剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Ah...
呃
Nope. Uh...
没有
He might have been startled
他可能是被
by how far apart we were standing.
我们站的距离吓到了
That seems unlikely,
这不太可能
but obviously he had a ton of health problems,
但是显而易见的是 他有太多健康问题了
so, you know, this seems pretty open and shut.
所以 这件事看起来十分明了了
Do me a favor and pull the surveillance tapes.
帮我个忙 找出监控录像
Right, the surveillance tapes.
对 监控录像
Yep, because this is a police precinct.
因为这是个警区
You two have something to tell me?
你们俩有什么要和我说的吗
All right, fine.
好吧
Detective Santiago and I may have been in there
警探Santiago和我在里面 可能在
snorking.
社交
Yes!
太好了
Oh!
噢
Wait. What about the gym floozy?
等等 那个健身婊呢
Amy was the gym floozy.
Amy就是那个健身婊
The gym floozy was under my nose
健身婊就在我眼前
the whole time.
一直都在
Oh, I am over the moon.
我太高兴了
Okay. Over the moon.
嗯 太高兴了
All right. So what is this?
好啦 所以这到底怎么回事
Casual? Serious?
你们就是玩玩还是认真的
I need to know how to make fun of you.
我得知道要怎么笑话你们
You guys dating?
你们在约会吗
Yes. No.
是的 没有
Oh, that's not good.
这可不好
I mean, yes.
我是说 是的
I just said no because of the rules.
我说没有是因为我们有约定
We said we weren't gonna tell anyone.
我们说了不告诉任何人的
It's very new,
这才没多久
and we're still figuring it out.
我们也在慢慢摸索中
Enough. Look.
够了 听着
Terry loves love,
Terry很喜欢爱情
but Terry also loves maintaining a professional work environment.
但Terry也喜欢保持一个专业的工作环境
As your commanding officer,
作为你们的指挥官
I am very disappointed in both of you.
我对你们俩很失望
So, Boyle... Mm.
那么 Boyle 嗯
Let's go look at those surveillance tapes, yeah?
我们去看监控录像吧
Oh, absolutely. Mm.
哦 那当然了 嗯
Captain, I know this isn't my place to say,
警监 我知道这不是我的工作
but Madeline Wuntch is here to see you.
但Madeline Wuntch来见你了
Actually that's exactly your place to say.
事实上 这就是你应该说的
You are my assistant.
你是我的助手
What precisely did you think your job was?
那你觉得你的工作是什么
Ideally? Bullfighter.
理想中的 斗牛士
But it's such a boys' club.
但那都是些男人
Hmm. Ooh.
嗯 哦
I like what you've done with your office, Raymond.
我喜欢你对办公室的改造 Raymond
It's cozy,
很舒适
like a shoebox one buries a dead hamster in.
就像鞋盒子里面埋了只死仓鼠
So what did you want to see me about?
所以你找我♥干♥什么
I'd like to propose a truce.
我要提议休战
Our feud is getting in the way
我们的夙怨已经影响到
of the NYPD's business.
纽约警署的工作了
Madeline, the PR department is a joke.
Madeline 公♥关♥部门简直就是个笑话
Their work here is meaningless.
他们的工作是无用的
Nine weeks to choose the name Paulie.
九周了 就为选出Paulie这个名字
I knew instantly it should be Pepper,
我立刻就知道应该是Pepper
Officer Pepper O'Pigeon.
警官Pepper O'Pigeon
Maybe we should start the whole naming process
也许我们应该将起名的程序
all over again.
重来一遍
I could turn this department around if you'd let me.
如果你允许 我能把这个部门改造一新
You're wasting my talents.
你在浪费我的才华
This man is a Timberlake,
这个人可是Timberlake
and you need to stop treating him like a Fatone.
你不能像对待Fatone一样对待他了
Yes, yes, perhaps you're right.
对 也许你是对的
Perhaps I am wasting your talents.
也许我是浪费你的才华了
I want you to spread your wings, as it were.
我希望你能展翅高飞 就像以前一样
I think we've found the perfect person
我觉得我们找到了穿鸽子服装
to wear the pigeon costume.
的绝佳人选
It's you, Raymond.
就是你 Raymond
Do we need to get the costume altered,
我们需要把衣服改改吗
or do you have your own pigeon pants
还是说你有自己的鸽子裤
No, Madeline, I don't have my own pigeon pants.
没有 Madeline 我没有鸽子裤
You are 43 minutes behind.
你已落后43分钟
I know. Get off my back, computer ghost.
我知道 别嚷嚷了 你个电脑鬼魂
Why are you still playing with that stupid game, Sarge?
警长 你为什么还在玩那个蠢游戏啊
The guy is dead. It's not a game.
这个人死了 这不是游戏
I'm following our captain's orders.
我是在听从长官的指示
His orders were stupid.
他的指示都是狗屁
I hated him more than any cop I've ever known.
他是我见过的最讨厌的警♥察♥
Whoa.
哇
I just realized I'm never gonna be able to say that to his face.
我才意识到 我没有机会当着他的面说这句话了
I mean, I could say it to his wife at the funeral,
不过 我可以在葬礼上对他妻子说
but it won't be the same.
但感觉是不一样的
He was trying to make our precinct better.
他在努力让我们警局变得更好
Look. Holt's gone.
Holt走了
Dozerman died.
Dozerman死了
Who knows who we're getting next?
谁知道下一个长官会是谁
I'm just trying to keep this place running.
我只是想管好这里
That's my job.
这是我的工作
Case cleared!
破案了
Yeah, how do you like me now, sucker?
现在觉得我怎么样啊 蠢货
I mean, I hope you found peace.
我是说 希望你安息
Hey, so everybody knows about us now,
所有人都知道咱的事儿了
which means all the rules have been broken
也就意味着所有规矩都被打破了
and nothing bad happened.
而且没有坏事发生
Nothing bad happened?
没有坏事发生
Terry yelled at us, and we killed our captain.
Terry朝我们大吼 我们害死了新警监
Jake, is this a bad idea?
Jake 这是个坏主意吧
It seems like the universe is sending us a lot of signs
似乎全宇宙都在告诉我们
that we should hit the brakes.
我们应该适可而止了
Hasn't exactly been light and breezy.
我们都没有觉得轻松愉快
Yeah, it's been a little more
是啊 的确是压力重重
stressful and death-y.
死气沉沉的
You have to admit it hasn't started out great.
你得承认 这件事的开始并不完美
What do you want to do, then?
那你怎么想的
Go back to being colleagues?
回到同事关系
Yeah.
是吧
Maybe that's what it needs to be right now.
也许这样做才是对的
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Sorry.
对不起
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no...
不不不不不不
Boyle, can we please just go to dinner?
Boyle 咱们能直接去吃饭吗
No, no, no, no, no!
不不不不不行
This is not how you and Amy are supposed to end.
你和Amy不该就这样结束
You're supposed to grow old
你们应该白头偕老
and die holding each other
在静静漂在水上的邮轮中
as your cruise ship slowly takes on water.
相拥而逝
What do you want me to say?
你想让我说什么
We tried really hard. We made rules.
我们已经很尽力了 我们定了规矩
We kept it light and breezy.
我们让这份感情轻松愉快
Light and breezy?
轻松愉快
Ow!
哇啊
Light and breezy is how you describe a linen pantsuit,
轻松愉快 是用来形容亚麻装
not a relationship you care about.
而不是形容一段你在意的感情
We were just being cautious.
我们只是很小心罢了
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表