剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Okay, okay!
好了 好了
I'll tell you everything.
我全都告诉你
Thank you for letting me be part
谢谢你让我参与到
of this wonderful experience.
这绝妙的一刻
You're a terrible person, but you're welcome.
你是个坏人 但是不用谢
There you go.
来
All right.
好了
Safe and sound.
平安抵达
So I spoke with your doily...
我联♥系♥了你的岛乐
Doula. So close.
导乐 就差一点
And, unfortunately, she is
可惜的是
out of town for Thanksgiving.
她出城去过感恩节了
What?
什么
I also spoke with your backup doula,
我又联♥系♥了你的备选导乐
who is in town.
她倒是在
Oh, thank God.
感谢上帝
But is assisting with another birth.
不过她在帮其他人接生
Should not have paused between those two sentences.
说话不要大喘气
Yeah. Jake, where's Terry?
好的 杰克 泰瑞在哪
I don't know, exactly, but everything is okay.
我不知道他的具体♥位♥置 不过放宽心
I have familiarized myself
我已经熟练掌握了
with the soothing section of your birth plan,
你的生产计划里抚慰的部分
and I will now speak in a low,
那我现在就要用低沉
calming, Barry White voice.
悦耳的巴里·怀特的声音讲话了
Oh, yeah.
是的
Just breathe, baby.
深呼吸 亲爱的
You're making me more tense.
你搞得我更紧张了
Yeah, I get why.
是 我知道原因
I'm doing a bad, bad job, girl.
我正在干一件坏坏的事 小妞
How about we put on some relaxing music?
我们放点放松的音乐怎么样
I think that Terry's got some CDs on his desk.
泰瑞的桌上应该有几张CD
Oh, great. Hey, Gina, can you grab those?
好极了 吉娜 你能去拿过来吗
I have made the mistake of looking
我不该偷看生产计划
at the birthing plan and just learned
现在我知道什么是
what an episiotomy is.
会阴切开术了
I'm gonna need 90 minutes.
我需要九十分钟缓缓
Okay. I'll grab the CDs.
好吧 我去拿CD
Be right back.
马上回来
Oh, hey, sir, thank you again
长官 再次感谢你
for letting us use your office.
让我们用你的办公室
I'm fine.
没问题
I'm getting a lot of work done
我在吉娜的办公桌上
here at Gina's desk.
完成了好多工作
It's wonderful.
简直太神奇了
She has all my favorite chewing gums.
我喜欢的口香糖她居然都有
Okay, well, I'm just getting
我要去拿
some CDs from Terry's desk to help relax Sharon.
泰瑞桌上的CD 帮莎伦放松
I don't know why you're telling me.
我不知道你跟我说这个干嘛
I'm not involved.
这不关我的事
You made that very clear.
你说的很清楚了
All right.
好吧
Do you work here? I do.
你在这工作吗 是的
My son was arrested six hours ago,
我儿子六个小时前被拘捕了
and nobody can tell me when he's getting out.
但没人能告诉我他什么时候出来
What is going on?
怎么回事
Great question.
好问题
I will be right with you folks.
我马上就回来
Guys, we have to clear some of these people.
伙计们 我们必须清理一部分外面的人
I'm trying to keep things calm for Sharon,
我正设法让莎伦保持平静
and this is not helping.
这可毫无帮助
I don't know what to tell you.
我不知道该说什么才好
I'm already writing dangerously fast.
我写字的速度已经快到我自己都害怕了
It's Smudge City here, Jake.
这里简直一团糟 杰克
Smudge City!
一团糟
I mean, the problem is,
问题在于
we only have one fax machine,
我们只有一台传真机
and it takes four minutes per page.
而且它传一页纸要花四分钟
It's Logjam City, Jake. Logjam City!
简直就是一团浆糊 杰克 一团浆糊
Well, Sharon is about to have a baby, all right?
莎伦马上就要生了 好吗
So I need it to be Calm City in here.
所以我需要这里成为一片宁静
Calm City!
一片宁静
Hey, if you need more fax machines,
如果你们需要更多传真机的话
there's a ton of them in that storage room
那个储藏室里有好多台
where I go to take a nap.
我经常在里面打盹
What?
什么
Why didn't you say something?
为什么你不早说
And once again,
不出意料
Hitchcock and Scully save the day.
希区柯克和斯库利再一次挽救了局面
You didn't do anything. It was all Scully.
你什么也没干 都是斯库利的功劳
We're a package deal, everyone knows that.
我们是搭档 大家都知道
Why is this train stopped?
为什么车停了
I'm freaking out!
我快崩溃了
Sorry for the delay, but it turns out
抱歉列车延误
there's an exciting reason:
不过原因令人振奋
The train in front of us has a pregnant woman on board,
我们前面那趟车上有个孕妇
and she's giving birth.
她正在生产
Oh, don't applaud that!
不许为此鼓掌
Hey, this is terrible!
很讨厌好吗
I'm sorry, but my wife is
对不起 但是我的妻子
giving birth right now too!
马上也要生了
No, that's not what I want!
不 我不是要这个
It feels real forced.
感觉像在道德绑♥架♥
Move this train!
快点开车吧
All right, so I was unable to get the CDs,
好吧 我没能拿到CD
however, I can sing you a very soothing tune.
不过 我可以为你唱首抚慰人心的歌♥
Something like...
比如说...
When I get that feeling
# 感觉愈发强烈 #
I need sexual healing
# 我需要性♥爱♥疗法 #
Oh boy.
天哪
What is that?
怎么回事
Is there a fire?
是火警吗
All right, I'm gonna go check this out.
好吧 我去看一下
Sharon, you stay here
莎伦 你待在这里
and prepare to jump out the window.
随时准备跳窗
That came out weird.
说出来怪怪的
Guys, what the hell is going on?
伙计们 这是怎么回事
Hitchcock and Scully saved the day.
希区柯克和斯库利挽救了局面
No, you plugged ten fax machines
没有 你们把十台传真机
into one outlet and caused a fire.
插在一个插线板上 引起了火灾
But I pointed to the fire extinguisher and was like,
但是我指出了灭火器的位置 我说了
"The fire extinguisher's over there."
"灭火器在那边"
You pointed at the toaster oven!
你指的是烤箱的位置
You guys, the alarm is freaking out Sharon.
伙计们 警报吓到莎伦了
Does anyone know how to turn it off?
谁知道怎么关掉吗
There's an override switch switch in my office
我办公室里有个控制开关
above the thermostat.
在恒温器上面
Great. Can you turn it off?
很好 你能去把它关掉吗
Yes, I'd love to help out.
行 很乐意帮忙
Perhaps you'd like me to wear a bomb suit
可能你希望我穿上防爆服
with an opaque visor
再带个不透明的面罩
so Sharon doesn't know that it is I who...
那样莎伦就不会知道是我
Just forget it. I'll do it!
算了吧 我来关
Oh, good. You didn't jump.
太好了 你没跳窗
What's going on? Is everything okay?
怎么回事 外面还好吗
Yes, I just need to flick this switch
是的 我只需要拨一下这个开关
and turn off the old alarm-a-roono.
关掉警报器
Oh, must've been the wrong switch.
肯定是拨错了开关
But this one...
这个肯定是...
Turns on the sprinklers.
把喷洒器打开了
And apparently,
而且很显然
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表