剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Oh, and the questions? They're all about Rosa.
还有这些问题都和罗莎有关
But none of us know anything about Rosa.
但我们根本一点都不了解罗莎
Everyone's about to get real hammered.
所以你们都要喝高了
What is my favorite soup?
我最喜欢什么浓汤
Chicken noodle.
鸡肉面条汤
Potato leek.
土豆大葱汤
Corn frickin' noodle. I mean, chowder, damn it.
玉米面条汤 我是想说海鲜杂烩汤的 该死
You're all wrong. I've never had soup.
全错 我从来不喝汤
Don't bother. They all suck.
那就对了 都难喝得要命
Drink!
干
Battle axe.
战斧
Upper cut.
上勾拳
Disembowelment.
刨腹
Guys, I was a baby.
同志们 我当时可是个婴儿
My first word was "Da-da." Drink!
我说的第一个词是"粑比" 干
Wrong! I can totally do a handstand.
错 我倒立厉害得很
Oh! Told ya.
噢 我说吧
Good luck following this party, ya bish.
排在我后面算你走运 小婊砸
I'd like to make a toast to the groom-to-be, Adrian Pimento.
我想为准新郎 艾德里安·皮门托敬一杯
Don't bother, Jake. Everybody's pissed at me.
不必了 杰克 大家都在生我的气了
No, no, we're not. We're all supporting you.
没 当然没有 我们都很支持你
We're doing separate checks, right?
我们要分开付账 对吧
I told you, we're splitting it.
我都和你说了 大家平摊
All right, sure, tonight got off to a weird, rocky start,
好了 今晚一开始的确有些匪夷所思 出师不利
but you know what else got off to a weird, rocky start?
但你知道什么和这如出一辙吗
America, and we all love America now, right?
美国啊 但我们现在都爱美国 对吧
Well, it's no Amsterdam.
但终究比不上阿姆斯特丹
And you know who else we also love?
那你们知道我们还爱着谁吗
Rosa Diaz.
罗莎·迪亚兹
Some of us even love her so much
我们中的某人甚至
that it makes us act a little crazy sometimes.
爱她爱得有时举止疯狂
You're talking about me, right?
你是在说我 对吧
Yeah!
是啊
Ah, I would kill all of you for her.
我可以为了她把你们全杀光
That's sweet. Right?
多么甜蜜 对吧
So let's raise our glass. Cheers.
我们大家共同举杯 干杯
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
I'd also like to make a toast.
我也想敬个酒
Easy on the dings, man. One ding'll do.
别敲那么多次 一下就行了
Thank you guys so much for this party.
你们筹划派对 我深表感激
It means everything to me.
这对我很重要
And I'm sorry that earlier I went a little off the rails,
很抱歉刚开始我跑偏了
hijacked the bus,
劫了巴士
stole all of your wallets to double check your identities.
偷了你们的钱包以便再次确认你们的身份
What?
什么
But with friends like you,
但有你们这样的朋友
I'm finally starting to feel like...
我终于开始觉得...
There he is!
就是他
I got him down!
我扑倒他了
I got him down! Somebody check his pockets!
我按住他了 来人检查他的口袋
What the hell? Man, this is crazy!
搞什么 疯了吗
Sarge, look.
警长 你看
A gun and a picture of Pimento.
枪和皮门托的照片
What do you have to say now?
你现在应该说什么
I guess someone's trying to kill him.
我想的确有人想杀他
That's right! In your face!
没错 就在你面前
Someone's trying to kill him! Whoo!
有人想杀他
I mean, a man's life is in danger.
有人有生命危险
Probably shouldn't be so pumped.
或许不该那么兴奋
Look, I'm sorry I doubted you.
很抱歉我怀疑你了
I'm also sorry that someone's trying to kill you,
我也很抱歉有人想杀你
but I can really only take ownership for the first part.
但我只能对第一部分负责
It's okay, Sarge.
没事 警长
I would've doubted me too.
我也会怀疑自己
I mean, you guys probably haven't noticed anything,
你们很可能都还没注意到
but I've been acting pretty unstable lately.
但我最近状态的确不太正常
Well, personally, I think I also deserve an apology.
我想某人也应该跟我道歉
No? Okay, that's totally cool.
没有吗 好吧 酷
So what's our plan? Okay.
所以接下来怎么办 好的
I'm gonna make this guy talk.
我要让这家伙开口
Okay, all I need is a car battery,
我只需要车用蓄电池
jumper cables, and unfettered access to his nibs.
电线 然后尽情地把电通到他身上
As much as I'd like to see that,
虽然我很想看
I think you might be a little too close to this.
但恐怕你作为当事人不该参与审讯
Maybe I should ask the questions.
还是我来问话吧
Hey, Jackie, if you're asking the waiter questions,
嘿 杰克 如果你要审问那个服务员
find out when the mashed potatoes are coming.
问问他土豆泥什么时候上
He's not a real waiter, man!
他不是真的服务员 大哥
Hang on, we don't know that for sure.
等等 这可不一定
Are you a waiter as well? Mmmm.
你是兼♥职♥当服务员吗 不
No. Yeah, Terry was right.
不是 泰瑞是对的
Yeah.
是的
So, you had a picture of my friend and a loaded gun.
你带着我朋友的照片和一把上膛的手♥枪♥
Can't wait to hear what crazy story you tell to justify that.
我都等不及听你能编出什么样的借口了
I'm a contract killer who was hired to kill Adrian Pimento.
我是名职业杀手 受雇杀掉艾德里安·皮门托
That went much easier than I was expecting.
比我预料的可简单得多了
Still gonna brag.
还是要自夸一下
I did it, guys.
我套出话了 各位
I broke him. Who wants me dead?
我击垮他了 是谁要我的命
Someone in Figgis's organization?
是菲吉斯组织里的人吗
I don't know. I haven't met the guy.
不知道 我没和他碰过面
Once I finish the job,
等完成任务
I'm supposed to text him a photo of the body.
我要给他发尸体的照片
Then we meet up and I get the money.
然后我们再碰头 当面付钱
Interesting.
有趣
So he has no clue what you look like.
所以他完全不知道你长啥样
Mm-mm.
嗯嗯
Gentlemen, I just thought of a plan.
先生们 我刚想到一个计划
Stage Pimento's death and go to the meet-up ourselves.
让皮门托假死 然后我们去见那个人
Great plan, Sarge!
好计划 警长
No, I was gonna say it first.
不 是我先要说的
I thought of it before you did.
是我比你先想到的
You know, whatever, let's just do Sarge's thing, I guess.
算了算了 我们就照警长说的办吧
All right, Boyle, you're up.
好了 伯耶尔 到你了
Where we goin'? A restaurant.
我们要去哪 一间餐厅
Specifically, Le Petit Colon.
具体地说是小科隆[结肠]餐厅
It means small intestine, 'cause that's all they serve.
意思是小肠 因为他们只供应那个
Oh, man, I was rootin' for you.
天哪 我本来还支持你的
I don't think I can eat that.
我觉得我根本吃不了那个
Neither can anyone else, which is why they shut it down.
根本没人想吃 因此那里关张了
We are not eating at this restaurant.
我们不是要在这间餐厅用餐
We are demolishing it.
我们是要去搞破坏
Damn! Boyle's playing to win!
我擦 伯耶尔要赢了
Yeah!
耶
Madame, may I offer you the first whack?
女士 请允许我为您送上第一锤
I've been dreaming about this since I was a little girl.
我还是个小姑娘时就梦想着这么干了
Guys, love is beautiful.
各位 真爱最美
Okay, we need to make my main man Pimento
好了 我们得让男主角皮门托
look super murdered, like Tarantino disgusting murdered.
看起来死得很惨 就像塔伦蒂诺的电影里那么惨
You ready? Murder me, bro.
你准备好了吗 谋杀我吧 兄弟
Sarge, blood.
警长 血
Headshot.
一枪爆头
Damn, it feels good to be creative again.
再次充满创造力的感觉真好
And here comes the brains.
脑浆来了
All right, now all you need to do
好了 现在你们只需要
is put some water on my crotch.
再往我裤裆处倒点水
What? Why?
啥 为什么
Obviously because everybody who gets shot pees them self.
当然是因为每个被枪打死的人都会尿裤子
No, they don't. That's not true.
不 不会 不会的
Actually, he's right. Every single time.
事实上他说的对 每一次都会
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表