剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
but there was an accident in the break room yesterday.
昨天休息室发生了一场意外
Oh, yes, shattered windows, bones everywhere.
噢 是的 碎玻璃和随处可见的骨头
It's very "New York in the 70s." Clean it up.
非常有70年代的纽约范儿 收拾干净
The, uh, problem...
问题是
is Marge in facilities is refusing to help.
管理处的Marge拒绝帮助我们
We were actually hoping maybe you could ask her.
我们希望你能和她谈一下
Excuse me?
什么
I'm the captain of this precinct.
我是这个片区的警监
I don't have time to mediate your petty squabbles.
我没时间处理你们这些鸡毛蒜皮的小事
I've taken a sacred oath to protect this community,
我发过神圣的誓要保护这个社区
and that is a job I take seriously.
那才是需要我认真对待的工作
So you're afraid of her, too, huh?
所以你也怕她是吗
Terrified.
怕得不行
Yeah, perp knew where the camera was.
嗯 罪犯知道摄像头的位置
Must have cased the joint ahead of time.
肯定之前就踩过点了
We're gonna need all your footage from the past week.
我们需要你们过去一周的监控录像
Ha-ha-ha. This is an amateur job.
哈哈哈 这太业余了
Everybody knows you break in when the owner's there.
所有人都知道你得在店主在的时候闯进来
That way you have guaranteed access to the safe,
那样的话你就能确保能打开保险箱
and you can kick his teeth in to send a message.
而且你能踢掉他的牙以传达信息
Okay, why don't you just...
好吧 为什么你不
Oh, sure, you could slit his throat,
喔 没错 你能割了他的喉咙 但是接下来
but then what are you going to do with all the blood?
你要怎么处理那些血呢
Uh, we'd leave it in his body, where blood lives,
额 我们就把血留在他的身体里 就是血液生活的地方
because we're cops.
因为我们是警♥察♥
Oh, right, we're cops. And don't worry, sir.
没错 我们是警♥察♥ 不要担心 先生
We're gonna catch these bastards,
我们会抓住这些混♥蛋♥的
or my name isn't Paul Sneed. Adrian Pimento.
要不然我就不叫Paul Sneed Adrian Pimento
Adrian Pimento. So, what'd they take?
Adrian Pimento 所以 他们拿走了什么
About $15,000 worth of stuff.
大约15000美元的东西
TVs, cameras, bunch of pre-paid cell phones.
电视 相机 一些预付费的手♥机♥
Ooh, you sell burner phones?
噢 你卖♥♥一次性电♥话♥吗
What kind of deals you got on those?
你卖♥♥的一次性电♥话♥有什么样的优♥惠♥套餐
Why do you want to know about the deals?
你为什么想知道这些
Just gathering evidence for the case,
就是为了案件收集证据
'cause I'm a cop, remember?
因为我是一名警♥察♥ 记得吗
Detective Paul Sneed. Adrian Pimento.
Paul Sneed警探 Adrian Pimento
Adrian Piment--I--I know who I am--you know what--forget this!
Adrian Piment 我知道我是谁 你知道吗 别管这些了
Ah--okay.
啊 好吧
Hey, hey, hey, come on, man.
嘿 嘿 嘿 别这样 兄弟
Look, I get it... you're still tense.
听着 我懂 你还很紧张
When I came back from being undercover,
当我从卧底任务中退出来的时候
they made me see a shrink.
他们让我去看心理医生
But then he told me I had dad issues, and I was like,
然后他和我说我有恋父情结 然后我就说
"You know what, you can't tell me what to do,
"知道吗 你不能告诉我要做什么
you're not my dad," So he was a moron.
你又不是我爹" 所以他是个白♥痴♥
No, you know what, that's good advice--thanks, man, thanks.
不 你知道吗 这建议真棒 谢谢朋友 谢谢你
I--I'll be right back, I just left something inside.
我 我马上就回来 我有东西落在里面了
Hey, give me one of those.
嘿 给我来一个
Why are you buying a burner phone?
为什么你要买♥♥一次性手♥机♥
Cue smoke machine.
制烟机上
And...action Holt.
然后 开始 Holt出场
Welcome to the Nine-Nine. I'm Captain Raymond Holt.
欢迎来到99片区 我是Raymond Holt警监
And I'm Detective Rosa Diaz.
我是Rosa Diaz警探
I don't understand why I'm on a wheelchair.
我不知道我为什么要坐在轮椅上
Cut!
卡
For the last time, Rosa, through the magic of special effects,
我再说最后一遍 Rosa 通过特效
the wheelchair will turn into a horse,
轮椅就会变成一匹马
but I need you to work with me.
但我需要你配合我
Give me a little "Hee-yah!" Hee-yah!
给我几句 "驾" "驾"
This is idiotic.
这太蠢了
Maybe because you didn't karate chop your way
可能是因为你没有按剧本上说的一样
through the smoke, as scripted.
用空手道从烟里劈出一条路来
I'm out. Scully.
我不干了 Scully
Rosa!
Rosa
Hee-yah, hee-yah.
驾 驾
I wanted a simple, straightforward
我想要一个简单明了的
video tour of the precinct,
关于我们片区的视频介绍
and you've added the one ingredient I didn't want:
而你加了一种我不喜欢的东西
pizzazz.
激♥情♥
Pizzazz is who I am.
姐就是激♥情♥的代名词啊
Would you tell the sky to stop being so blue?
你会让天空别那么蓝吗
Yes. I wish it were tan. What?
会 我希望天空是褐色 啥
It's my favorite color. It's no-nonsense.
那是我最喜欢的颜色 我没有在胡说
Hey, I've been tailing Pimento,
嘿 我在跟踪Pimento
and I think you were right.
我觉得你说的是对的
There's something weird going on with that guy.
他这人身上有些奇怪的地方
I knew it. Ugh!
我就知道 啊
I can't believe I'm gonna sleep with him.
真不敢相信我要和他睡觉了
Well, you don't have to.
你可以不用这么做
No, I'm gonna.
不 我要
He secretly bought a burner phone,
他偷偷地买♥♥了一次性电♥话♥
he broke into my apartment
他闯进了我的公♥寓♥
and he keeps forgetting he's a cop
而且他一直忘记他是个警♥察♥
and calling himself by his alias, Paul Sneed.
还叫他自己的化名 Paul Sneed
Paul Sneed?
Paul Sneed吗
He said Figgis has spies in the NYPD.
他说Figgis安插了间谍在纽约警局里面
Rosa, what if he's one of them? What if he turned?
Rosa 万一他就是其中一个间谍怎么办 他叛变了怎么办
Oh, here he comes.
噢 他来了
Oh, man, bolt cutters?
天啊 断线钳
Bolt cutters have literally
说真的 没有一个清白的人
never been used by an innocent person.
会用断线钳
I use them all the time when I make jewelry.
我做首饰的时候一直用断线钳啊
What? Oh, my God.
啥 哦我的天啊
Follow-up questions later.
等下再跟进你这个问题
All right, I got to keep following him.
好了 我要继续跟踪他了
All right, but be careful.
好 但是小心一点
Oh, don't worry about me. I'll be invisible.
噢 别担心我 我会隐形的
Now you see me, now you--
现在你看到我了 现在你
We're cool, we're cool.
我这边没事 没事
Everything's still cool. He didn't hear me, we're cool.
一切正常 他没听到我 没事
Rosa.
Rosa
Pimento just put on a ski mask
Pimento刚刚戴上了滑雪面罩
and broke into a creepy abandoned warehouse.
然后潜进了一个吓人的废弃仓库里
Mm, that's hot.
嗯 这太性感了
It is?
是吗
Oh, wait, he's coming back out.
噢 等下 他又出来了
Did he do something super shady?
他有没有做什么特别可疑的事情
Are his eyes all wild?
他的眼神是不是很狂野
Rosa, focus. Sorry.
Rosa 集中注意力 抱歉
Send a pic. Bye.
发张照片来 拜拜
Okay, guess we're done talking.
好的 我猜我们聊完了
Well, they still haven't cleaned up in there,
他们还是没清理这里面
but the good news is I got a new plan.
但是好消息是我又有了一个新计划
I let one of the perps accidentally get out of holding,
我会让一个罪犯意外地挣脱监管
then I take him down to the break room.
然后我在休息室里抓住他
Oopsie. Now it's a whole crime scene.
天哪 现在这就变成了一个犯罪现场
And then we can get crime scene cleaners.
然后我们就能叫犯罪现场清理员了
Boom. Not so fast.
砰 别这么急
That room gets clean when I say it gets cleaned.
我说清理那个屋子 那个屋子才能被清理
You can't stop us now.
现在你阻止不了我们
You ever heard the old saying,
你听过那句谚语吗
"Know the garbage, know the man?"
"从垃圾里就能了解一个人"
That's not a saying.
这根本就不是谚语
Yes, it is. I know all your secrets.
不 那就是 我知道你们全部的秘密
You got a taste for fast food.
你常吃快餐
Those aren't mine.
那些才不是我的呢
I only eat locally-sourced meats.
我只吃本地♥产♥的肉
They could be Terry's. He was fat once, you know?
它们可能是Terry吃的 他以前很胖的 你知道吗
What the hell, Boyle?
有没有搞错啊 Bolye
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表