剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
No one would take matches out like that.
没人这样用火柴的
Trust me; I smoked four cigarettes in college.
相信我 我在大学抽过四支烟
One to completion.
再一支就完成任务了
That's a code.
这是个代码
A code?
代码
Exciting.
有意思
I'll go get my pencil case.
我去拿我的铅笔盒
I bet it's a room number.
我赌这是房♥间号♥
Third floor, fifth room.
三楼 第五间
Room 305.
305号♥房♥
That's definitely it. Well, great.
肯定就是了 很好
Great, great.
很好 很好
Santiago has solved it.
Santiago解出来了
I want you two to go undercover
我希望你们俩以情侣的身份
as a couple to stake out the room.
卧底监视那间房♥
You should be very convincing,
你们应该能扮得很像
given that you're currently--
毕竟你们现在
what was it?
什么来着
"Smooshing booties."
"相交甚欢"
Great, and thank you for saying it that way.
很好 而且谢谢你这么说
It made us both feel very comfortable.
让我们一点不觉得不舒服
Sure did.
当然
Hey, I've been looking for you.
我正找你呢
Before you decide what to do with Sam,
在你决定怎么处置Sam之前
there's someone I think you should talk to.
我觉得你应该和某个人谈谈
Ms. Miriam.
Miriam老师
Surprise!
惊喜
I tracked down your old ballet coach.
我找来了你以前的芭蕾老师
I brought her in to remind you of the effect
我把她带来是为了提醒你
a kind, nurturing presence can have on a young life.
温和与鼓励对一个年轻生命带来的影响
Hello, dear.
你好 亲爱的
Have you continued to dance?
你有继续跳舞吗
No, Ms. Miriam.
没有 Miriam老师
Well, there's no surprise in that.
我倒是不意外
You always were a lazy ox.
你一直都是只懒惰的牛
What's this now? Look at your posture.
什么情况 看看你的站姿
You look as if you should be ringing the bells at Notre Dame.
你看起来就像是要去给巴黎圣母院敲钟
Ms. Miriam was not nurturing at all.
Miriam老师完全不是走鼓励路线的
All right, ox.
好了 牛
Let's see what you've got.
看看你还有什么
Five, six, seven, eight.
五六七八
Eyes up.
抬眼
Shoulders down.
肩膀放松
Well, that wasn't terrible.
也不算太糟糕
See, Sarge?
看到了吗 警长
Tough love works.
严厉的爱是有效的
Damn it!
妈的
Terry proved the wrong point.
Terry证明错观点了
Aw, Chuckles.
Chuckles
You're looking even more broken than usual.
你看起来比平时更加崩坏
Yeah, I should have never
我不该尝试
have tried to stand up to Captain Holt.
对抗Holt警监
Why didn't I just beg for mercy?
我应该直接求他原谅
It's my signature move:
这才是我一贯的招数
"The Charles."
"Charles之招"
No, you are actually in the right in this sitch.
不 这次你才是对的
The captain is being irrational.
是警监在无理取闹
But he's about to learn himself a lesson.
但他就要准备接受教训了
Right about...
就在此时
Nah...
此
Oh, my!
噢 天哪
Ow.
刻
Timed it perfectly.
完美对接
What?
这是什么
What did you do to my cupcake?
你对我的蛋糕做了什么
This is yours?
这玩意是你的吗
Why on Earth is your cupcake on my chair?
你的蛋糕怎么会在我的椅子上
Because it's very special to me,
因为这个蛋糕很特别
so I can put it wherever I want.
所以我想放哪就放哪
This is your fault.
这都是你的错
Now you have to buy me a new cupcake.
现在你得赔我个新蛋糕
This is outrageous.
你太过分了
You expect me to avoid--
你怎么指望我避开
oh, I see.
噢 我懂了
Mm-hmm. Yeah, you do.
嗯哼 你懂了哈
The cupcake was Gertie. Yes.
蛋糕指代的是Gertie 是
Your butt was Charles's car. Yes.
你的屁♥股♥指代Charles的车 好
The chair was the parking space.
椅子代表停车位
Yes, I get it.
好的 我懂了
Your office was the garage.
你的办公室就指停车♥库♥
Yes, I'm telling you I understand the lesson.
我说我懂了
And I was the brilliant Gina Linetti in both scenarios.
而我永远都是完美的Gina Linetti
All right. We're done here.
好了 就这样吧
'Kay.
好
You're a great captain.
你是一个出色的警监
Jake, why don't you just sit down?
Jake 你先坐一下好吗
No, thank you.
不用了
I can see the feed better from here.
这里我能看得更清楚
It's really comfortable.
这里坐着真的很舒服
All right. I'll sit.
好吧 我来坐着
Nope, my butt hates expensive things.
不行 我的屁♥股♥讨厌挨着昂贵的东西
No.
不对
You know what your butt hates?
你知道你讨厌什么吗
Making any sort of sacrifice for us,
为我们之间做任何牺牲
because it's not serious about this relationship.
因为你对这份感情根本不认真
Okay, first of all, my butt is so serious
好吧 首先 我的屁♥股♥很认真
it should be wearing spectacles.
都恨不得戴上眼镜了
And second, your butt is the butt
第二 你才是
that is not serious about this relationship.
对这段感情不够认真的人
My butt is totally serious.
我很认真的好么
I've made all kinds of changes.
我做了那么多改变
I bought orange soda for you.
我还给你买♥♥了橘子汽水
Okay!
好吧
For the last time,
我再说最后一次
Orangina is not orange soda.
你买♥♥的橘子水 不是橘子汽水
Yeah, because it's better.
对啊 因为它更好
Uh, okay, now you're just being crazy.
额 好吧 你现在就是在胡闹
Ugh, you're not even taking this argument seriously.
你甚至现在吵架都不认真
All right. You want to get serious?
好吧 你要我认真吗
How come you haven't told your mom that we're dating?
为什么你还没告诉你妈我们在约会
Yeah, that's right.
你听到了
I saw the text she sent you about setting you up
我看了她给你发的短♥信♥
with some dude named Gary.
为你和叫Gary的家伙牵线相亲
You read my texts?
你偷看了我的短♥信♥
It buzzed when you were in the bathroom.
你去洗澡的时候短♥信♥刚好来了
Who doesn't bring their phone with them into the bathroom?
谁不带手♥机♥进浴室洗澡啊
That's, like, the whole reason to go in there.
洗澡就是为了带手♥机♥进去玩的啊
I haven't told her because I haven't had the chance.
我还没告诉我妈是因为没找到机会
What?
什么
You talk to her, like, every week.
你好像每周都和她打电♥话♥吧
You basically stalk her.
你基本上跟在监视她没什么两样
Why don't you just admit
你就直接承认吧
that you don't want to tell her about me?
你就是不想让她知道我的存在
Jake, it's not about you.
Jake 这和你无关
Look; the minute I tell her that I'm dating someone,
只要我一告诉她我在约会
she's gonna call me all the time
她就会不停地打电♥话♥给我
and ask me a million annoying questions.
问一大堆烦人的问题
Wow, it sounds like such a huge drag.
哇 听起来好难应付噢
I guess I'm just not "Worth it."
我想我也"不值得"你费力气吧
Boom--used the thing you said to me
炸了吧 之前吵架你攻击我的话
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表