剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
You must be Amy.
你一定是Amy
Let me take you in.
让我看看你
Okay.
好的
I'll just take in this gorgeous front door of yours.
那我就看看你这漂亮的前门
Mom, seriously, the fire? It's fine.
妈妈 认真的吗 着火了 没关系
Things don't burn down like they used to.
东西可不像以前那样容易烧坏了
I'm just gonna put it out.
我还是先去灭火吧
Well, you know, it's good enough for Diane Keaton.
好吧 你也知道 这对Diane Keaton来说足够了
It's good enough for me.
对我来说也足够了
I love her.
我超爱她
I mean, she's no Jane Seymour.
我是说 她可比不上Jane Seymour
Where is Jane Seymour now, anyway?
顺便问一句 Jane Seymour在干嘛呢
She makes jewelry, and it's beautiful.
她在做首饰 很漂亮的首饰
I just bought two brooches for the lesbians across the street.
我刚给对面的一对女同买♥♥了两枚胸针
Mom, I keep telling you,
妈妈 我一直在说
if you don't rein it in a little bit,
如果你不收敛一点的话
you're gonna scare them off.
你会把她们吓跑的
Well, that's what you said about Carla,
这是你口中的Carla
and I ignored it,
而我选择无视
and now I have a friend with one arm.
现在我有了个独臂朋友
I stand corrected.
我接受批评
Oh, must be your birthday surprise.
噢 应该是你的生日惊喜
You got the '86 Mets?
你请来了86年大都会队成员
Be warned, a lot of them turned out to be drug addicts,
友情提醒 很多人都成了瘾君子
so this could be a bummer.
所以可能会有点扫兴
You ready?
准备好了吗
Hey, buddy.
嘿 小子
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
Dad? What are you doing here?
爸爸 你来这儿干嘛
I wanted to surprise you.
我想给你个惊喜
Yeah, well I am surprised
是啊 我是很惊喜
that you know it's my birthday.
你居然还记得我的生日
Actually, Jake...
其实 Jake
your father and I are, uh,
你父亲和我 呃
seeing each other again.
正在约会
Oh!
噢
Wow, that's--
哇 这真是
that's so interesting.
这真是太有趣了
Oh...
噢
I know this isn't the best time,
我知道现在不是问问题的时候
but we are in your childhood bedroom,
但我们在你儿时的卧室里
and I do have one question:
我确实有个问题
did you have a nose ring in high school?
你高中的时候带过鼻环吗
Yes. Until I got infected and I almost went blind.
是的 直到我伤口感染差点瞎掉
Don't tell anyone.
别告诉别人
Cool. It's our secret.
没问题 我们的小秘密
Just gonna check my email up high.
我就朝上查看一下我的邮件
No new messages.
没有新邮件
Amy, can we focus?
Amy 能专心一点吗
What is going on here? Why is my dad dating my mom?
发生了什么事 为什么我爸在和我妈约会
What does he want?
他想要什么
Money, but she's a public school art teacher.
钱吗 但她只是个公立学校的美术老师
That doesn't make any sense.
这说不通啊
Maybe that son of a bitch wants his picture drawn!
也许那混♥蛋♥是想要让她画画
Jake, Karen is a grown woman
Jake Karen是个成年女人
with a pretty respectable credit score.
拥有令人敬佩的信用评分
I'm sure she knows what she's doing.
我确定她知道自己在做什么
Amy, I know that you have a binder,
Amy 我知道你有一本关于她的活页夹
but you don't know her like I do.
但你不像我一样了解她
She's too trusting for her own good.
她太容易相信别人了 这是为她好
She's fallen for more Nigerian scams than Scully.
她落入尼日利亚骗局的次数比Scully还多
She's fallen for 20 Nigerian scams?
她被骗了二十次吗
20?
二十次
That's insane.
这太疯狂了
No, she's fallen for 2. Scully's fallen for 20?
不 她被骗了两次 Scully被骗了二十次
Yeah.
对啊
Look, all right, you know what?
听着 好吧 你猜怎么着
This is fine.
没关系
It's just the same that it's always been.
这次和以前一样
I have to protect her.
我必须要保护她
I'm gonna go down there,
我会下楼去
and I'm going to express my concerns to her
告诉她我的顾虑
in a calm, rational manner.
以一种平静理智的方式
What are you doing, Mom?
你在干吗 妈妈
He's evil!
他很邪恶
I'm glad we got these sweet cams.
真高兴我们能戴着这些酷炫的摄像机
What is happening with your voice?
你干嘛用这个声音说话
This is Body Cam Charles.
我是人体摄像机Charles
I got to sound badass
我的声音必须这么屌♥
in case anybody watches the footage, capisce?
万一有人看我们的录像呢 懂吗
Aah!
啊
Oh, I just spilled soup on the cam!
哦 我把汤撒到摄像机上了
Why do you have soup on a stakeout?
你为什么要带着汤来监视
Oh, no. Crap!
哦 不 该死的
Oh, it's not turning back on.
摄像机开不了机了
Do you think Sarge is gonna be mad
我把Fuh汤撒到摄像机上了
that I spilled "Fuh" On the cam?
你觉得警长会因此而生气吗
He definitely will if you say pho like that
你继续把pho念得这么奇怪的话
when you tell him.
他一定会生气的
I'm not gonna mispronounce it.
Fuh汤就是这么念的 我绝不更改
Not while you're rolling.
至少在你还在录像的时候
Go get yourself cleaned up!
你快去清理一下吧
See anything, Sarge? Not yet.
警长 有什么动静吗 还没有
Don't know why I didn't go undercover
我的设定为什么不是个
as someone wearing a scarf.
戴围巾的卧底呢
Terry hates windchill.
Terry最讨厌天冷的时候了
Wait, here's our guy.
等等 目标出现了
Got him.
看到他了
Crap! I think he made me.
糟了 我觉得他发现我了
He's headed toward the restaurant!
他朝餐厅的方向跑了
You follow. I'll cover the back alley!
你跟着 我去小巷后面围住他
Someone's in here!
里面有人了
Uhh!
呃
Ah!
啊
You're completely naked.
你裸得真彻底
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to an attorney.
你有权请律师
Where is everyone, Gina?
人都哪去了 Gina
Perhaps that's tonight's first puzzle.
也许这就是今晚的第一个谜题
I forgot to send the invitations.
我忘了发送邀请了
But I was able to rally the best and brightest
但是我有幸请到了能来的人之中
of those available.
最聪明最有才的两位
Oh, dear God.
哦 天啊
Sorry we're late.
不好意思 我们迟到了
Turns out the front door was a push, not a pull.
原来前门是推的 不是拉的啊
Well, maybe we should just reschedule.
呃 也许我们应该重新安排下时间
You have three hours to find the four keys
你们的任务是在三小时内找到四把锁
that will prevent the apocalypse
完成任务即可拯救世界末日
and release you from this room.
并且离开这个房♥间
Your time starts now.
计时开始
Well, this is a sobering reality.
呃 现实总是令人清醒
Okay, I got your favorite cake:
好了 我给你准备了你最爱的蛋糕
blue. I'm not hungry.
蓝色的蛋糕 我不饿
It's a figure of speech. Obviously, I'll have some.
当然了 我只是在表达我的情绪 我会吃蛋糕的
You know, I don't think our guest Amy
我想我们的客人Amy是不会想
really wants to talk about this, Jake.
参与讨论我们的家事的 Jake
Can we just move on?
我们就不能不谈这件事吗
Yes. Maybe we could talk about
当然可以 或许我们可以谈谈
someone we all admire: President Jimmy Carter.
我们都敬佩的一个人 吉米·卡特总统
When I think of the great--
我一想到伟大的
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表