剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
It's a girl.
是个女孩
Ouch! Worth it.
哎呦 一切都值了
Sharon and I wanted you to be
莎伦和我希望你是
the first person to meet Ava.
第一个见到艾娃的人
Oh, wow.
哇
She's beautiful.
她太美了
I'm sorry I got angry earlier.
很抱歉我之前冲你发火
You did a great job today.
你今天做得很棒
Hospital was the right decision.
来医院是对的
I'm so glad you're Ava's godfather.
真庆幸你是艾娃的教父
I'm so glad you're Sharon's god-husband.
真庆幸你是莎伦的教夫
I'm so glad you're my god-wife.
真庆幸你是我的教妻
I have no idea what I'm saying at this point.
我已经不知道自己在说什么了
Thank you, Jake.
谢谢你 杰克
You want to hold her?
你想抱抱她吗
Oh, um...
噢
Yeah, sure, that'd be great.
当然 太好了
The baby, Jake!
我说的是孩子 杰克
Yeah! Right, right, the normal thing.
噢 对 对 这才对
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表