剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Ka-blamo, scrubs.
看吧 傻瓜们
I nailed it.
我厉害吧
I solved Captain Holt's brain teaser
我破解了霍尔特警监的动脑题
and found the location of our secret meeting.
找到了咱们秘密会议的地点
The answer? The broom closet.
答案 就是扫把间
In your face.
气死你们
In whose face now? Yours.
气死谁 你们
Gina and I have been here 20 minutes.
吉娜和我都到了二十分钟了
Though my presence is not puzzle-related.
不过我来这里跟解谜没关系
I just followed Terry into a dark closet.
我只是跟着泰瑞进了一个小黑屋里
Hey.
嘿
You solved the puzzle before me.
你们解得比我快
Nerds.
书呆子
They solved it first.
他们先解开的
They're the nerds. I'm cool like you.
他们是书呆子 我跟你一样酷
Wait. Where's Captain Holt? Where's Amy?
等等 霍尔特警监呢 艾米呢
Yeah, she should be the first one here.
是啊 她应该最先到才对
Doesn't she go to, like, an adult puzzle camp every summer?
她不是每年都去什么成人解谜夏令营吗
Yes, but please don't bring that up.
是的 但拜托千万别提这事
I've been throwing out her mailers.
我偷着把宣传邮件都扔掉了
Guys, if those two aren't here,
伙计们 既然他们俩都不在
I'm thinking we must be in the wrong place.
我觉得我们可能找错地方了
No, trust me, we're definitely in the right place.
不会的 相信我 我们肯定找对了
I'm 100% sure about this.
我百分之百的确定
Well, guess who solved the puzzle?
猜猜谁解开了谜题
Who? We did.
谁 我们
Oh, we did?
我们解开了吗
Yeah, we're in the wrong place.
我们找错地方了
Thank you for all finally showing up.
感谢各位终于到场
Let's recap. As you know,
先概述一下 大家都知道
Jimmy "The Butcher" Figgis put out a hit on Adrian Pimento,
"屠夫" 吉米·菲吉斯雇人去杀艾德里安·皮门托
which the mob believes succeeded.
他的帮派以为刺杀成功了
For his safety Pimento has gone off the grid.
为保安全皮门托暂时躲起来了
Remember, the only people we can trust
要记住 我们能信任的人
with this information are in this room.
只有在场的这些
And Genevieve. We can trust Genevieve.
还有吉纳维芙 我们可以信任吉纳维芙
We share a life. I tell her everything.
我们一起生活 我什么都告诉她
Fine, the people in this room, and Genevieve.
好吧 在场的人 加上吉纳维芙
Genevieve's mom also knows, but she's in a coma,
吉纳维芙的妈妈也知道 但她处于昏迷状态
dead any second, we're good.
随时可能挂掉 不用担心
Okay.
好吧
Unfortunately, we can't just arrest Figgis,
不幸的是 我们不能直接逮捕菲吉斯
because he has a man inside the FBI.
因为他在联邦调查局里有眼线
The good news is,
好消息是
we have a lead that's gonna break this case wide open:
现在有条线索能帮我们打开突破口
Maura Figgis, Jimmy's sister.
莫拉·菲吉斯 吉米的妹妹
She's currently serving
她现在在德克萨斯州的
in a maximum security prison in Texas.
一所重度警戒监狱服刑
A white woman in prison, in Texas?
一个白种女人进了德克萨斯州的监狱
She must be bad.
她肯定坏透了
She murdered three people,
她杀了三个人
and she knows Figgis's operation,
她还了解菲吉斯的活动
so we're sending a detective in undercover as an inmate
所以我们要派一名警探伪装成犯人做卧底
to get close to her.
以接近她
Yeah, and guys,
同志们
this isn't one of those women's prisons
这可不是咱们在
that we've all seen being all sexy
夜间付费电视上看到的那种
on late-night cable.
性感的女子监狱
You know, with the ladies touching each other's bits,
就是那种姑娘们互相乱摸
and there's kind of some lame jazz playing.
配上低级的爵士背景音乐
When these chicks fight, it's for real.
这个监狱里的姑娘们要是打起来 可是动真格的
So be mature.
所以不要天真
Peralta is gross, but correct.
佩拉尔塔很恶心 但所言不虚
This facility is a violent place
这所监狱是个挤满了
filled with hardened criminals.
重刑犯的危险场所
We need to send someone who can blend in.
我们得派一个能融入这种环境的人
Sir, I would be honored
长官 我希望能有荣幸
to take on this challenging assignment.
来接受这个充满挑战性的任务
Why is everyone laughing?
大家都笑什么
I can be a badass.
我可以装成大坏蛋的
You're raising your hand right now.
你现在可是举着手说话呢
We're in a meeting.
这不是在开会嘛
I just assumed Diaz would be the prisoner.
我心中的囚犯人选是迪亚兹
Nothing personal, it's just, you know...
不是针对个人 只是...
she's terrifying.
她真的很凶
Thank you, Sir.
谢谢 长官
Dismissed.
散会
Hey, that was crazy, right? I mean, I can be scary.
简直是胡说 对吧 我也能凶起来
Oh, yeah. I watch "Jeopardy" with you
对 我们一起看"危险边缘"的时候
and you're a straight-up psycho.
你简直就是个疯子
Aww. Thanks, babe.
谢谢你 亲爱的
I'll take "Awesome Girlfriends" for 500, Alex.
我选五百美元的"完美女友"题 亚历克斯
I know you're being sweet, but don't disparage "Jeopardy."
我知道你在说好话 但不要对"危险边缘"不敬
Okay.
好的
All right, listen up.
好了 听着
You're not gonna try to convince us
你不是又想说服我们说
Mahler was the original punk rocker again, are you?
马♥勒♥是最早的朋克摇滚乐手吧
No, the music is a classic counter-espionage maneuver.
不 放音乐是经典的反间谍手段
I don't want to be overheard.
我不想被人偷听
But, since you mention it,
但既然你提到了
Mahler was one in-your-face bad boy.
马♥勒♥绝对是个能秒杀众人的坏小子
Right, um, so, what's going on, sir?
好 您到底想说什么啊 长官
Oh, I have a plan
我想出一个计划
to draw out Figgis's man in the FBI:
能引出菲吉斯在联邦调查局的内线
Throw a funeral for Pimento.
给皮门托办葬礼
Now, before we, quote, unquote,
但在我们 引号♥
bury Pimento,
埋葬皮门托之前
we need to, quote, unquote, open an investigation,
我们要 引号♥ 开展调查
find a, quote, unquote, corpse,
找一个 引号♥ 尸体
and obtain a, quote, unquote, death certificate.
并办一个 引号♥ 死亡证明
Kind of feel like you could have just used
我觉得你用手在空中比划引号♥
"Air quotes."
就行了
I can also wear short pants and drink for a jug
我还可以穿着短裤并用写着"少♥儿♥不♥宜♥"的
that says "XXX."
罐子喝水
Fake funeral's a good idea, sir,
假葬礼是个好主意 长官
but where are we gonna find a corpse?
但咱们上哪找尸体呢
We don't need one.
我们不用真的尸体
We just need pictures for the case file.
我们只需要拍点照片备案
If I may,
请听我说
imagine Pimento's dirty, pale body
想象一下皮门托丧命后
being pulled out of a manhole
他那肮脏苍白的尸体日渐膨胀
after a couple days' sewer bloat.
几天后才被人从下水道里拽了出来
Now squint your eyes...
现在眯上眼睛...
and look at Hitchcock.
看向希区柯克
Oh, yes.
对头
I believe we've found our corpse.
看来咱们找到尸体了
You positively glow.
简直是容光焕发
How do you feel? Great.
你感觉如何 很好
I could smother somebody in their sleep with this thing.
我可以趁人睡觉时用这个闷死她
Pregnancy's dope.
怀孕真好
Whoa, bup, bup, bup.
别 别
That big old womb is not a weapon, okay?
这个假肚子可不是武器 好吗
It's just an excuse to talk to your doctors,
只是为你去找医生 也就是查尔斯和我
AKA, Charles and me, in private.
单独聊天准备的借口
If you need to chat, just schedule an appointment
如果你想聊天 只需要跟妇科医生
with Brent Kennedy, ob-gyn.
布伦特·肯尼迪约个时间
And I'm Glen Kennedy, ob-gyn.
我是妇科医生格伦·肯尼迪
We're twins, like "Property Brothers,"
我们是双胞胎 就像"房♥产兄弟"
but for gynecology.
不过我们是妇科兄弟
No, I said no to that idea.
不行 我早就反对过了
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表