剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
to deal with your negativity right now.
没法抵抗你的消极态度
Let me show you what I did.
给你展示一下我的成果吧
I started off by making a map
我首先画了个布鲁克林1996年以来
of all of the burglaries that have gone down in Brooklyn
所有的入室盗窃案的地图
since 1996 to see if there was a pattern.
看看有没有规律
That led me to this.
然后我发现了这个
There is so much crime in New York.
纽约犯罪太多
No one should live here.
根本不该住人
Anyways, I tripped out on that for a couple hours,
不管怎么说 我在这问题上纠结了好几个小时
but I got cheered up
但是给在我连帽衫里
after I took a picture of the kitties
玩耍的小猫咪拍了张照后
messing around in my little hoodie.
我又精神焕发了
I'll show it to you later.
等会儿给你看
So basically, you wasted a whole night.
所以基本上 一晚上都浪费了
No, no, no, my friend.
没有没有
No, no, no, 'cause then I dove back into your file
没有啦 因为然后我又埋头看你的资料了
and found this.
还发现了这个
Cool, the low point of my entire life.
厉害 我人生的最低谷
Sarge, this photo was taken in 1996.
警长 这张照片是1996年拍的
You told me your guy broke his spine
你告诉我你要找的人两年前
two years before that, so '94.
摔断了脊椎骨 也就是1994年
Check out his sneakers.
仔细看他的运动鞋
'95 Jordans.
95年的乔丹款
They came out a year after the accident.
在事故后一年才出的
Look at the soles.
你看鞋底
They're all muddy.
全是泥
Which means...
也就是说
That son of a bitch can walk!
那贱♥人♥能走
Bingo. Let's go!
正解 走吧
All right. Cat squad, assemble!
好啦 猫咪小分队 集♥合♥
Leave the cats. Okay.
把猫留这儿 好的
Santiago, Diaz, I wanted to talk to you
Santiago Diaz 我想和你们
about our performance in yesterday's bomb defusing course.
谈谈大家昨天在拆弹课程上的表现
We know, sir. You won.
我们知道了 长官 你赢了
No, the three of us all failed.
不 我们三个都没过
Apparently our instructor felt
很明显指导员认为
we didn't take it seriously enough.
我们对待课程不够严肃
But Hitchcock and Scully passed.
但是Hitchcock和Scully过了
What?
什么
How did they defuse bombs better than we did?
他们怎么可能拆得比我们好
Those were bombs? Unbelievable.
那些是炸♥弹♥ 难以置信
It's a low moment for us all.
这是我们三个人的低谷
I think the lesson here is that we should not allow
我想教训就是我们不该
our competitiveness to interfere with the sanctity of our job.
让自己的好胜心影响工作之神圣
Totally agree, sir.
完全同意 长官
However,
不过
there is a precision driving class next weekend.
下周末还有一堂精准驾驶课
Fastest one around the track wins. It's on.
最快完成的人赢 就这么定了
I'm gonna run you both off the road into a wall.
我会把你们逼出路线逼到撞墙
I'm gonna kill you.
我会干掉你们
Oh, my.
我的天
Hey, Chuck.
嘿 Chuck
Will you bring these to the dry cleaner for me?
能帮我把这些拿去干洗吗
Tell them the red stains are blood and the brown stains are...
告诉干洗店红印是血 棕色的印子是
uh, let's say blood.
就算是血吧
Well, sure.
当然可以
Don't even bother putting them in a bag.
不劳烦你装在袋子里了
I'll just carry them in my arms.
我就用胳膊夹着吧
Hey.
嘿
Beard-o.
大胡子
It's time for you to get out of Charles's house today.
今天该从Charles家搬出来了
Hang on, ma'am.
等等 女士
You don't tell me what to do.
你没资格叫我做事
Uh, that's where you're wrong, baby girl.
这你就错了 小姑娘
I run this precinct.
这片区归我管
Watch this. Scully!
瞧好了 Scully
Go to sleep. Okay.
给我睡觉 好的
You think you can intimidate me?
你以为你能吓唬我
Yeah.
没错
When I was undercover, Jimmy "The Butcher"
我当卧底的时候 "屠夫"Jimmy
cut off my little toe with garden shears
用园艺剪把我的小脚趾剪了
and made me eat it as a loyalty test.
还让我吃了 以示忠诚
I've been through hell.
我是经历过地狱的人
Big deal.
有什么了不起的
I worked an a sunglass kiosk at the mall for four years.
我在商场里的太阳镜柜台做了四年
So not only have I been through hell,
所以我不仅经历过地狱
I was assistant manager there.
还在地狱当过副经理
Hmm.
哦
You're gonna get out of Chuckie's house.
你得从Chuckie家搬出来
And what's more,
此外
you're gonna pay him rent for the night you spent there.
还要把住一晚的钱给他
Fine. One more thing, babe.
好吧 还有一件事 宝贝儿
You're gonna thank us both right now.
你现在就谢谢我们两个
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢你 不客气
Thank you.
谢谢你
You're welcome.
不客气
That was amazing. Told you.
太厉害了 我就跟你说吧
He just needed to be alpha'd.
得像狼王一样镇住他
Is that what happened, or did I just beta you into protecting me?
还是说我太受气了让你看不过去 来保护我
No. No.
才不是
That's not what happened.
不是这样的
This is not your victory.
不是你赢了
Sure.
当然
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
Hey, there.
你好啊
Remember me?
还记得我吗
So this is weird.
好诡异
Oh, no, you don't, circus trash.
别想跑 你个马戏团人♥渣♥
I knew it!
我就知道
You could walk the whole time!
你一直都能走
I was right about the cat accomplice too, huh?
猫也是帮凶 对不对
Now where's the cat?
猫呢
Been 20 years, Sarge. Cat's probably dead.
都20年了 警长 猫可能死了
I'm still bringing him in!
那我也得抓住它
Well, Sarge, you did it.
警长 你成功了
Now how should we rub your sweet victory
接下来我们要怎么
in the 6-5's dumb faces?
羞辱6-5区的蠢货呢
We could send them a box of rats,
送他们一箱老鼠
'cause they're rats.
因为他们就是老鼠
Or we could drop water balloons on their cars.
或者往他们车上扔水气球
You know what?
跟你说
I'm good.
算了吧
I don't think we should do that.
我觉得我们不该这么做
Really? Any of it?
确定吗 全都不做吗
Yeah, after everything you did for me...
是啊 你为我做了这么多
encouraging me,
鼓励我
going out on that ledge
就算吓哭了
even though you were scared to tears...
也爬上了窗台
There was an air conditioner above us.
当时上面有空调
It was dripping water on my eyes.
水滴到我眼睛里了
We've been over this.
说好不提了
You stayed up all night to solve the case.
你为了破案整夜没睡
It just reminded me that I have people in my life who cared about me.
让我想起 我的生命中是有人关心着我的
I don't know why I'm spending so much time
我不知道为什么我要花这么多时间
trying to prove things to people who don't.
向不关心我的人证明什么
I guess you're a big man in more ways than one.
你在各种意义上都是一个"大"人
Which I probably should have anticipated. But, did not.
我本该想到的 但是 没有
What'd you do, Jake? Rats... I did the rats.
你干什么了 Jake 老鼠 我送了老鼠
I couldn't wait.
我等不了了
Enjoy the rats, you rats.
好好和老鼠玩吧 你们这群老鼠
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表