剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
You're right. I'm 100% in the wrong.
你是对的 我完全错了
The truth is, I'm the one
事实上 我才是
that's not tough enough to be in here.
那个不够坚强的人
I mean, watching the woman I love,
我是说 看着我心爱的女人
unarmed, locked up with all these murderers.
手无寸铁地跟这些杀人犯关在一起
It's just too much for me.
我难以承受
Oh, my God. Amy, go to him.
天哪 艾米 去抱抱他
I screwed up. No, you didn't.
我搞砸了 不 并没有
I get it.
我懂
Being a cop and dating a cop...
一边当警♥察♥一边跟警♥察♥谈恋爱...
It's harder than I thought it would be.
比我想象的更艰难
I worry about you too.
我也会担心你
Oh, my God. Jake, go to her.
天哪 杰克 去抱抱她
Look, I was just trying to keep you safe,
听着 我只是想要保证你的安全
but I wasn't letting you do your job.
但我却妨碍了你的工作
I'm sorry.
对不起
Why aren't you going to each other?
为什么你们不拥抱彼此
I think I have to take myself off of this assignment.
我认为我必须退出这次行动
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Absolutely. You got this.
确定 你能行
Hopefully, I haven't already blown your cover
希望你的伪装没有因为
by dragging you into my office
我把你拉到办公室这么多次
so many times.
而曝光
Also, I'm pretty sure a lot of people heard me say
另外我很确定好多人听到我说
that your baby's blood type is "OG."
你的孩子血型是OG了
Yeah, you're a pretty terrible doctor.
是 你的确是个差劲的医生
But... I think I know how to get things back on track.
不过 我想到了让一切重回正轨的办法
Hey, Cortez, you're late for your appointment.
喂 科尔特斯 你要错过预约时间了
Quit touching me.
别再碰老娘
I don't need checkups every two seconds,
我不需要每隔两秒就做次检查
you dimple-chinned freak!
你这个下巴分叉的怪胎
You're so tough and I'm just a beautiful intellectual.
你太粗暴了 我只是个英俊的知识分子
Hey,
嘿
I love beating up doctors.
我最喜欢揍医生
Can I get in there? No! He's mine.
我能来一脚吗 不行 他是我的
All of you, back off!
你们全都退后
I'm kicking for two.
我还要替宝宝揍你
Sorry that wasn't Scar-Joe.
抱歉那人不是刀疤乔
I don't want to talk about it.
我不想讨论这些
Talking about your feelings is for losers.
讨论感受是废物的行为
I guess Adele's a loser in your world.
那在你的世界观里阿黛尔就是个废物啦
Look, the funeral's almost over,
听着 葬礼就快结束了
we basically pulled it off.
我们基本上圆♥满♥完成了
All you've got to do is give a convincing eulogy.
你只要上去说一段靠谱的悼词就行
Roger that.
收到
Pimento's dead.
皮门托死了
Thanks for coming.
感谢你们的到来
Adrian Pimento was very special to me.
艾德里安·皮门托对我来说非常特别
And now he's gone.
现在他走了
And I'm starting to realize...
我开始意识到...
there's nothing I can do to bring him back.
我再也无法让他回来了
I guess life is just gonna suck for a while.
我估计未来会有段糟心的日子
But it's nice to know there's a room full of people
不过知道在座的各位也同样感到难过
who is sucks for too.
我很安慰
I'd also like to add...
我还想说...
the next person who hugs me gets their necks snapped.
下一个来拥抱我的人 我会拧断他的脖子
And... she's back.
这么快就恢复正常了
Okay, this is it, I'm leaving.
好了 那就这样吧 我走了
You're in charge.
你来负责
I'll take extra good care of her, Jake.
我会格外关照她的 杰克
Just let her do her thing.
就放手让她自己来吧
But this is Texas, so also make sure
不过这里毕竟是德克萨斯 所以还是要确保
she doesn't somehow get the death penalty.
她别做什么会被判死刑的事
Stay tough, Cortez.
保持坚强 科尔特斯
You're touching her boob. Should I turn away, or...
你在摸她的胸 我应该转过去吗还是...
I'm not touching her boob. She's tiny on the screen.
我没摸她的胸 屏幕上的她这么小
I'm just saying good-bye, man.
我只是在道别 伙计
You know, why don't I turn and give you privacy?
我还是背过去给你们点私人空间吧
No, don't turn. That's what makes it weird.
不 别转过去 那样才显得奇怪呢
Well, we pulled it off.
我们圆♥满♥完成了
Nice eulogy.
悼词不错
I thought it was dumb. Sergeant?
我觉得傻极了 警长
Excuse me?
什么
You said there's nothing you can do to bring him back,
你说你再也无法让他回来了
but you're wrong.
但你错了
None of us are gonna stop fighting until he comes home.
我们大家都会坚持奋斗 直到他回家
Thanks.
谢谢
And if you ever need to talk,
还有 如果你需要聊聊
or get drunk,
或买♥♥醉
or throw stuff off a roof,
或从房♥顶上往下扔东西
I mean, I don't know your process.
我不知道你通常会怎么发泄
Am I hitting on anything here?
我有猜中哪个吗
The roof thing sounds pretty good.
房♥顶扔东西听起来相当不错
Very well. Let's throw something off the roof
很好 那就让我们去房♥顶扔东西吧
and then we'll get back to work.
然后我们就重返工作
High five.
击掌
I quite like them now.
我现在挺喜欢击掌的
What are you looking at? You got a problem?
你瞅啥 有病吗
Whoa. Cool it, killer.
别紧张 杀手
I just wanted to say good job
我只是想说干得漂亮
on beating the crap out of that doctor.
你把那医生揍惨了
Oh. Thanks.
谢谢
I like you. You got balls.
我喜欢你 你够胆量
Maybe you should come work for me.
或许你应该来帮我
I could use a bruiser on my crew.
我手下正好缺个打手
I'm not a bruiser.
我不是个打手
I'm a psycho.
我是个疯子
Even better.
那更好
Nice job, Cortez.
干得好 科尔特斯
Oh, I touched her boob. I've got to tell Jake!
我碰到了她的胸 我得告诉杰克
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表