剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Hey, chipmunk.
嘿 花栗鼠
Let's do this. That sounds fun.
我们来吧 好啊
But first, I need to sign some charts,
但先让我签一些表格
because I am a really... good... doctor.
因为我是名非常 好的 医生
Oh, I will!
好 我会的
Who is Genevieve?
谁是吉纳维芙
No one!
没谁
My chiropractor.
是我的脊椎按♥摩♥师
Then answer it. Answer it?
那接电♥话♥吧 接电♥话♥
I mean, why don't we just stay in the moment?
可是我们何不享受此时此刻
Why are you such a slave to these little boxes?
为什么要拘泥于这些小盒子
Answer the phone, and put it on speaker.
接电♥话♥ 开扩音
Hello?
你好
Honey, the adoption papers went through!
亲爱的 领养申请已经批准了
You're gonna be a daddy!
你要成为父亲了
Oh, my God! I'm having a baby!
我的天 我要有孩子了
I mean... this is the wrong number. Don't call here again!
你打错了 别再打过来了
You're dead.
你死定了
Maybe you're dead. Please don't hurt me.
是你死定了 求你别打我
Sup, Sarge?
在干嘛 警长
Just digging through the garbage like a normal person?
像正常人一样挖垃圾吗
I'm trying to find out who our leak is.
我在查谁是泄密者
What makes you so sure that there's a leak?
你怎么就这么确定有人泄密
It might've just been that the reporter was really good
也许只是那个记者很称职呢
at his job, like that hot blond surfer was at TMZ?
就像TMZ八卦网那个性感的金发冲浪者一样
Maybe you leaked it.
可能是你泄露的
Excuse me?
什么
I'm not saying you did it on purpose.
我不是说你有意泄露
Maybe you left the file on the subway.
你可能把文件落在地铁上了
I mean, you don't take your job very seriously.
你工作态度不是很严谨
Whoa. We're about to have
哇 现在我们要
our first fight as a couple, Terrence.
像两口子一样吵架了吗 泰瑞斯
First of all, I take my job very seriously.
首先 我有很认真工作
That's why I'm here right now, helping you,
因此我才会在这里帮你
and I'm the only one doing it.
而且只有我一个人帮你
Or, I was, until you insulted me.
直到你侮辱我之前都是
Now watch me walk away.
现在看我离去的背影吧
I said watch me!
我说了看着我
Wow. No wonder Whealon wiped the database.
难怪惠伦清除了数据
Look at this.
看这里
He quashed all FBI and NYPD operations
他终止了FBI和纽约警局
relating to Figgis...
与菲吉斯有关的所有行动
drug running, kidnapping, murder...
贩毒 绑♥架♥ 谋杀
those are the best crimes; why would you quash them?
多重要的案子啊 为什么你们要终止调查
Time for waiting is over.
等待的时间已经结束
Now is the time for groin-stomping.
现在是时候直击对方要害了
Damn right, it is!
对 正是如此
Let's go arrest that punk.
我们去抓那个臭小子
He says "Punk" Just like you.
他说"臭小子"的口气好像你
Where do you think he learned it, punk?
你以为他是跟谁学的 臭小子
NYPD!
纽约警♥察♥
Somebody's been here. A body!
有人来过这里 尸体
We got a body! Damn it!
发现尸体 该死的
He's dead. Figgis got to him.
他死了 菲吉斯先找到他了
Wait a minute. He's got a pulse.
等等 他还有脉搏
No, wait. That's my pulse.
不 等等 是我的脉搏
No. It's his pulse. Nope, it's both our pulses.
不 是他的脉搏 不对 是我俩的
He's alive! I'm alive! We're all alive!
他还没死 我也没死 我们都没死
This case just got busted wide open.
这案子要真♥相♥大白了
Good news.
好消息
The doctors say Whealon's not gonna die.
医生说惠伦不会死
Thank God. I just hope he's in a lot of pain.
谢天谢地 但愿他受尽痛苦折磨
They say he'll be out of the coma within 12 hours.
他们说惠伦会在十二小时内醒过来
Great. That means he'll definitely testify
太好了 他绝对会指证菲吉斯
against Figgis, and you know what that means:
而这也就意味着
time for celebration candy bars!
是时候来条巧克力棒庆祝一下
Stupid hospital vending machines
医院那些辣鸡自动贩卖♥♥机
didn't have alcohol for some weird reason. Here.
不知为啥都不卖♥♥酒 来一条
Why not? I really have embraced my wild side today.
有何不可 我今天真想放纵一回
As have I.
我也是
Chocolate and nuts.
坚果巧克力
Actually, that's overkill.
还是有点过分了
Indeed.
太过分了
I'll wait here,
我在这里等
so I can interrogate him when he wakes up.
这样他一醒我就能问他话
I'll keep you company.
我和你一起
Why don't you two go home and get some sleep?
你们两个回家洗洗睡吧
Good idea, sir.
好 长官
We'll head to the bar, get super drunk,
我们先去酒吧喝得烂醉
and then head home and get some sleep.
然后回家倒头大睡
Yeah. Good idea, sir.
对 好主意 长官
Turns out your sensitive doctor isn't who he says he is.
事实证明 你那个感性的医生并不是那么回事
What? What do you mean? Why?
什么 你什么意思 怎么说
'Cause he's about to adopt a baby with his chiropractor.
因为他和他的脊椎按♥摩♥师要一起领养孩子
Oh, thank God...
谢天谢地
that you didn't invest more time in a relationship
你不用再为这段感情 这个混♥蛋♥
with that jerk.
投入更多时间
Why can't I find a good man?
我怎么就找不到好男人呢
Could be because you're in prison for murder.
也许是因为你因谋杀而入狱
Nah. That's not it. Yeah, that's not it.
不可能 才不是 对 绝对不是
Before this, I used to date all my brother's friends
进来之前 我和我哥帮派里的朋友
from the mob.
全都约过
All dogs too.
狗也是
Never mind. You don't want to hear about them.
算了 你不想听这些的
No! I do want to hear about them.
不 我想听
Please. Tell me everything about them.
来吧 全都说给我听
Thanks. That would be nice.
谢了 你真好
Ahh! Not a toucher. Totally get it.
啊 你不喜欢别人碰你 明白
I'll keep my hands to myself.
我会管好自己的手
What's going on, Sarge? You find that leak yet?
怎么样了 警长 找到泄密的人了吗
Yes. I'm hiding behind a coffeemaker, spying on everyone
是啊 我躲在咖啡机后 监视办公室里的每一个人
in this office, because I found the leak.
因为我已经找到泄密的人了
Aww, Terry. Sarcasm is not a good look on you.
哎呀 泰瑞 冷嘲热讽的形象真的不适合你
But you know what would be?
但你知道什么适合你吗
A really tight Henley. Very helpful.
紧身的亨利衫 真是谢谢你了
I know who your leak is.
我知道是谁泄密了
What?
啥
I looked up the reporter who published the crime numbers,
我查了那个报道犯罪数据的记者tt
and I noticed you two follow each other online.
我发现你们俩互相关注了
He followed me, and you know I'm
是他先关注我的 你也知道
a proud member of team follow-back.
我这人最喜欢回粉
So I went through your feed
所以我查了你的主页
to see what you were posting.
看看你都发了什么
Lots of pictures of your kids. Nobody cares.
很多你孩子的照片 并没有人在意
And then I found this picture you posted last week.
然后我发现了上周你发的这张图
"Living that #YOGURT life."
"享受#优格 生活"
Embarrassing.
真是无语
But what's even more embarrassing, Terry,
不过泰瑞 更让人无语的是
is that the arrest numbers are in the photo, clear as day.
逮捕人数就在照片上 写得清清楚楚
Oh, my God!
我的天
I was the leak!
是我泄露的
I got to take that picture down.
我得删掉那张照片
Gina, I am so sorry I blamed you.
吉娜 很抱歉我错怪你了
And I knew you would say something like that,
我早就知道你会这么说
so I went ahead and bought myself a cake
所以我提前替你给自己
on your behalf.
买♥♥了个蛋糕
Check it out.
瞧
Oh, dang.
我去
And this has been here for the last half-hour, detective.
这蛋糕都放在这里半小时了 警探大人
Didn't even notice it.
居然都没察觉
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表