剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Good morning, Boyle.
早上好 伯耶尔
It's Halloween... I'm surprised you didn't put on a costume.
今天是万圣节啊 你居然没换装
I was going to, sir, but then I decided,
本来想的 但后来我决定
"Screw that jazz."
去他的吧
Well, I'm the only one who ever dresses up,
每次都只有我一个人打扮
no one ever gets my costume,
而且还没人欣赏
and they make fun of me... so I'm done.
大家都取笑我 所以我不玩了
These people don't deserve my dress-up gifts.
这些人不配让我盛装打扮
Charles, seriously?
查理 你在逗我吗
No costume?
居然没换服装
What the hell, Charles?
搞什么鬼 查理
Where's your Halloween spirit?
你的万圣节精神哪去了
But you guys always make fun of me.
但你们总是嘲笑我
I have never once insulted you in my life,
我这辈子可从来没侮辱过你
especially vis-à-vis your appearance.
更别说评论你的穿着了
Yeah, man, we always love your costumes.
是的 我们一直都很喜欢你的装扮
Remember last year, when you came as that
还记得去年吗 你穿成那个
person and/or thing?
人还是鬼一样的东西
Yes, I do remember!
我当然记得
Sir, permission to sprint to my car and get
长官 请允许我冲回车里
my emergency costume?
拿我的应急服装
Does it matter if I say no?
如果我说不行你会听吗
No!
不会
A-bam, bam, boom.
嘭 嘭 嘭
What the... what...
搞... 什么
Why are you dressed up? You look like an idiot.
你为什么穿成这样 看起来好傻
But... but...
但是 但
Yeah, what are you supposed to be,
你这是想扮成什么呢
a sassy car mechanic?
时髦的汽车修理工吗
No, come on... he's clearly the rejected Pop-Tarts mascot,
拜托 他明显是不合格的饼干吉祥物
Harry Pop-Tart.
饼干人哈里
I am not! You know who I am!
不是 你知道我扮的是谁
Squad, that's enough... you're making Boyle
大伙 够了 你们是故意让伯耶尔
feel bad on purpose.
觉得难过
He's Elvis. Yes!
明明是埃尔维斯 没错
Elvis Stojko, the Canadian figure skater.
埃尔维斯·斯托克 加拿大花样滑冰运动员
No!
不是
Attention, squad: today is the most
注意 队员们 今天是本辖区
important day in the history of this precinct.
史上最重要的一天
For today is Halloween...
因为今天是万圣节
I thought we were going to say it together.
还以为我们要一起说
I never agreed to that. All right.
我从来没同意过 好吧
As you may know, for the past two years,
众所周知 过去两年来
Captain Holt and I have engaged in an epic battle of wits.
霍尔特警监和我一直忙于与对方斗智
The goal to determine who must call the other
目的是为了让对方亲口承认自己是
an amazing detective/genius.
超级警探或天才
The first year, by sheer, dumb luck,
第一年 纯属狗屎运
Jake eked out a feeble victory.
杰克侥幸胜出
And last year, I let the captain win,
而去年是我让警监赢的
because he's old and sad.
因为他又老又难过
Sad because the competition was so dismal.
是难过这比赛简直简单到无趣
Is this meaning about something?
你们到底想说什么事
It's about everything.
大事
This year's the tie-breaker,
今年的结果将打破平局
a final heist to decide once and for all
终极抢夺战将最终决出
the true king of the nine-nine.
谁才是九九片区的头号♥人物
Halloween Heist III: The Heistening. Tagline?
万圣争霸赛之三: 大劫案 想好标语了吗
This year we both attempt to steal the same object
今年我们要偷同一样东西
instead of Jake attempting to steal one from me.
而不再是杰克从我那偷东西
I gave you one direction on the tagline... snappy.
给你们一个标语的提示 就是时髦
But yes, we will be attempting to steal the same item...
另外是的 我们要偷同一样东西
this.
就是这个
The crown will be locked in this briefcase,
这个王冠将被锁在这个手提箱里
which in turn will be locked in the interrogation room.
然后箱子再锁进审讯室里
Didn't sing it with me.
没人和我一起唱
We will need help,
我们会需要帮助
so to be fair, we're holding a draft.
公平起见 我们将进行选拔
The captain and I have given up our overtime,
警监和我都放弃了加班时间
so everyone who participates will get the night off... captain?
所以参与的人晚上都可以休息 警监
With the first pick of the draft, I choose...
我第一个要选的是
Terry.
泰瑞
Okay, brawns over brains.
好吧 肌肉胜于大脑
All right, I take Charles.
我选查理
I get it. Close friend.
可以理解 最好的朋友
I pick Gina. Gina?
我选吉娜 吉娜
I take Rosa.
我选罗莎
What?
什么
Okay, all right. Well, Captain...
好吧 警监
that leaves me with you.
看来我只好跟着你了
Let's do this. Hang on, Santiago.
就这样吧 等等 桑提亚戈
I'm not sure I can trust you.
我不太敢相信你
You're Peralta's paramour; maybe you should be on his team.
你是佩拉尔塔的情人 也许你该和他一队
No, no, no... Amy would do anything
不不不 艾米为了赢得你的赞赏
to win your approval, including pretending
会做任何事情 当然也包括
to be in a relationship with me for the past few weeks
花费几周时间假装和我谈恋爱
only to betray me now.
然后在关键时刻背叛我
Jake, you are majorly overthinking this.
杰克 你真的是想太多了
Maybe, but it's a risk I'm not willing to take.
也许 但我不想冒这个险
You're not on my team, Amy. Yeah, Amy's out.
我这队也不要你 艾米 艾米出局
By midnight, whoever has the crown
到午夜时 谁拿到这顶王冠
will be the king of the nine-nine.
谁就是九九辖区的王
Uh, Hitchcock and I still haven't been chosen.
希区柯克和我还没被选呢
I'm good. Me too.
我够人了 我也是
So, I see you've been assigned to guard the briefcase too.
这么说你也是被派来看守公文包的
Yup, I'm not supposed to let it or you out of my sight,
是的 我是绝不会让它或你离开我的视线的
if that even is you.
如果这真是你本人的话
Ow, that's my face!
我的脸啊
Oh, sorry... I thought it was a cheap, rubber mask.
抱歉 我还以为是个廉价的橡胶面具
Well, I have exciting news.
我有个激动人心的消息
I found the perfect guy to set you up with.
我找到和你最相配的人了
After zero consideration, I'm happy to say, "Hard pass."
我连想都不用想就可以回答你 拉倒吧
Come on, our parents are married.
拜托 我们的父母结婚了
Genevieve and I are dating.
吉纳维芙和我在约会
I want you to have someone too.
我希望你也有人陪
You shouldn't have to
我不想看你
slow-dance alone after family dinner.
在家庭聚餐后一个人跳舞
How did my life come to this?
我的生活怎么会变成这样
Charles, it's very sweet that you want to
查理 你想帮我牵红线
set me up with someone,
真的让人觉得很贴心
but I do not trust your taste in guys at all.
但我实在不相信你对男人的品味
I have spectacular taste in men.
我对男人的品味一流
You would love Nadia.
你肯定会爱上纳迪亚的
His name is Nadia?
他叫纳迪亚
Oh, all of a sudden Nadia's not a cool name?
突然间纳迪亚听着就不像好人了吗
You are impossible.
真受不了你
Here, got it? Got it.
这儿 明白吗 明白
Hey, Jake. Can we talk?
嗨 杰克 能说句话吗
Yeah.
当然
You really hurt my feelings by leaving me off your team.
不让我加入你的队伍真的太伤我的心了
Oh, I had no idea you felt that way.
我没想到你会难过
Well, it doesn't feel great to be left out.
被抛弃的感觉可不太好
Right, totally, I get it. I'm sorry...
对 我完全明白 对不起
Captain Holt!
霍尔特警监
What? Why are you yelling at my boobs?
什么 为什么你对着我的胸部大喊
Because that's where the camera is.
因为那里有摄像头
Nice try, Ray-Ray!
干得不错 雷-雷
There's no camera, Jake.
没有摄像头 杰克
I was being serious.
我是认真的
Okay fine... if you're telling the truth,
好吧 如果你说的是实话
then I sincerely apologize.
我由衷地表示抱歉
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表