剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
I don't give a crap, sir.
我才不管 长官
Sharon needs a doctor, so get over yourself.
莎伦需要医生 牺牲一下
Tell him you threw away his stupid duck,
告诉他是你扔了他的蠢鸭子
then give him 20 bucks to buy a new one.
然后给他二十块买♥♥个新的
It cost $740.
要七百四十块
What?
什么
That is an insane price for a duck!
一个鸭子那么贵简直是疯了
That's way too much!
实在太过分了
All right, now I'm angry about the wrong thing.
好吧 好像我现在不该为这事生气
Look, just fix this for Sharon.
就算是为莎伦妥协吧
Frederick, the duck was ugly and gross
弗雷德里克 那鸭子又丑又恶心
and I threw it in the garbage.
是我丢进垃圾桶的
Wow.
哇
Well, I know what I'm thankful
我知道这个感恩节
for this Thanksgiving:
我要感谢什么了
The truth.
真♥相♥
My phone's ringing!
手♥机♥响了
Oh... Oh no! No!
噢 不 不
Terry's still not answering his phone.
泰瑞还是不接电♥话♥
Why am I the only one who cares about this baby?
为什么只有我如此在意这个孩子
Hey, what took so long? Is she okay?
怎么花了这么久 她还好吗
Yeah, I was just telling her the entire duck story,
我给她讲了那个鸭子的故事
now that it finally has a satisfying ending.
终于有个完美的结局了
No, everything's fine, but I am a little concerned
一切都很正常 但我略微有点担心
about Sharon's blood pressure.
莎伦的血压
And this is a terrible environment.
而且这地方也太不适合生小孩了
I wouldn't call it terrible.
我可不这么认为
We're surrounded by criminals, there's no bed,
到处都是罪犯 也没有床
and you can hear the faint sound
而且通风口里好像
of someone screaming through all the vents.
还隐约传来尖叫声
That's Hitchcock.
那是希区柯克
His arm's stuck in a pneumatic tube.
他的胳膊卡在气压输送管里了
It's hilarious.
太搞笑了
In my professional opinion,
从职业角度来说
Sharon should go to the hospital.
我认为莎伦应该去医院
Hey.
嘿
So the doctor thinks we should go to the hospital.
医生觉得我们应该去医院
No hospital!
不去医院
Yup, I thought you might say that.
我猜到你会这么说了
Look, I can't get a hold of Terry.
我联♥系♥不上泰瑞
Ugh, that one was rough.
刚刚这下好疼
Oh, maybe I should listen to the doctor.
或许我们该听医生的
What do you think?
你觉得呢
Sharon, it doesn't matter what I think.
莎伦 我的想法不重要
You and the sarge have a plan.
你和警长是做了计划的
Yeah, but the plan changed, like,
是啊 但发生的意外太多
five horrible things ago.
计划不得不变
I'm in a lot of pain.
我实在太疼了
I mean, I know we said no hospital, but...
我知道说好的不去医院 但是
I don't want to risk anything
我不想为了一个愚蠢的错误
by making a stupid mistake.
而冒不必要的风险
Look, you're my god-husband.
毕竟你是我的教夫
We both know that's a fake position.
我们都知道根本没这种东西
Not anymore.
现在有了
What would you do?
你会怎么做
Where is she?
她在哪儿
Where's Sharon? Room 41B.
莎伦呢 41B房♥
Look, I'm sorry. I know you said...
听着 我很抱歉 我知道你说了
Don't go to the hospital!
不要去医院
I tried calling you, you didn't pick up.
我给你打了好多次 你都没接
So you decided to do
然后你就决定
the exact opposite of the one thing I told you?
要做我唯一要求你不要做的事吗
I thought it was the right thing to do, Terry.
我也是不得已而为之 泰瑞
Look, she's in there with Captain Holt's
她和霍尔特警监的前男友
ex-boyfriend right now,
在病房♥里
but don't worry, I made him promise
不过别担心 我已经让他保证
to stop bringing up the duck.
不再提鸭子的事了
What the hell are you talking about?
你到底在说什么
I... You know what?
我... 这么着吧
I'll deal with you later.
晚点我再收拾你
Seems like you already dealt with me.
感觉你已经收拾过我了
I got the gist, we're good.
我明白你的意思了 别担心
Peralta, can I confess something to you?
佩拉尔塔 我能向你坦白一件事么
I didn't throw Frederick's duck in the garbage.
我没把弗雷德里克的鸭子扔到垃圾箱
Yes, I know, sir.
我知道 长官
I didn't throw the duck in the garbage.
我没把鸭子扔进垃圾箱
I threw it off a bridge.
我把它扔到了桥下
Why would you do that?
你为什么要这么做
Well, Frederick and I were having problems.
弗雷德里克和我在闹矛盾
He knew I disliked the duck
他明知道我不喜欢那只鸭子
because of its weak beak,
因为它的喙不结实
but he insisted on displaying it anyway.
但他还是非得把它展示出来
I acted out in a petty manner.
对此我很不大度地进行了反击
Just as I did today.
就像今天一样
I'm sorry that I wasn't more helpful.
很抱歉我没帮你什么忙
It's fine, I understand.
没什么 我能理解
You might find this hard to believe,
可能你很难相信这一点
but I can be a little childish sometimes, myself.
但我本人偶尔也会做出相当幼稚的举动
Yes.
确实
You have gum in your hair right now.
你头发上有口香糖
Noted. Hey!
知道了 嘿
Hey! You guys came.
嘿 你们来啦
What about all the paperwork?
那些文书工作怎么办
We got it all in.
全搞定了
Filed 900 forms by hand in under 12 hours.
不到十二小时就人工归档了九百份表格
It was tough, but worth it.
过程很艰辛 结局很美好
We wouldn't have missed this.
我们都不想错过这一刻
Also, we had to go to the ER anyway.
我们本来也要去一趟急诊室的
Hitchcock's arm was mangled by the tube.
希区柯克的胳膊被管子弄折了
I'm in unspeakable pain.
疼的无以言表
Oh.
噢
Ugh, this is agonizing.
等得太让人心急了
It's been over an hour.
已经一个多小时了
This has to be a record for longest childbirth.
应该可以申请分娩时间最长的纪录了吧
It's a girl!
是个女孩
Her name is Ava Jeffords.
她叫艾娃·杰佛德
She's 14 pounds, six ounces.
体重十四磅六盎司
Whoa.
哇
Oh yeah, Terry Jeffords makes big babies.
没错 泰瑞·杰佛德的孩子块头也很大
Guys, I just want to say thanks to all of you.
伙计们 我只想说真的很感谢你们
Charles and Amy filling out forms.
谢谢查理和艾米拼命工作
Rosa, I'm so thankful
罗莎 谢谢你骑摩托车
you got me here on that bike.
带我及时赶到
I'm thankful I could help.
我也很感恩能帮上忙
I'm thankful that I'm...
我也很感激我...
Boyle, this is clearly a moment
伯耶尔 这是警长和迪亚兹的
between him and Diaz.
感恩时刻
Captain Holt, you brought me the doctor
霍尔特警监 谢谢你找来
that brought my girl into the world.
帮我女儿降临人世的医生
And Gina, I know you got past your fears
还有吉娜 谢谢你克服了自己的恐惧
and helped Sharon out.
帮莎伦度过难关
I'm so happy for you
我真心为你感到高兴
and I never want to see your daughter
并且我永远不想见到你的女儿
or remember this day.
或是记住这一天
And Hitchcock and Scully,
希区柯克和斯库利
I assume you're here for some unrelated injury.
我猜你们来这里是因为意外受伤了吧
That's correct.
完全正确
Jake.
杰克
Can I see you for a minute?
能过来一下吗
Oh. Yeah.
当然
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表