剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
so we need a distraction.
所以我们得分散他们的注意力
Okay, here is what I'm thinking.
好的 我有个主意
We give that dog a bunch of chocolates.
我们给那只狗吃一大堆巧克力
It dies.
然后狗死了
While everyone celebrates--
当每个人都在庆祝她死亡的时候
Okay, Amy's too close to this.
好吧 Amy陷得太深了
Rosa, you got any ideas?
Rosa 你有什么想法吗
Hitchcock and Scully just set fire to the kitchen sink.
Hitchcock和Scully刚刚把厨房♥水槽点着了
Oh, boy. Ooh, boy.
哦 卧♥槽♥ 哦 卧♥槽♥
Perfect!
太棒了
Let's use that.
就用这个机会
I looked everywhere. I didn't find anything.
我到处都翻遍了 什么也没找到
Did you? No.
你找到什么了吗 没有
But mirror top coffee table,
但是看这镜面咖啡桌
iguana cage, samurai swords on the wall--
鬣蜥笼子 还有墙上的武士刀
either this guy is a drug dealer
这家伙如果不是贩毒的
or uses an incautious interior designer.
那就是雇了个二♥逼♥设计师
He might be a drug dealer, but we have nothing on him.
他也许是毒贩子 但是我们没有证据啊
Quick question, guys.
问个问题 伙计们
Why did the drug dealer never do his dishes?
为什么毒贩子从来不刷碗
Because he has drugs in his dishwasher.
因为他的毒品都藏在洗碗机里了
Oh, yeah!
哦 太棒了
Dishwasher? Hit me.
洗碗机 扔给我
Here, it's for you.
给你 是打给你的电♥话♥
Hello? Hey.
你好 嗨
What's up, dude? It's me.
怎么了 老兄 是我
We got the drugs, man.
找到毒品啦
Hang on, Charles wants to say hi.
等下 Charles想打个招呼
Do you have any milk?
你有牛奶吗
Not a stranger in sight. It's beautiful.
一个陌生人都看不到 景致如画
I've never heard the printer sound so happy.
我从没听这台打印机发出如此悦耳的声音
I feel like it knows.
我觉得它也感受到了
We did it.
我们做到了
A new world.
一个崭新的世界
This must be how the founding fathers felt.
开国元勋当年肯定也是这么个感受
So...
所以
What are you doing out here?
你们在外面干什么呢
Captain, it's mayhem in there.
警监 里面一片狼藉
Those people are messy and selfish. And chatty.
那些人无理取闹 自私自利 还废话连篇
And out here, we can actually get work done.
我们只有在外面才能好好干活
But Sir, I'll handle this.
但是 长官 放着我来
We love it. We're proud of you.
我们也喜欢这样 为你们骄傲
We want in. No.
求加入 不
You're acting like little children playing basketball
你们的行为就像打篮球的小屁孩儿
who've fallen behind by several two-pointer buckets
输了几个二分球
so you just take your basket home,
就把自己的球带回家
and now no one else can play.
自己不打 也不让别人打
I know it's not the time, but you gotta watch basketball
我知道现在还不是时候 但是你要用篮球打比方
if you're gonna try to reference it.
最好先看看篮球是怎么打的
Sergeant, this is boorish behavior.
警长 你的行为太失礼了
I wanted you to be a good host.
我希望你能热情款待客人
You told me to make it work,
你说要我搞定
and I came up with a creative solution.
我就想了个有创意的办法
Diaz finished her arrest reports.
Diaz把逮捕报告做完了
Santiago did the filing of ten men.
Santiago把十个犯人归了档
I don't want to hear it.
我不想听这些
Just clean up this mess and get back inside.
赶紧收拾干净然后给我进去
Paper jam.
卡纸了
It does know.
这打印机真的能察言观色
Attenzione, dingbats.
注意了 你们这群笨蛋
Perchance a riddle. Shakespeare.
来猜个谜 莎士比亚说
What has six thumbs and just arrested a drug dealer?
什么东西有六个指头 只抓毒贩
These guys.
我们这些人
Charles, thumbs up.
Charles 竖起你的大拇指
I said "Six thumbs" And we're only showing four.
我说"六个指头" 才伸了四个
We're starting to look like fools.
看起来跟白♥痴♥一样
Come on, Charles.
给点力 Charles
There it is.
这还差不多
That's the ticket. Whoo!
这就对了 吼吼
All right, man, I'm gonna go check with Flynt.
好了 我去和Flynt确认一下
You do some research on where we're gonna celebrate tonight.
你研究下我们今晚在哪儿庆祝
Here's my only requirement:
我只有一个要求
it has to be at your house 'cause I ain't got no money.
一定要在你家 因为我一毛钱都没带
Uh, okay, how about at my house? Swurt.
好啊 那来我家呗 - 赞呆
Yes!
真好
Psst, hey.
喂喂
What are you doing? Come here.
你在干嘛 快过来
What?
干嘛
I think Stevie's bad news.
我觉得Stevie没那么简单
What? Oh, come on, Charles.
什么 怎么可能啊 Charles
You know, you've been acting weird about Stevie all day.
今天一天 只要说到Stevie你就超奇怪的
I think you might be jealous.
我看你是吃醋了吧
Of course I'm jealous.
我当然吃醋
I was never hiding that.
我一直吃得光明正大
How? He's tall. He's funny.
有什么好吃醋的 他又高又幽默
He can pull off an earring. He doesn't have an earring.
还能戴耳钉 他没带耳钉
But we both know he'd look good with one.
要是带了肯定很帅 你我心知肚明
Oh, my God--What do you want me to say, Boyle?
天哪 Bolye 我还能说什么
I've been trying to include you in this all day long.
这一天我都在试着让你融入其中
And, yes, I forgot you that one time,
的确 有那么一次我把你忘了
but I made up for it.
但是我也弥补了啊
I slapped you in the face.
我抽了你一巴掌啊
You're supposed to be my friend.
你应该是我的朋友
I'm an adult man, I can have two close friends.
我是个成年人 有两个密友很正常
Hell, I can have three close friends.
才怪 我能有三个密友
You wouldn't. I would.
你不能 我能
Maybe I'll get in touch with my friend James from college.
或许我该和大学朋友James也联♥系♥联♥系♥
Ooh, or you know who just looked me up online?
喔 你猜谁刚刚在网上搜我
Brad from camp.
一起野营的Brad
Stevie planted the drugs. Come on!
毒品是Stevie自己放的 别瞎说
I looked on that dishwasher before him, and it was empty.
我在他之前就在洗碗机里找过 里面是空的
Stevie planted those pills.
是Stevie把药放在里面的
But you're right, he's the coolest!
不过你说得对 他确实是最酷的
You guys should go get your ears pierced together.
你俩应该一起去打耳洞
Invite Brad. It'll be smurt.
顺便带上Brad 肯定站呆
It's swurt, not smurt.
是赞呆 不是站呆
So, joke it's on you. Damn it, Stevie!
闹笑话的还是你 该死 Stevie
Hey, I logged the drugs.
嘿 我把毒品记录在案了
You know what that means. It's time to celebrate.
就是说 可以庆祝啦
You know what that means. Let's eat big sandwiches!
也就是说 巨型三明治开吃
I gotta talk to you... in private.
我有话要私底下跟你说
Come on.
过来吧
Okay.
好
Uh, this is cozy.
这里真舒服
Well, the precinct is so crowded,
警区里人太多
this is the only place no one can hear us talk.
这里唯一没人能听到我俩谈话的地方
Listen.
听着
I know you planted the drugs at Ozerov's place.
我知道是你把毒品放在Ozerov家
What? Charles checked the dishwasher,
什么鬼 Charles检查过洗碗机
and he didn't see any drugs.
根本没看到有毒品
Yeah, well, they were there. All right?
它们真的藏在里面 好吗
I guess he just missed them.
可能是他没找着
Probably busy hiking up his pants above this belly button.
可能忙着把裤子提到肚脐眼儿上面
He has to do that because they don't make pants short enough for him.
他必须得提着 因为没有那么短的警裤
Look. Don't lie to me, man.
别骗我了 老兄
Dude, the guy is a drug dealer. All right?
哥们儿 那家伙真是个毒贩 好吗
I wasn't gonna let him walk again.
我不能再让他跑了
But you get it, though, right?
你懂的 对吧
You're not a tight-ass like Charles.
你可不像Charles那么狭隘
You know, I wish I was like Charles.
我宁愿我像Charles
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表