剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
But I'm too scared to tell him.
但我太害怕了不敢告诉他
All right, listen.
好了 听着
I know that your spirit animal
我知道你的精神动物
is a caterpillar that's been stepped on...
是只被踩扁了的毛虫
But mine is the mighty wolf.
而我的是匹强大的狼
And if you want to beat an alpha,
如果你想打败狼王
you have to be an alpha.
你就得先做狼王
Wrongo.
不对哦
If you're good enough at being a beta,
如果当受气包当的好
then the alpha takes mercy on you
那狼王就会可怜你
and ends up giving you what you want.
然后对你百依百顺
Boyle. Argh!
Boyle 啊
Could you stay out of your kitchen for the next, like, 48 hours?
你能别进你家厨房♥48小时左右么
I'm gonna be skinning a deer that I shot.
我要给我猎到的那只鹿剥皮
What?
啥玩意
Ooh, and put up some of those plastic sheets.
哦 再搭点塑料布
I have no idea what I'm doing.
我根本不知道我在干嘛
Okay. Okay, great.
好的 行 真棒
Good talk, buddy. Yup.
聊得真开心 兄弟 是啊
I got the file.
我拿到档案了
Oh, nice work. How'd you do it?
哦 做得好 怎么办到的
Well...
这个嘛
the sergeant in charge of the file room was a lady,
管档案室的警长是位女士
so I just turned on the old Peralta charm.
所以我启动了Peralta的魅惑
Hey, there.
你好啊
Some dude yarfed in the men's restroom.
有人在男厕所吐了
Could you please find somebody to clean that up?
你能找人去清理一下么
Terry, there was no yarf.
Terry 根本没人吐
Yeah, I figured that.
是啊 我想到了
Oh, okay.
哦 好吧
Let's see what we got here.
看看我们拿到了什么
40 photos of you standing next to the guy in the wheelchair and his cat.
40张你站在轮椅男和他的猫旁边的照片
They did a photoshoot. They made mouse pads.
他们拍了一堆照 还做成了鼠标垫
They are bad dudes.
这帮坏银
All right, here's our plan.
好的 我们这样
We are gonna re-interview all the original victims
我们去重访这案子的原始受害人
of this case, starting with the first one,
从第一个开始
Janice McMinnion.
Janice McMinnion
Uh....
额
she died 12 years ago.
她12年前就死了
All right, the second one.
好 那就第二个
Also dead.
也死了
Okay, why don't you just skip on down
好 干嘛不直接跳到
to the first person that's not dead.
第一个没死的人呢
Number eight.
第八个
Number eight, way to stay alive.
第八个 活着哦
Number eight, still alive.
第八个 还活着
Number eight, still alive. Number eight, still alive.
第八个 还活着 第八个 还活着
Moment of silence for the first seven, though.
先为前七个默哀
All right, let's go!
好啦 出发
Ah, pressure bombs with mercury switches.
啊 有水银开关的压力炸♥弹♥
IEDs with cell phone detonators.
用手♥机♥做雷♥管♥的简易爆♥炸♥装置
Oh, is that C4?
哦 这是C4么
Oh, my, we've got some great bombs today, people.
哦天 我们今天有些很厉害的炸♥弹♥哦
Welcome.
欢迎
In this course, we'll be going over how to dispose
在这堂课上 我们会学习怎样处置
of 10 different types of explosive devices.
10种不同的爆♥炸♥装置
What you learn today could save your lives and countless others.
你今天所学能救了你和无数人的命
Any questions?
有问题么
Yes, Will there be a grading or point system to see who's best?
会有排名或者计分系统来看出谁最棒吗
At saving lives.
在救人方面
Yes, at saving lives.
当然 在救人方面
Saving lives was always implied.
指的就是救人啦
Well, you will be timed.
你们会被计时
Perfect. That'll do.
完美 那就行
But I would recommend ignoring the clock and focusing on...
但我建议忽视时间 专注在
Yeah, yeah, yeah, you answered the question.
是 是 是 你回答完问题了
Hurry up and teach us.
速度点教我们
Hey, Slowpoke.
嘿 老人家
When we get out of here,
等我们出去
I'm gonna needlepoint you a pillow that says, "Kapow."
我要给你绣个枕头上面写着"打脸"
Hey, Amy. You suck.
嘿 Amy 你很烂
Oh, yeah? Well, guess what?
哦 是么 你猜怎么着
There's more room on that pillow...
枕头上还有很多地方
Real quick, before you finish: you still suck.
长话短说 你还是烂
Argh!
啊
I'm working so much harder than you on this trash talk,
在这场废话里我比你动脑筋得多
and I'm the one whose feelings are getting hurt.
我却是受伤的那个
Santiago, Diaz... enough.
Santiago Diaz 够了
This is not about who's fastest.
重点不在你们俩谁最快
This is a bomb dismantling class.
这是拆弹课堂
We are police officers, not street urchins playing speed chess in the park.
我们是警员 不是在公园里下快棋的流浪儿
For shame.
可耻啊
All right, thanks.
好了 谢谢
Okay, here's what Esther remembers
好了 这是Esther记得的
about the night that she was robbed.
她被盗的那晚发生的事
She was either at a restaurant
她要么在饭店
or the movies or doing something else.
要么在电影院 要么在做别的
And she was either alone or with people.
她要么是一个人 要么就和别人在一块
The only thing she was absolutely sure of
她唯一确定的事是
is that I seem like a very nice boy,
我看着像个好人
which is not relevant to the case,
这和案子无关
but did make me feel very good.
但让我觉得开心
This is stupid.
这太傻了
It was 20 years ago.
过了20年
No one remembers anything.
没人记得任何事
I'm beginning to think maybe we should...
我开始觉得也许我们该
Climb out on that ledge
爬上那个窗台
and see how the perp got in.
看罪犯是怎么进来的
I was gonna say give up. What?
我想说放弃 什么
Right after I came up with that incredible ledge thing, Terry?
我想到这么惊艳的主意之后你还想放弃 Terry
We're 10 stories up. You can handle that?
我们在十楼 你受得了吗
Sarge, I'm not scared of heights, okay?
警长 我不怕高 好么
I'm scared of bees, I'm scared of snakes,
我怕蜜蜂 我怕蛇
and I'm scared that the Knicks might never be good again,
我怕尼克斯队再也无法崛起
but I am not scared of heights.
但我不怕高
We're gonna die! We're gonna die!
我们要死了 我们要死了
We're gonna die! We're gonna die!
我们要死了 我们要死了
We're gonna die! We're gonna die!
我们要死了 我们要死了
We're gonna die!
我们要死了
I would appreciate it if you didn't tell anyone
我感激你一辈子 如果你不告诉别人
about my window ledge freak-out.
我在窗台崩溃了
That's not as embarrassing as thinking we could actually solve
认为我们能在没有新线索的情况下
a 20-year-old case with no new leads.
破掉一桩20年前的案子更丢人
Terry, we are gonna solve this, all right?
Terry 我们能破掉的 好么
Sure, maybe none of the work we did today
当然 可能我们今天做的一切工作
led to any new information.
没任何用处
Jake...
Jake
And sure, most crimes are solved
而且 绝大多数案件都在
within the first 48 hours,
案发后48小时内解决
but they never talk about the crimes
但是他们从不说说
that are solved within the first 100 million hours.
在案发后一亿个小时内破解的案子
No, look at this.
不 看这里
The guy who inspected this elevator in 1996 was named Zerb Gudanya.
1996年检查这个电梯的人叫Zerb Gudanya
That's the same weird name
我们今天去的
who inspected the elevators in all four of the buildings we've been to today.
四座大楼里所有电梯的检查员都叫这个怪名
Really?
真的吗
Terry, that's a lead.
Terry 有方向了
We have a lead!
我们有方向了
We got a lead!
我们有方向了
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表