剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Look, I think they've been skimming people's desserts
你看 我怀疑他们偷吃别人甜点已经
for weeks, but I can never prove it.
好几星期了 但一直无法证明
Did you see them take your ice cream?
你看到他们拿你的冰淇淋了吗
No, but Hitchcock has fudge stains all over his chest.
没有 但希区柯克的胸前到处都是软糖污痕
He's always got fudge stains all over his chest.
他胸前总是到处有软糖污痕
They'll deny everything.
他们一定不会承认的
We need hard proof.
我们得有确凿的证据才行
So let's get it.
那一起来找
Step one, put a delicious pie in the fridge
第一步 把一块美味的馅饼放在冰箱里
and cover it with poison.
并且在里面下毒
That's step one?
这是第一步
What's step two?
那第二步呢
Tell their widows they were thieves.
告诉他们的遗孀他们是小偷
Hey, where'd she go?
嘿 她人呢
You guys were hitting it off.
你们刚才相处得很愉快啊
I half expected to see you sitting in her lap by now.
我都以为会看到你坐在她腿上呢
She is amazing.
她简直棒极了
Her palate is wide and deep. Gross.
她在美食方面相当有品位 真恐怖
And at one point when she wasn't looking,
而且我趁她没看见
I snuck a whiff of her hair.
偷闻了下她头发的香气
Of course you did.
这是自然的
She uses one of my top three shampoos:
她用的是我最喜欢的三种洗发水之一
Tahitian Coconut, extra lather.
大溪地椰子味的 丰厚泡沫型的
Sounds good, Boyle.
听起来真不错 伯耶尔
Did you get her number?
你要到她号♥码了吗
Oh, we lost track of time.
我们忘了注意时间
She had to go back into court.
她不得不回去参加庭审了
When she's done, I'm gonna ask her out.
等她完事后 我就邀她出去
Oh, okay, okay.
哦 真好
So what's the plan?
所以计划是什么
Going straight from here to the spa.
直奔水疗会所
Couples massage.
双人按♥摩♥
Okay, seems a little intense,
似乎有点太急了
but given how your other weirdness lined up,
不过想想你过去那些更离奇的举动
I say go for it.
还是祝你好运
Oh, here she comes. Oh, okay.
她来了 哦
How do I look? You look great.
我看起来怎么样 棒极了
I've got a good feeling about this.
我有预感你能成功
Genevieve, I know we just met,
吉纳维芙 我知道我们才刚见面不久
and I don't want to be too forward...
我也不想表现得太莽撞
Charles.
查理
But sometimes you just get
但是有时候
a feeling about a person....
感觉来得就是那么突然
Charles.
查理
And I've got that feeling about you.
而我已经对你有那种感觉了
I like you... Charles, look down.
我喜欢你 查理 往下看
I think tonight we...
我想今晚我们...
Oh, shoot.
见鬼
They just gave me ten years in prison.
他们刚判了我十年
She didn't say no.
她没拒绝你呢
Hey, buddy.
嘿 伙计
Got you some of those fish donuts you like so much
给你带了点你超级喜欢的炸鱼球
to cheer you up.
来让你振作点
Although, full disclosure,
不过 实话实说
I couldn't find where they sold them,
我找不到哪有卖♥♥这玩意儿的
so that's just a chocolate eclair
所以里面其实只是加了熏鲑鱼的
with lox on it.
巧克力泡芙
Oh, thanks, Jake, but I don't need cheering up.
谢谢 杰克 但我并不需要鼓励
You can eat it yourself.
你可以自己吃
Nope.
不
So what, you're not upset about falling hard
怎么 对一个马上要进监狱的女人一见钟情
for a lady who was immediately thrown in jail?
没让你感到沮丧吗
No, because she's not actually guilty.
不 因为她实际上并没有罪
They say she robbed her own art gallery
她被指控盗窃自己的画廊
for the insurance money, but that makes no sense.
来骗取保险金 但那根本说不通
She would have made more if the art had sold.
她如果卖♥♥掉那些艺术品可以赚得更多
This piece, "Breastfeeding Knight,"
比如这一件 "哺乳的骑士"
was worth twice what she got from the insurance company.
本身的价值就比保险金的两倍还多
Wow, look at that.
哇 看看这个
Not to sound overly intellectual,
不是自作聪明
but dem knight boobies is crazy.
不过骑士的乳♥房♥♥ 这也太疯狂了
I get art.
我懂艺术了
Also, I talked to Genevieve's lawyer.
此外 我还和吉纳维芙的律师谈了下
He's a total disaster.
他简直太不靠谱了
I have a couple questions about a beautiful client of yours,
我有几个问题 是关于您一位漂亮的委托人的
Genevieve Mirren-Carter.
她叫吉纳维芙·米伦-卡特
She got hit by a tow truck and sued the driver?
是那个被拖车撞了然后要告司机的
No, she was accused of insurance fraud.
不 她被指控涉嫌保险欺诈
Oh, good, because I blew that tow truck case.
哦 太好了 因为我把那桩拖车的案子给翘了
Straight-up forgot to go to court.
直接忘记去出庭了
Boyle, they found one of the stolen paintings at her house.
伯耶尔 警♥察♥在她家发现了一幅被盗的画
But she said she didn't know how it ended up there.
但她说不知道为什么那幅画会在那儿
She's being set up. Framed.
她是被陷害的 被陷害的
Art joke. Continue.
艺术的玩笑 继续
My hunch is that it's a jealous ex-lover.
我的直觉是曾经的恋人因妒生恨
A girl like that, three dogs, makes her own turkey stock,
像她那样的姑娘 有三只狗 自己做火鸡汤
that's the kind of woman you don't get over.
正是那种令人无法忘怀的女子
Look, I know you think my judgment's clouded
好吧 我知道你觉得我的判断受了影响
because I like her a little bit...
因为我有点喜欢她
You doodled your wedding invitation.
你画了你俩的结婚请柬
No, that's our joint tombstone.
不 那是我们合葬的墓碑
My mistake.
是我错了
But as a cop, I really don't
但作为一个警♥察♥ 我真的认为
think that she did it.
她没有犯罪
Something is off about the case.
一定是什么地方出问题了
Okay, Boyle.
好吧 伯耶尔
I trust your gut.
我相信你的直觉
Let's go free an innocent woman.
让我们一起解救一个无辜的女人
Nice!
棒极了
My dreams are coming true.
我的梦想就要实现了
You and me getting my lady off together.
两兄弟为同一个女人奋不顾身
I mean, you know how that sounds, right?
你知道这么说很奇怪的对吧
Look strong but fair.
要看起来强势 但又不失公正
But approachable.
而且平易近人
But professional.
专业
And fun.
还要有趣
But not too fun.
也不能太有趣
This is your job.
这是你的工作
Can you handle all that?
你能做到吗
Sir, "Fun but not too fun" Was my campaign slogan
长官 "有趣而不轻浮"正是我竞选舞会皇后
when I ran for prom queen.
当时的竞选口号♥
Did you win?
你赢了吗
No.
没
Ames?
小艾
I want to say you look great.
我想说 你看起来棒极了
Thank you.
谢谢
You didn't let me finish.
我还没说完
Dot, dot, dot,
括弧
for you.
对你来说
Great news is, it doesn't matter,
好消息是 没关系
because this campaign,
因为这个活动
like three out of five Backstreet Boys,
就像从五个后街男孩里挑出三个来
is inconsequential.
根本毫无意义
That's enough, Gina.
够了 吉娜
All I'm saying as a... if not the...
我想表达的是普通民众的一种观点
Voice of the streets is, this tisn't gonna work.
或者说是代表性的观点 整这玩意儿没用
And all I'm saying as a... if not the...
而我作为这里的一名长官
Boss here is, if you're not gonna support me,
或者说是你的长官 如果你不支持我
you can leave.
你可以离开
Fine.
好吧
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表