剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
God, I'm so sick of doing everyone's job for them.
天哪 老是要帮别人做事 真受不了
It's like, help me out a little bit.
谁来帮我一点忙啊
Just once in a blue moon.
百年都难得一次
Well, we did it.
我们做到了
For a second there, I didn't think
有那么一瞬间 我还以为
we were going to pull it off.
我们完不成任务了
I knew we could. And we did. To us!
我知道我们可以 我们也是 干杯
Oh. What are you guys celebrating?
你们俩在庆祝什么
Terry was mad at us, but we didn't know
泰瑞对我们乱发脾气 但我们
what he was talking about, and he went away.
不知道他在说什么 然后他就走了
Huge day.
真是个大日子
It's Amy.
是艾米
Hey, girlfriend.
嘿 亲爱的
Jake, Maura told me
杰克 莫拉跟我说了
who Figgis has working for him in the FBI.
FBI里为菲吉斯办事的那个人
Yeah, I already know who it is,
我已经知道是谁了
because I just caught him:
因为我刚刚抓到他了
Special Agent Ryan Whealon.
是特工瑞安· 惠伦
Also, I did one full pull-up.
我还做了个引体向上呢
I'm gonna be so buff when you get back.
等你回来我就成猛♥男♥了
Cool, babe. Did you get the other guy?
酷 宝贝 你们抓到另一个人了吗
What other guy? Someone named Bob Anderson.
什么另一个人 名叫鲍勃·安德森的家伙
Bob?
鲍勃
Oh, my God.
我的天
Amy, I have to go.
艾米 我得挂了
Bob is working for Figgis. What?
鲍勃在给菲吉斯办事 什么
He must've been the one who deleted all those digital files.
肯定就是他删掉了电子档案
And he tried to have Whealon killed.
他还想杀掉惠伦
But he helped us with the heist,
可他帮我们盗取了文件
and there was nothing about him in the paper file.
而且他的档案也没什么异样
Yeah, because that wasn't the real file.
因为那份不是真的档案
I just need to put my return address on it.
我只要把回邮地址写上去
And... there you go.
来 给你
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
We have to call Holt.
我们得联♥系♥霍尔特
Come on, Captain. Pick up. Pick up.
快 警监 快接啊
Don't answer that, Raymond.
别接电♥话♥ 雷蒙德
And now I'm going to have to kill you.
我现在不得不杀了你
Oh, Bob.
噢 鲍勃
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表