剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
We're not on the BQE anymore. Nice try, Rosa.
我们已经不在布皇高速上了 干得漂亮 罗莎
Don't try to kiss up to me by mentioning
不要想着提到我第三喜欢的
my third-favorite New York expressway.
纽约高速公路就能讨好我
Shut up!
闭嘴
We pulled into a parking lot.
我们进入停车场了
Things are about to go down.
情况有些不妙
Backup won't make it here in time.
增援不能及时到达
It's just me and you.
只有我和你了
I heard two voices in the truck.
我听到卡车里有两个人的声音
There'll be more if there's a meet-up.
如果他们是来跟人碰头的话外面人会更多
Go word is "Glurg." Copy that.
行动口令是"咕噜" 收到
Flergen!
弗勒艮
Come on, is that you?
拜托 是你吗
I haven't seen you since Blorgenbergen, man!
布劳亘伯根之后我就再也没见过你了
Who the hell are you?
你♥他♥妈♥谁啊
Give me a hand, you old dummy.
帮把手 你个老笨蛋
It's me, Glurg.
是我 咕噜
NYPD! Drop it!
纽约警♥察♥ 放下武器
Drop it, you're under arrest.
放下 你们被捕了
I hope they have saunas in Swedish prison.
我希望瑞典监狱里有桑拿
They do, actually.
其实真的有
They're quite nice. Oh.
还挺好的呢 哦
Kevin, there's something we'd like to show you.
凯文 我要给你看样东西
Ah, magnifique. The treble is ours.
太美了 三连冠是我们的
I look forward to getting number four next year.
希望明年我们能拿下第四座奖杯
Actually, we've been banned for life
实际上我们被俱乐部联赛
from all future tournaments.
终身禁赛了
Oh, no. What happened?
不会吧 怎么搞的
My fault, Kevin.
都怪我 凯文
I snapped the second-place trophy over my knee
我把亚军奖杯抢过来掰折了
and threw it in a urinal.
然后扔进了小便池
Oh, my. Yeah.
天啊 我知错了
But the important thing is, we had fun.
但重要的是 我们很开心
Yeah.
是的
So we'll be taking the jewels back to Sweden tomorrow.
我们明天就把宝石带回瑞典去了
Yeah. Guess you were wrong about us, huh?
这下你们知道看走眼了吧
Bet you feel pretty stupid.
是不是觉得自己特蠢
Actually, when you're wrong,
其实认识到自己的错误
that means you've learned something.
也就意味着可以从中学到东西
And any opportunity for learning is good.
不管学到什么都是好的
Ugh. You are the absolute worst.
你们真是太差劲了
I hope you die in a fjord.
真希望你们淹死在海里
No, no, we are trying to say we are happy
不 不 我们其实是想说
to have worked with you. Yeah, I know.
跟你们共事很开心 我知道
That is an infuriating attitude.
就是这样你们才讨厌
Yeah, I second the fjord thing.
是的 我也同意把你们淹死
Bye, Jake. Bye, Rosie.
再见 杰克 再见 莎莎
It's just how they walk around, I guess.
他们大概只会这样走路吧
Get your hands off each other, weirdos.
把手松开吧 一对怪胎
God.
上帝啊
Well...
好吧
Nice job today.
今天干得漂亮
I guess we didn't have to know each other
看来我们不需要对彼此了如指掌
to have each other's backs.
也能互相依靠
So drink in silence?
所以还是静静地喝酒吧
This sucks.
不好
We solved the case and told the Swedes how to die.
我们破了案 也让那两个瑞典人去死了
I should be happy, but I can tell you're bummed,
我本应高兴 但我能看出你不开心
and that's not cool 'cause we are friends.
这样我也很不好受 因为我们是朋友
Really? Yes.
真的吗 是的
And I thought of what you should do
另外我想到你和艾米
with Amy for your anniversary.
纪念日的时候应该做什么了
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
I got her a boogie board.
我给她买♥♥了个冲浪板
It has an iguana playing electric guitar on it.
上面还画着一个弹电吉他的大蜥蜴
She's gonna hate it.
她会恨死我的
New York Public Library lets VIPs stay there overnight.
纽约公立图书馆的VIP可以在那里过夜
Ooh, that's perfect.
太完美了
But wait, how do I become a library VIP?
等等 我怎么才能变成图书馆的VIP
I forgot to return "Superfudge" In the fourth grade,
四年级的时候我忘了还"超级糖浆"那本书
and I've been scared to go back ever since.
从那以后我就害怕进图书馆
Don't worry about it. I can hook you up.
不用担心 我能帮你
My new boyfriend works there.
我的新男友在那里工作
You shared!
你愿意跟我分享了
What's his name? No, wait.
他叫什么 不 等等
I don't want to push too hard. No, it's cool.
我不想得寸进尺 没关系的
I want to tell you his name.
我想告诉你他的名字
Oh, okay, just gonna take a quick drink break.
好的 喝杯小酒酝酿一下
Here comes the name.
要说名字了
Nope. Uno mas.
没有 再来一杯
All righty.
好了吧
Good Lord.
天啊
Putting them away.
一气呵成
I have to imagine these belong to someone else.
真希望这是别人的酒
It's fine.
没事的
Yeah.
好
It's Tom. I love it!
他叫汤姆 这名字太棒了
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表