剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Abigail's something super weird.
Abigail是个非常奇诡的东西好了
Nope. She was our hairdresser.
不 她是我们的发型师
Ah, okay.
啊 好吧
It was awkward for her
如果继续再帮我们两个做头发
to see both of us,
她会很尴尬
so she made us choose.
所以她让我们做出了选择
I mean, I couldn't get rid of her.
我怎么能离开她呢
She's the only stylist in New York that can do this.
她是纽约唯一能做出这发型的造型师啊
Right, and do you think Eleanor still wants Abigail?
好吧 那你觉得Eleanor还想要回Abigail吗
I mean, you saw her hair today.
你也看到她今天的发型了吧
It's all volume, no sheen.
全都卷起来了 一点光泽也没有
Okay, maybe we can use this.
好吧 或许我们能用到这个
Time to put on our negotiation faces.
我们该调整成谈判模式了
Not too intimidating but always in control.
不是特别吓人但总是控制着全局
How's this?
这个怎么样
Oh, as if you don't know it's perfect.
好像你不知道这简直完美一样
Hey, Sergeant.
嘿 警长
How are you?
你还好吗
Well, my baby cries
我孩子现在一看到我的脸
at the sight of my face now, so that's great.
就会被吓哭 这简直太棒了
I mean, she's a baby;
不是我说啊 她还是个孩子呢
she could be crying at anything.
她可能会被任何东西弄哭的
Nope, she pointed right at my nose
不 她就是指着我的鼻子哭的
and then threw up.
然后还吐了
What do you want, Santiago?
你想要干嘛 Santiago
I was just wondering if you finished
我只是想问问您有没有
writing that recommendation letter.
把那封推荐信写好
It's due pretty soon.
马上就要截止了
I'm working on it.
我正在写呢
It's taking a little while
可能时间会长一点
because it's hard to concentrate,
因为我现在疼得要死
what with all the agony.
并不能集中精力
Okay, well, thank you for still doing it.
好吧 您还是愿意写 我很感激
If it helps, I brought you some soothing ginger tea.
我还给您带了些放松身心的姜茶 不知道能不能帮到您
Will it repair the place where my nose came off my skull?
它能把我鼻子和我的头骨错位的地方修好吗
I don't know,
我不知道
but it's supposed to have healing vapors.
但是据说它的蒸气很治愈呢
So try inhaling it?
所以可以试着吸吸看
Oh, thank you.
好吧 谢谢
It burns!
疼死我了
Oh! The vapors burn!
啊 这蒸气太刺♥激♥了
I'm sorry! I'll take it back! -
太对不起了 我马上就把它拿走
Oh, God, I'm sorry! I'll get some cold water!
哦 天哪 我太抱歉了 我来弄点冷水
No, no, don't.
不 停下
I am petrified of you!
我已经怕了你了
All right, remember,
好的 记住了
this is a negotiation.
这是一次谈判
We can't let her know how badly you want this.
我们不能让她知道你的渴望程度之高
Jake, what if she destroys the sperm?
Jake 如果她把精♥子♥销毁了怎么办
She's not gonna do that, Charles,
她不会这样做的 Charles
because then she'd have no leverage.
这样的话她就没有谈判资本了
All right, you know this; they never shoot the hostage.
你知道的 他们从来不会对人♥质♥开枪的
Hey!
嘿
Did you threaten that 90-year-old man for me yet?
你有替我威胁那个90岁的老头吗
What? The guy you hit was 90?
啥 你撞的那个人都90了
Yeah, and you would know that if you had talked to him,
是啊 如果你们和他谈过了就会知道了
which obviously you did not, so good-bye!
所以很明显你们还没有 那就再见吧
No, no, wait, wait, look.
不 停下 听我说
We can't help you out until we know that
我们不能帮你 除非我们确认
you actually have the samples.
你真的拥有那些样本
We need proof of life.
我们需要"活生生"的证据
I'd be happy to dump
我很乐意将其中一瓶
one of the containers out of the window.
从窗户里扔下来
No, no, no, don't do that, please!
不不不 别这样做 我求你了
Don't dumb my sperm on us!
别把我的精♥子♥扔在我们头上
Hello, ma'am.
夫人您好
Top of the morning to you.
真是一个美好的早晨啊
All right, look, if you let us upstairs...
听着 如果你能让我们上楼去
We'll give you Abigail.
我们就把Abigail让给你
I'll buzz you in.
我会给你们按铃开门的
And that is how it's done.
这就是你怎样搞定一次谈判的
Like taking candy from a baby.
就像从孩子手里抢糖一样轻松
Why would you bring up babies right now?
为什么你要提到孩子
It's a saying. Who would do that?
只是俗语罢了 谁会干出这样的事啊
The question is, why would someone
问题是为什么会有人
want to talk to Gina?
想和Gina谈话
That's very rude.
这太没礼貌了
It's obvious why the guy wants to talk
他想找一个像她一样的平民来进行审问
to a civilian like her; he's stalling.
目的很明显啊 他在拖时间
That's also rude.
这也很没礼貌啊
Maybe he wants to talk to a normal person
说不定他只是想和一个正常的人类谈话
instead of two rude cops.
而不是两个气势汹汹的警♥察♥
Well, whatever his reason,
管他是什么想法呢
we have no other choice.
我们也没有别的选择了
Gina, take his statement.
Gina 你来进行审问吧
Yes, thank you!
太好啦 谢谢
I'm gonna get this guy to admit
我会让这货认下
to crimes he hasn't even committed.
他甚至没有犯过的罪的
No, that would be a huge problem.
不要 那样问题就严重了
Copy that.
收到
We'll get you a file on him so you can study up.
我们会给你一份他的资料让你先钻研一下
That won't be necessary.
不需要这样了
I'm gonna go with my gut.
我就跟着直觉走就行了
He asked for Gina.
他说了他想要Gina
Let's give the people what they want.
我们应该让他得到他想要的
Steven, Steven, Steven...
Steven Steven Steven啊
You mind if I take a seat?
你介意我坐下来吗
Go for it.
坐吧
Oh, boy.
哦 天哪
Look, I'm not a cop.
听着 我不是一个警♥察♥
I don't really like cops.
而且事实上我不怎么喜欢警♥察♥
Honestly, I think crime's kind of cool.
说真的 我觉得犯罪还有点小酷呢
Okay? Yeah, you get it.
好吧 好的 你领会到我的意思了
Are we still holding out hope that this might work?
我们还期盼着这可能行得通吗
I am. Let's give her a shot.
我是啊 给她一个机会试试
I feel like you and me are really bonding.
我感觉我们两个真的是相通的
I'm ready to give you immunity.
我都想豁免你了
No, you're not. That's not happening!
不 你不能那样做
Gina, come out of there.
Gina你给我出来
Negative.
不行
The guy wanted to talk
这人想要
to a real person, not a cop.
和一个真人交流 而不是一个警♥察♥
That's why he asked for me.
这就是他为什么想要我的原因
Actually, I asked for you
事实上 我想让你来审问
because we went to high school together.
是因为我们曾经在一所高中上学
What? Steven Henderson.
啥 Steven Henderson
We had a bunch of classes together.
我们一起上过好多课
Steven Henderson-we made out once on the bus.
Steven Henderson 我们还有一次在公交车上亲热来着
I mean-do you not remember me?
你竟然都不记得我了吗
Uh...
呃
Eleanor.
Eleanor
Jake.
Jake
Charles.
Charles
Okay, you just said your own name, bud.
你刚刚说的是你自己的名字 伙计
It was the only one left.
只剩这个了啊
Okay, so we have given you Abigail.
好吧 听着 我们把Abigail让给了你
Now it's time for you
现在该是兑现
to make good on your side of the deal,
你那部分交易的时候了
and--I can't believe I'm saying this--
我不敢相信我要说这个
show us Charles' sperm.
给我们看看Charles的精♥子♥
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表