剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
所以我现在唯一要离开向前看的就是你
So I, like, have a dog now?
所以 我好像 有了一只狗
Hey, what's going on with those files?
嘿 那些文件看得怎么样了
Oh, we're not working on them.
我们没在研究那些
We're on strike. Hunger strike.
我们在罢♥工♥ 绝食抗♥议♥
You're eating potato chips. Chips don't count.
可你在吃薯片 薯片不算数
My doctor said they have zero nutritional value.
我的医生说薯片一点营养价值都没有
We want meatball subs.
我们要肉丸三明治
You had no right to take ours.
你没有权利拿走我们的食物
Screw this.
气死我吧
I'll log those files and teach the hazmat class,
我会整理好这些文件 教危险品的课程
and I'll do everyone's work, because apparently,
我会把所有人的活儿都干了 因为很明显
I am the only one keeping this precinct together!
我是唯一一个能让这个分局凝聚在一起的人
Um, I think you closed the door too hard.
呃 我觉得你关门太用力了
Hey, I found popsicles.
我找到了雪糕
These should help cool us down.
这应该能帮我们降温
"Thanks, Jake."
谢啦 Jake
You're welcome, nards.
不客气 蛋蛋君
Peralta, Balthazar has a sister.
Peralta Balthzar有个姐妹
Meet Penelope.
叫做Penelope
Guh-hoo, yeah, mumps on mumps.
哈哈 你两边都肿了
Let's not dwell on it. We should get back to work.
不要在意细节 我们赶紧开始工作
Or we could fall asleep for five to seven days
或者我们也可以睡个五到七天
and see how we feel.
然后看看感觉如何
I will not rest till justice is served.
正义得到伸张之前我不会休息的
There's no time to waste.
别浪费时间了
This case is urgent.
这个案子非常紧急
Oh, boy.
天
All right, listen.
好吧 听好了
The case may not be quite as urgent as once thought.
这个案子其实没我们开始想的那么紧急
Um...
嗯
I dug it up out of my desk so you'd have something
这是我从桌上挖出来
to do on weekends because you seemed so lonely.
让你在周末有些事做的 因为你看起来非常孤单
You cited chatter from the streets that Garibaldi had resurfaced.
你听说Garibaldi卷土重来了
I did. I did. I did.
确实 没错 就是这样
But said chatter may have been fudged.
但那些可能只是胡说八道
So you lied to me?
所以你骗了我
Out of pity. You pity me.
出于同情 你同情我
I wouldn't put it that way.
话不是这么说的
I would.
我就是这么觉得的
I am offended. I am angry.
我受到了冒犯 我很生气
I am very tired.
我觉得很累
So I'm gonna take a nap, but when I wake up,
所以我要睡一觉 但当我醒来
oh, you are in for it.
你要为此付出代价
How dare you?
你怎么敢
How dare me?
我怎么敢
How dare you?
你怎么敢
I was just trying to help.
我只是想要帮忙
Wow, your help feels an awful lot like pity,
你的帮助感觉太像同情了
so do me a favor and don't ever help me again.
所以帮帮忙 别再帮我了
Wow, well, you didn't seem to mind me helping you
哇 你好像不在意我帮你
when I got you your job back at the Nine-Nine.
找回你在99分局的工作
I didn't ask you to do that.
我又没要你帮忙
You said we were out of peas, you pea hog!
你说我们没有豆子了 你这个偷豆子的猪
You're the pea hog! You're the pea hog!
你才是偷豆子的猪 你才是偷豆子的猪
No, you! You take that back!
不 你是 你收回那句话
You!
你
Double poke!
双重攻击
Okay, hope you guys are hungry.
希望你们都饿了
Made baked ziti.
我做了烤通心粉
Thought it would be fun to use Garibaldi's ultra authentic recipe.
我觉得用Garibaldi的菜谱会很有意思呢
Oh, great, pity food.
太棒了 出于同情的食物
Thank you anyway, but I can cook for myself.
不管怎样谢谢你 但是我自己可以做饭
Wow, I would roll my eyes so hard right now
如果不是因为那样脑子会疼的话
if it didn't make my brain burn.
我早就在翻白眼了
Okay, Captain, this ends now.
好了警监 别闹脾气了
I know your pride is hurt,
我知道你的自尊受到了伤害
but no one ever took pity on you.
但从来没有人同情你
All we wanted to do was help you when you were down.
我们只是想在你不开心的时候帮助你
Because that's what people do when they care about each other.
因为那就是人们在关心彼此的时候会做的事
They tell each other lies
他们会向彼此撒谎
and invent urgent mysteries that need to be solved?
并无中生有出一些急需解决的案子吗
Come up with excuses to spend time together
是找点在一起的理由
like trivia nights or folk art festivals.
就像问答之夜或者民间艺术节
Or working old-ass cases with their mumpy boy, Jake.
还有和他们腮腺炎小伙伴Jake一起调查积灰的案子
Back to you, Amy. We're doing great.
你继续 Amy 我们干得不错
You're gonna eat this ziti, and you're gonna appreciate it,
你把通心粉吃了 你会喜欢它的
and you're gonna grow the hell up.
然后你给我赶紧成熟起来
Okay, you're right.
好吧 你是对的
I'm sorry for the way I acted.
我为我的行为感到抱歉
I can't wait to eat your food.
我迫不及待要尝尝你的手艺了
Ugh, this is revolting.
这难吃得要吐了
Wow, have you learned nothing?
你还是什么都没有学到吗
Oh, God!
天哪
That is worse than the mumps, Amy.
这比腮腺炎还恐怖 Amy
What the hell?
什么鬼
I used Garibaldi's exact recipe.
我完全按照Garibaldi的食谱做的
I know I'm not a great cook,
我知道我不是个好厨子
but I love following instructions.
但是我超爱听从指示的
Seven cups of salt?
七杯盐
Even I know this isn't a recipe.
就算是我也知道这不会是张菜谱了
Which means it might be a code.
也就是说这可能是份密♥码♥
Ooh, interesting.
有意思
Ten digits, maybe it's a phone number.
十位数 这可能是个电♥话♥号♥码
Look, 718, Brooklyn area code.
看 718 布鲁克林区号♥
Yes, that's definitely it.
没错 一定是这样
Wait, did you actually use all of this salt
等等 你真的加了这么多盐
and 18 cups of oregano?
还有18杯牛至
Back off, I solved the case.
你别管 我破了案子
Nine onions?
9个洋葱
Oh, Amy.
哦 Amy
How am I the bad guy here?
我怎么就成坏人了
All right, all right, looks good.
好吧好吧 这看起来不错
I can barely tell you hulked out in here.
我都看不出来这里曾经被绿巨人毁灭过一次了
Yeah, but two weeks in charge,
是啊 但是我主管了两周
and I didn't get any of my goals accomplished.
却一个目标都没有完成
You got Hitchcock and Scully off their hunger strike.
你让Hitchcock和Scully停止绝食抗♥议♥了
I just threw a bunch of popcorn on the floor.
我只是把一把爆米花扔到了地上
It wasn't that hard.
一点都不难
Yeah, they're animals.
是啊 他们就像动物一样
Do you want to know why the amazing Captain Holt
你知道为什么神奇的Holt警监
has never gotten the evidence room cleaned
从来没能清理好证据室
or done anything on your list?
或者完成你列表上的任何事吗
Why?
为什么
Because all day long, he's putting out fires.
因为他总在处理同事之间的摩擦
That's what a captain does.
这就是警监的工作
The only difference between you and Holt is that
你和Holt的唯一区别就是
he lacks the strength to close a door so hard a room blows up.
他没有你这样的神力 关个门就能让一间房♥散架
Thanks, Gina.
谢谢 Gina
Ah, you don't have to thank me.
你不用感谢我
All I did was be the only person who believes in you.
我所做的只是做那个唯一相信你的人
Don't lean against the door.
别靠着门
Terry caused structural damage.
Terry造成了结构损伤
My God, you're strong.
天哪 你太壮了
Briefing room, now.
去简报室 现在
I really don't feel like having you yell at me anymore.
我真的不想再被你教训了
What is this?
这是什么
It's a funeral for Jason.
这是Jason的葬礼
I want to say a few words.
我有些话想说
When Jason died seven days ago, I didn't give a rat's ass.
当七天前Jason去世的时候 我一丁点儿都不在乎
This is your speech?
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表