剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Yeah, baby, I can pick up the crib,
好的 宝贝 我可以去取婴儿床
right after I get the groceries
我先去买♥♥日用品
and before I start painting the nursery.
然后取床 然后就开始粉刷育儿室
Yeah, I can draw a cloud.
好的 我会画一朵云彩
I don't need a stencil.
我不需要模板
Okay, I'll get the stencil.
好的 我会去买♥♥模板
Look, I don't know when I'll be home.
我也不知道我什么时候能到家
I'll text you, okay?
我会给你发短♥信♥ 好吗
Ugh, all this paperwork is gonna straight-up kill me.
这么多文件还不如直接杀了我算了
How are you so chipper?
你怎么这么开心
Oh, simple.
很简单
I eat a cacao nib every time I close a case.
每当我写完一个案子我就吃一粒可可豆碎
A what?
一粒什么
A cacao nib.
可可豆碎
They're these happy little chocolaty delights
这些来自秘鲁雨淋深处的
from deep in the Peruvian rain forest.
快活的小巧克力开心豆
Here, try one.
给 尝一个
Do I look like a man who snacks?
我看起来像是吃零食的人吗
You look like eight circles with suspenders on.
你像是个穿吊带装的硬汉
But these aren't bad for you.
何况这东西对健康也没危害
They're full of fiber and antioxidants.
都是纤维和抗氧化剂呢
Go ahead, try one.
试试吧 尝一个
Okay, fine.
好吧
Just one.
就一个
Damn, these are good.
见鬼 味道真不错
And plus, they're organic and fair trade.
还有 这可是经过公平贸易的有机食品呢
Terry loves responsible agricultural practices.
泰瑞就喜欢这些有保证的农产品
Jake, you should not be here IRL.
杰克 你不应该来这里的
Gina, my old friend who I grew up with.
吉娜 我青梅竹马的好朋友
So good to see you, and I have missed you so much.
见到你真高兴 我真的很想你
Is Holt in?
霍尔特在里面吗
Yes, of course he is, but he's in a meeting,
当然在 不过他在开会
and you can not be seen stopping by
而且你可不能被其他人看到
for chits and/or chats.
管你是不是来扯淡的
You need to leave.
请你走吧
Gina, I'm not here to waste his time, all right?
吉娜 我不是来浪费他时间的 好吗
I have an extremely dope, possibly even disgusting case,
我有大事 甚至可能是个相当令人头疼的案子
and I need to discuss it with him.
我要和他谈一谈
A case?
案子
Extra no.
那更不行
If Wuntch finds out he's working on a case,
要是被温彻发现他偷偷查案
she will punish him.
她会惩罚他的
She's on the warpath right now, Jake.
她现在正虎视眈眈呢 杰克
The warpath.
虎视眈眈
Okay, copy that.
好吧 知道了
Loud and clear.
我听清楚了
Don't want to cause a problem.
我也不想惹麻烦
I will skraight-up skedaddle with no further a-do-do.
我就这么两手空空 灰溜溜的走吧
What's going on?
怎么回事
Well, Gina said we couldn't be seen together,
吉娜说不能被别人看到我俩在一起
and I need your help.
而我需要你帮忙
Looks like we've both got a pretty bad case of jerk boss.
貌似我们都在受混♥蛋♥上司的气
Yes, yours is an idiot,
没错 你的上司是个白♥痴♥
and mine is a fork-tongued lizard witch.
而我的是个毒舌蜥蜴妖女
The Oolong Slayer.
乌龙杀手
He's back.
他又回来了
I knew you would confirm my hunch.
我就知道你会证明我的直觉是对的
He's back to his cool-ass psycho ways.
他又用他那酷毙的变♥态♥手法犯案了
Great news, right?
好消息 对吧
Aside from a serial killer being on the loose.
除了这个连环杀人狂仍逍遥法外
What's your plan?
你想怎么做
I'm gonna work the case in secret.
我要暗地调查这案子
Wrong.
错
We're gonna work the case in secret.
是我们要暗地调查这案子
Holy crap.
我了个去
No one can know about this, understood?
不能让其他人知道 明白吗
Understood.
明白
Understood.
明白
What?
干嘛
I hang out in the men's room all the time.
姐经常没事就来男厕所溜溜
The acoustics are amazing
回声效果棒呆了
If I recall correctly,
我没记错的话
the Oolong Slayer last struck five years ago.
乌龙杀手最后一次作案是在五年前
He left behind no DNA or fingerprints,
他从未留下过DNA或指纹
but he did leave his calling card,
但却总是留下他独有的标记
a tea bag in his victim's mouth.
一个放在被害人口中的茶袋
Yeah, how cool... I mean awful... is that?
这真是酷... 我是说太糟了
Very cool... I mean awful.
确实非常酷... 我是说太糟了
What's our strategy?
咱们怎么进行调查
One, reexamine all the task force's files,
一 重审那个专案组的所有卷宗
two, check all B and Es against the slayer's MO,
二 筛除不符合嫌犯手法的入室盗窃案
and three, think of something supercool to say when we arrest him.
三 想一句逮捕他时要说的帅气台词
My leading contender?
我的首选是
"You're going to jail for oolong time."
"我们要请你去监狱喝喝茶了"
Jake, that's really good. Right?
杰克 这一句真不错啊 对吧
Let's not overlook the fact that he turned his crime scenes
还是先研究一下他把犯罪现场
into tea parties for dollies.
布置成洋娃娃茶会的事吧
Which suggests preadolescent trauma
这暗示着凶手可能在青少年时期
leading to a pattern of criminality
遭受过心理创伤
that probably began as a juvenile.
因此他很可能是少年犯
I'm taking an abnormal psych class,
我最近上了病态心理学课
and everyone in it is obsessed with me.
班上的人都对我痴迷
You look into the B and Es
你去调查非法入侵案
and I'll check out the juvie angle.
我从少管所那边入手
Now, before we begin in earnest, I'd like to propose a toast.
在我们正式开始之前 我想要举杯祝酒
That's what globes are for.
原来地球仪是这么个用途
A 25-year-old porto seems appropriate.
陈酿二十五年的波尔图正合适
I would have gone 10.
我更喜欢十年的
I don't know what porto is.
我都不知道波尔图是啥
To catching a serial killer.
祝我们早日将犯人抓拿归案
To catching a serial killer.
祝我们早日将犯人抓拿归案
To Rihanna,
敬蕾哈娜
because I love Rihanna.
因为她是我的最爱
Okay.
好吧
Case closed.
结案了
What time is it?
现在什么时候了
That's right, it's nib o'clock.
没错 是享用可可豆的时候
Whoo, new case, new nib.
新案子 新一袋
Read 20 words, that's a nib.
读二十个词 赏一粒
Hmm, that nib was kind of small.
刚刚那个真是小啊
Hey, sarge?
警长
You may want to slow down on those things.
这玩意你是不是该悠着点吃了
Things?
玩意
These are the precious jewels of the rain forest, Boyle.
这些可是热带雨林产出的宝石啊 伯耶尔
I don't mean to overstep here, but you're looking a little...
我不也是想多管闲事 但是你看起来有点
fat.
肥
Oh, boy.
我的天
How dare you?
你好大的胆子
You can't comment on my body.
你不能对我的身材评头论足
This is a workplace.
这可是工作场合
Now I'm feeling objectified by your male gaze.
我都被你的男性目光影响了
Absolutely not.
当然不是
Sir, just listen.
长官 听我说
No, I don't want to listen, Boyle.
我不想听 伯耶尔
You are trying to shame me, and that will not fly.
你要是想羞辱我 我可不会让你得逞
Okay.
好吧
Now I need some more nibs just to calm down.
我要再吃点可可豆冷静一下
Jake, dope alley. I know.
杰克 小巷子太酷了 我知道
I think this is where Batman's parents got killed.
这里应该就是蝙蝠侠父母被杀的地方吧
I'll take your word for it.
我会记住的
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表