躺在上面
God?
上帝
It's Brian.
我叫Brian
And I'm obsessed with giving you a good night's sleep.
我致力于让你们晚上睡好觉
Hello, Brian.
你好Brian
Coming on a little strong there, buddy...
开头很强势啊兄弟
and I'm digging it.
但我喜欢
How much to take this bad boy home?
多少钱能把这家伙带回家
Actually, that's one of our more reasonable models.
其实这算是我们价格比较合理的一款
Oh. Holy Moses!
我的天呐
That is much too much money.
这太贵太贵了
Well, you spent twice that
你曾花两倍的钱
for Mr. Met to come to your birthday party.
请大都会先生来你的生日派对啊
Yeah, and it was worth it.
是啊 完全值了
Mr. Met used my bathroom. Number two.
大都会先生还用我厕所上了大号♥
That's a memory I will cherish forever.
我会永远珍惜的记忆
Look, mattresses are expensive,
床垫就是贵的
but they're an investment.
但它们是投资
It's gonna be in your life for a long time.
会陪伴你很长的时间
True, but it's also still just a mattress, you know?
的确 但它们也只是床垫 你知道吗
It's a lot of money to spend on a rectangle
这些钱花在一个用弹簧和鹅头发
that's filled with springs and goose hair.
填满的方形上太不值了
You know it's feathers. I didn't.
那叫羽毛 你知道的 我不知道
And it would be money well spent,
而且这笔钱会花的很值
because it would allow me to actually sleep in your bed.
因为这可以让我好好在你床上睡觉
But I already have a mattress.
但我已经有张床垫了
It just doesn't seem worth it.
只是感觉不值得啊
Okay, well, to me,
好吧 对我来说
it sounds like you're saying I'm not worth it.
听起来就像你在说我不值得一样
So I'm gonna go sleep in my grown-up mattress
所以我现在要去睡我在这个世纪买♥♥的
that I bought this century,
大人用床垫了
and you're not invited.
而且你并没被邀请
You know, she's right about mattresses being an investment.
她关于床垫是投资这点说的没错
Back off, Brian.
退下 Brian
Morning.
早
You look well-rested.
你看起来休息的不错啊
Yes, because I slept in my own bed.
是的 因为我是在自己的床上睡的
I was tossing and turning.
我翻来覆去睡不着
Jake told me about your fight,
Jake和我说了你们俩的争吵
and I'm so worried about you two.
我真是太担心你俩了
Thank you, Charles.
谢谢 Charles
What do I have to do,
我该怎么做
buy the mattress myself?
自己去买♥♥床垫吗
Done.
没问题
Problem solved. No.
问题解决 不
It would make him so happy.
这会让他很开心的
Good job on the bust yesterday.
昨天的抓捕干得不错
How was it, working together as a couple?
作为情侣一起出动感觉如何
So good. So great.
很好 很棒
Yeah. Super mellow and chill.
超级成熟自然
Yeah.
是啊
She slapped my butt once. Mmhmm.
她还打了下我屁♥股♥ 是啊
We're definitely falling in love.
我们肯定是相爱了
All right. Good, good, good.
好吧 很好
We found something strange on the dealer you brought in:
我们在你们抓进来的毒贩身上发现了个奇怪的东西
two matchbooks from the same hotel.
两盒同一家酒店的火柴
He's refusing to give up his supplier,
他拒绝供出他的上线
but this could be something.
但这个可能是个线索
That's weird. Look at this.
奇怪 看这个
The same two matches are missing from both books:
每盒都少了同一位置的两根火柴
third one on the bottom row, and fifth one from the top.
下面那排的第三根 和上面那排的第五根
Coincidence? No way.
巧合吗 不可能
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表