剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
of deleting us from your phone.
当成了一件大事呢
Girl, that was just the showman in me.
亲爱的 那只是我内心的表演人格而已
PR is so boring.
公♥关♥部超无聊的
I need some Nine-Nine drama, stat.
我现在急需九九区的戏剧性做调剂 快点
I don't think we're that dramatic.
我不觉着我们有那么戏剧化
I've been gone one week.
我才离开了一礼拜
Jake and Amy are dating, and they've killed a person.
杰克和艾米不仅在约会 还弄死了一个人
Come on, Charles.
拜托 查理
You got to have something weird and tragic going on.
你一定有什么离奇悲惨的故事发生
Nope.
没
Not unless you call hooking up with a girl
除非你把在葬礼上
at a funeral "Weird and tragic."
钓到一个姑娘叫做"离奇悲惨"
Home run!
全垒打诶
Her name is Lieutenant Singh.
她叫辛格警督
She's super hot.
超级性感
We were seated next to each other two funerals ago.
上上个葬礼我们的座位挨在一起
And there was hard eye contact all through "Danny Boy."
我们目光胶着了一整首丹尼男孩
Last funeral, we made out in the parking lot.
上个葬礼 我们在停车场亲热
This time...
这次...
Something naughty this way comes.
即将会有羞羞的事情发生哟
Ugh. What do you even know about this person?
你到底对这个人了解多少
Oh, we don't know anything about each other.
我们对彼此都一无所知
She says she likes that about us.
她说她喜欢我们这种相处模式
It's just pure animal attraction.
只是纯粹的动物本能吸引
This is creepy and unlike you.
真诡异 而且一点儿都不像你
You even know her first name?
你到底知道她叫什么吗
Oh, um, do animals in the wild
诶 野生动物会知道
know each other's names?
伴侣的名字吗
Look, all I know is, Charles Boyle
听着 我所知道的只是 查理·伯耶尔
is going to that funeral,
会去参加这次葬礼
and he's going to put the "Bone"
尘归尘 土归土
back in boneyard.
丁丁找到桃源处
Hmm, strange to be on this side of the desk.
站在桌子这边的感觉好奇怪
Why?
为什么
Oh, right, you used to work here.
噢 对了 你原来是在这边的
You know I made a lot of improvements since you left?
你知道吗 你走了之后我做了很多改进
I got a fridge for my protein shakes.
我给我的蛋白质奶昔装了个冰箱
I got a kettlebell station.
搞了个哑铃架
I got a wolf that I killed in Utah.
还带来了一只我在犹他州猎到的狼
I'm fairly certain that's a dog.
我敢肯定那是只狗
Yeah, it was dark.
好吧 当时天太暗了
Sir, I'm sorry to interrupt, but I need you
长官 抱歉打扰 我需要请您
to sign these...
签一下...
Captain Holt, I didn't realize you were here.
霍尔特警监 我没注意到您在这儿呢
Sergeant Jeffords, hello.
杰佛德警长 你好
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
Hey, you know, I'm gonna stop you right there.
喂 听着 你们给我停下
Hugs are a form of inappropriate workplace touching.
在工作场所拥抱属于不恰当的肢体接触
Trust me, I'm very familiar
相信我 我非常熟悉
with the sexual harassment guidelines.
性骚扰条例的内容
That'll be all.
就此打住
Well, I won't take up too much of your time.
好吧 我不会占用你太多时间
Because the Nine-Nine was Captain Dozerman's
鉴于九九区是多泽曼上校生前
last precinct, you will be seated
最后一任辖区 你将会被安排在
at the front of the funeral.
葬礼的前排就坐
I wanted to alert you that there'll be press,
我需要提醒你当天会有媒体
cameras...
镜头...
Whoa, whoa, whoa, cameras?
等等 等等 镜头
Crap, nobody said anything about cameras.
擦 没人跟我说过镜头的事儿
I got to rock the bells.
我得赶快健健身
There we go.
好嘞
Oh, I noticed in the bullpen that you had changed
我在外面工作间注意到
the case numbering system.
你更改了案件编号♥系统
I found, when I was commanding officer, that...
我做警监的时候 我发现...
I'm gonna stop you right there.
我请你就此打住
You're not commanding officer anymore.
你已经不是这里的头儿了
I was making a suggestion.
我只是提个建议
Yeah, look, you did a lot of good for this place
听着 你还在这儿的时候
while you were here, which is great for me,
干得不错 这对我而言是个好事
because I get to take credit for it.
因为我可以把你的功劳揽过来
But you're not a real cop anymore.
但你已经不是个真正的警♥察♥了
You're a desk jockey.
你不过是个坐办公室的
This is my precinct now.
现在这是我的辖区了
And the sooner that you accept that, the better.
对你来说越早接受这一点 越好
Yes, well, I know my way out.
好吧 我知道怎么出去
'Cause you used to work here.
因为你过去在这儿工作
I keep forgetting.
可我老是忘掉这点
Everybody does.
所有人都是
Well, well, if it isn't Captain Raymond Jacob Holt.
这不是雷蒙德·雅各·霍尔特警监嘛
It's great to see you back at the Nine-Nine, sir.
真高兴见到您回到九九区 长官
Yes.
嗯
There it is, that classic Jake Holt banter,
又来了 经典的杰克 霍尔特对白
zingers just flying around.
妙语横飞 精彩纷呈
It's like you never left.
感觉好像您从没离开过一样
No, I most definitely left.
不 我完全彻底地离开了
Okay.
好吧
Well, I know how much you love hot goss,
好吧 我知道您超爱新鲜出炉的八卦的
so you probably heard Amy and I have been dating.
所以您或许已经听说我跟艾米在约会的事
And we would love your approval.
如果能得到您的支持我们会很高兴的
No.
别闹
But that's not what this is about.
但我们今天不是为了这事儿而来
It sure is not.
当然不是
Sir, the Vulture is out of control.
先生 秃鹫现在已经无法无天了
All right, he told me if I don't dump Amy,
他告诉我如果我不和艾米分手
he's gonna demote me.
他就让我降职
You got to help us.
您一定要帮帮我们
Let me stop you right there, Peralta.
请你就此打住 佩拉尔塔
I'm not the Chief of Detectives.
我不是总警监
I'm not the Vulture's boss.
我不是秃鹫的上司
I'm just some guy in PR.
我只是一个搞公共关系的
But we thought... I can't save your ass.
但我们以为... 我帮不了你们
I don't work here anymore.
我不再在这儿工作了
And the sooner you accept that,
对你们来说越早接受这点
the better.
越好
Well, looks like somebody's got a bad case
好吧 看起来有人在葬礼问题上
of the funeral crankies.
碰了一鼻子灰啊
Okay, guys,
好吧 伙计们
I know Captain Dozerman was a nightmare
我知道多泽曼上校是个噩梦
and that none of us liked him.
大家都不喜欢他
But I'm gonna need all of you to pretend like you're sad.
但是我需要你们都装作悲伤的样子
Everyone make a sad face.
大家做个悲伤的表情我看看
Scully, you are nailing it!
斯库利 你的表情太到位了
My wife just texted. She's leaving me.
我老婆刚刚发短♥信♥给我说她要离开我
Good, use it.
太好了 正是时候
Now, anyone seen Captain Holt?
有谁看见霍尔特上校了
He seemed a little down when he came in.
他来的时候看起来心情不太好
Yeah, he let me choose the music
没错 我们来的路上
on the way over here, which leads me to believe
他居然同意让我选歌♥ 这让我感觉
he's given up on life.
他已经对生活失去了信心
I got to go find him.
我得去找他
Now, be respectful and grieve your asses off.
现在 都给我摆出尊敬和哀悼的样子来
I don't know why this is happening.
我真不知道为什么会这样
Scully, I love it!
斯库利 太棒了
Everyone follow his lead.
大家都向他学习
So what are we gonna do about the Vulture?
我们要怎么处理秃鹫
I've got a new plan. Pretend like we're talking.
我有个新计划 假装我们在交谈
We are talking. Exactly.
我们就是在交谈 确实
It's working already.
计划已经起效了
Now I'm going to coolly
现在我要酷酷地
run my hands through my hair.
用手划过我的头发
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表