剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
因为这份工作每天都充满惊奇
Damn right it is.
不能更同意了
Medical examiner, jackpot.
医学检测员 我们中奖了
The gym is full of bodies.
那健身房♥里肯定全是尸体
No, Department of Health. Oh.
这是卫♥生♥部♥ 哦 天哪
There's been an outbreak of the mumps.
最近很流行腮腺炎
Mumps, that's a funny word.
腮腺炎 这词太搞笑了
It's actually a very serious and highly contagious infectious disease.
这其实是一个很容易传染的重病
Yeah, but we're fine.
但我们不会被传染的
We were only in contact with that guy for a couple of seconds.
我们也就和那人接触了几秒钟
Plus, he didn't even lick any of our eyeballs.
而且 他也没舔我们眼球
I'm afraid you both have the mumps.
你们恐怕都得了腮腺炎
Mumps, still a funny word.
腮腺炎 听起来还是很搞笑
Are we gonna die?
我们不会死吧
So you both have the mumps.
所以 你们都得了腮腺炎
Sorry to say, it's very contagious.
我很抱歉 这病传染性很强
You may not want to be here, detective.
警探 你可能不想呆在这里
Oh, it's cool.
哦 没关系的
I keep up to date on all my vaccinations.
我定期打疫苗
I'm immune to stuff you've never even heard of.
我对很多你们听都没听过的病免疫呢
But not immune to braggadocio.
除了爱吹牛的病
Anyhow, over the next several hours,
总之 接下来的几个小时内
you will more than likely develop fever, aching, fatigue.
你们很可能会有发烧 疼痛 疲劳的症状
Doesn't sound too bad.
这不算什么
Also, tart foods will cause intense jaw pain,
还有 酸性食物会带来严重的下颚疼痛
so you may want to avoid sour candies.
所以你们最好别吃酸的糖果
What?
什么
You may get painful goiter-like swelling in your neck
否则脖子上可能会长甲状腺肿块 很疼
and often extreme testicular discomfort.
另外 还可能发生睾丸部位的不适
Okay, okay. Cool, cool.
好吧 懂了
Cool, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool.
懂 懂 懂
No doubt.
毫无疑问
Due the highly contagious nature of the virus,
因为这病毒有极高的传染性
you will both be quarantined to your houses for the next nine days.
接下来九天 你们两位将会在家进行隔离
Oh, nine days in isolation.
哦 孤独的九天
Sir, I'd be happy to keep you company.
警监 我很乐意去陪你
We can watch the ten-part Nicholas Nickleby special on PBS.
我们可以看PBS电视台播的Nicholas Nickleby传记十部曲
Hear there's a lot of long, quiet stretches.
我听说电影节奏又慢 时间又长
I do love long, quiet stretches,
我确实喜欢慢节奏时间长的电影
but I don't want to be a burden.
但我不想成为累赘
Plus, I'm getting used to being on my own.
而且我越来越习惯独处了
Or we could be quarantined together, you know,
或者我们可以一起被隔离
work the case.
顺便把案子办了
Yes, that actually sounds kind of fun.
好啊 这听上去有点意思
Kind of?
只是"有点"意思吗
It's gonna be the best week ever.
这将是爽翻天的一周
I'm sorry, did you not hear me say
不好意思 你们没听到我之前提到的
extreme testicular discomfort?
"睾丸部位的极度不适"吗
Yes, we heard you, Dr. Bad News Doctor.
我们听到了 "坏消息"医生
Okay, so I talked to Captain Holt.
我和Holt警监刚通了话
He and Jake have the mumps.
他和Jake都得了腮腺炎
I'm in charge until Holt gets better.
在Holt康复之前我全权负责
Hello, you wanted to see if you can make a great captain.
好事啊 你想知道自己是否能成为一个优秀的警监
Now's your chance to shine.
这就是你发光发亮的机会
You're the pretty little understudy.
你就是那个漂亮的小替角
And the aging lead?
而那个老去的主角
Well, she just fell down the stairs.
她刚从楼梯上摔了下去
Now all's you got to do is beat those wings
现在你要做的是挥着你的翅膀
and fly.
飞翔
So for the next two weeks,
接下来两周
Captain Holt will be on medical leave,
Holt警监要休病假
which means I am the acting captain.
警监一职由我代理
And we are your royal subjects.
我们是您忠诚的臣民
Do continue.
请继续
I want this precinct to get our normal work done,
我希望大家不仅做好本职工作
but also, we're gonna clean out the evidence room,
也要清理证据室
step up community service,
完善社区服务
and complete these 22 additional tasks.
同时完成另外22项任务
Every time we check one off the list,
每完成一项打个勾
you're gonna hear this bell.
就会听到铃♥声♥
It's the sound of victory.
它象征着胜利
Hmm, you should add "Fix bell" to that list.
你该再加条"修理铃铛"
Morning, Captain. Peralta.
早上好 警监 Peralta
I'd like to introduce you to someone.
我想给你介绍个人
His name is Simon, and I hate him.
他叫Simon 我恨死他了
Hello, Simon.
你好 Simon
This is Balthazar.
这是Balthazar
He's an evil demon who spits fire in my throat.
他是个往我喉咙里喷火的恶魔
Goiters, huh?
甲状腺肿了吧
Anyway.
随你说啦
I've been looking over these photographs of the restaurant,
我把这些餐厅照片都看了一遍
and I've identified several other known mob types.
确定了其他几个已知的犯罪团伙
What is it? Did you see something?
怎么了 你发现了什么
No, I just got very cold very fast.
没 我就是突然好冷打了个颤
And now my entire body is somehow on fire.
现在全身火烧火燎的
Oh, these mumps are jerks. Whew.
腮腺炎讨厌死了
I also noticed this van is parked out front in several other photographs.
我还在其他几张照片里注意到有辆货车停在餐厅前面
I never noticed that.
我怎么没注意到
The restaurant must have been under surveillance.
这家餐厅肯定被监视了
I bet it was the feds.
我估计是政♥府♥的人
You're right.
你说得对
I'll reach out to my contact at the bureau,
我去联♥系♥局里认识的人
see if I can get us some footage.
看看能不能拿到点录像
Good idea.
好主意
Also, I know you're not supposed to,
哦对 虽然知道不可以
but I kind of want to poke my mump.
但是我好想戳戳自己的腮腺炎
Bad idea. I'm going in.
别想了 我要戳了
Here we go.
要戳了
It hurts!
痛死了
How did I not see that coming?
真没想到会这么疼
I feel dizzy.
有点儿晕
Hey. You're off the floor.
嘿 你终于爬起来了
Yeah.
是啊
Well, it's like my dad used to say.
就像我爸以前常说的
"Real men don't cry
"是男人就别哭
for more than three days."
超过三天"
So I decided to get my butt back to work.
所以我决定重振旗鼓回来工作
Good. You go through all the witness statements yet?
不错 你把目击证词都看过了吗
What? Oh, no.
什么 没有
By "Work," I meant on Jason's in memoriam video.
"工作"是指制♥作♥Jason的纪念视频
Are you serious? Oh, yeah.
你认真的吗 当然
Take a look at what I got so far.
给你看我做好的
**Tell me how am I supposed to live without you*
*告诉我没有你我要怎么活
**Now that I've been lovin' you so long*
*我已经爱了你这么久
Hey, we've got a lot to do.
喂 有好多事要做呢
Focus up and stop watching funny dog videos.
集中注意力 别再看搞笑的小狗视频了
This might just be the fever talking,
可能是我烧傻了
This might just be the fever talking,
但是这家意大利餐厅八年前未剪辑的镜头
but this unedited footage of an Italian restaurant
但是这家意大利餐厅八年前未剪辑的镜头
from eight years ago might be the best movie I've ever seen.
可能是我看过的最棒的电影了
Also, how weird are forks?
还有 用叉子多怪啊
Forks are very weird. I've always thought so.
叉子是很诡异 我一直这么觉得
Yeah, yeah. Did we take too much cold medicine?
没错没错 我们是不是感冒药吃多了
Not by a long shot.
怎么可能
Balthazar is a thirsty bitch.
Balthazar可是个饥渴的小贱♥人♥
Ah, I'll drink to that.
为你这句喝一杯
Wait, look.
等等 看啊
Garkabargo!
是Garkabargo
Sorry, can't--can't talk.
抱歉 没 没法儿说话
Need more medi-jen.
要次药
Garibaldi!
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表