剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
We got a lead!
我们有方向了
We're gonna solve this case.
我们要破案了
We're gonna solve this case.
我们要破案了
I have to use the bathroom.
我得去趟厕所
I got to use the bathroom.
我得去趟厕所
I actually don't; I just got in the rhythm of it.
其实不用 我只是沉浸在这个节奏里
There's Zerb Gudanya.
那是Zerb Gudanya
Pretty fancy car for an elevator inspector.
对一个电梯检查员来说这车也太奢侈了
The Club International of Brighton Beach International Club?
俱乐部国际布莱顿海滩国际俱乐部
"International" And "Club" Are both in the name twice.
"国际"和"俱乐部"都在出现了两次
Terry, this place sleazy.
Terry 这地方很低级
Two priors, wealth beyond his means,
两项前科 超出常理的富有
and he had access to the apartments through the elevator shaft.
还能通过电梯井接近那些公♥寓♥
He has to be our guy. Let's go.
他肯定是我们要找的人 出发
Okay, I'll say that I'm a businessman from Moscow named Ilya.
好的 我会说我是Ilya 一个来自莫斯科的商人
"I make millions from selling snow boots."
我卖♥♥雪地靴赚了几百万
That was more just to show off the accent.
就是想显摆下口音
I'm not wedded to the snow boots thing.
才不是对雪地靴有特殊癖好呢
Hey, fellas.
喂 小伙子
You didn't really think that you could run an operation
你们不会真的以为自己可以在6-5区搞小动作
in the 6-5 without us finding out, did you?
不被我们发现吧
There was no yarf.
根本没人吐了
This guy's good.
这人好厉害
Jake, this is Holderton from my old precinct.
Jake 这是我以前警队的同事 Holderton
So who are you guys looking for in there?
你们到底在找什么
A Tabby?
虎斑猫
Siamese?
还是暹罗猫
First of all, I never said the cat was a burglar.
首先 我从没说过那只猫是盗窃犯
I said he might be an accomplice.
我说的是它有可能是帮凶
You know what?
你知道吗
I hope the guy in there is a cat.
我真希望那个人是只猫
That'll show you.
那就能让你好看了
Yeah, if he was a cat, he'd be much easier to apprehend
是啊 他是只猫就好抓多了
and probably much less dangerous.
而且估计也没什么危险了
That's what we think. Let's go.
我们就是这么想的 走吧
Okay, I give up. I need your help.
我放弃了 我需要你的帮助
I'm ready to try it your way.
我要试试你的方法
Shh, you came at the perfect time.
你来得正是时候
He's eating, and when an animal eats,
他正在吃东西 动物吃东西的时候
that's when they're at their most vulnerable.
正是它们最没有防备的时候
You need to get in there...
你需要走过去
show him who the alpha is.
让他知道谁才是狼王
I need a wolf name. Yes.
我需要起个狼的名字 好嘞
Virginia Woolf. Huh?
Virginia Woolf 啥
Well, I'm not gonna be her lame husband, Leonard.
我才不要当她那个人♥渣♥丈夫Leonard
Okay, it's time, Virginia.
是时候了 Virginia
Hey, little man, let's talk about
小兔崽子 咱们来谈谈
how much longer you're gonna stay at my place.
你打算在我那儿呆多久吧
Are you threatening me, Chuck?
你在威胁我吗 Chuck
No, I'm not, sir.
不敢不敢 长官
I just want to tell you how welcome you are to stay with me
我就想表达一下我有多欢迎你和我住一块儿
forever and ever and ever,
永远永远永远
m'lord.
尊敬的大人
Ha! Okay.
哈哈 好了
Good, thanks.
很好 谢了
Next time don't be so weird about it.
下次别搞得神神叨叨的
As you wish. Good day, sir.
如您所愿 祝好 长官
That's still weird.
还是很诡异
Hey,sorry.
好吧 抱歉
You don't suck.
你一点也不烂
I'm sorry too.
我也很抱歉
We both said hurtful things.
我俩都说了伤感情的话
You didn't. I was fine.
你没说 我好得很
Well, now you're just lying to yourself.
别再自欺欺人了
But Holt was right.
但是Holt说得对
We should have taken this more seriously.
我们应该更严肃地对待这件事的
Done.
搞定
Fastest time today by a full two minutes.
整整好两分钟 今日最快
Whoo, mama!
哇哦 我的妈呀
Is everything okay over here?
这边一切都还好吗
Yes, couldn't be better,
嗯 好的不能再好了
because I destroyed you both.
因为我打败了这俩货
What the hell?
什么鬼
I thought you said this wasn't about winning.
你不是说输赢不重要吗
I did say that, so you would go slower
我这么说 是为了让你们做得慢一点
and I would win, which is what happened.
然后我就能赢了 也就是现在的结果
You're just as competitive as we are.
你跟我们一样好胜
Absurd. I'm more competitive.
胡扯 我比你们更好胜
Now who's "Da bomb"?
现在谁 "屌♥炸"了
So what did they make you a sergeant for?
你是怎么当上警长的
Did you arrest a pine cone?
逮了个松果吗
He passed a written test,
他过了笔试
just like every other sergeant did.
就和别的警长一样
You knew that.
你清楚得很
Oh, no, I thought he might have gotten
没啊 我在想他可能
some kind of special promotion
因为逮了个松果
from busting a pine cone.
而得到了特殊升职
Why do you keep bringing up pine cones?
你干嘛老提松果
That's never been a part of this.
根本不搭边儿
You know what?
你懂个毛
You're gonna eat your words,
等着打脸吧
because Sarge is about to solve this case.
因为警长就要把这案子破了
What, the old case or the pine cone one?
哪个案子 旧案还是松果那个
You need to stop.
闭上你的嘴
Look, our man Zerb is sitting right over there,
快看 我们要找的人Zerb就坐那儿
and yeah, he's connected to all of the robberies.
没错 他和所有的盗窃案都有关联
And he's shady as hell.
他异常可疑
Look.
看
Waiter just gave him a covert signal.
服务员给了他一个暗号♥
Now he's getting up.
他站起来了
Yeah, and now he's following said waiter
他跟着那名服务员
to a secondary, most likely even shadier spot.
去下一个很可能是更可疑的地点
Something's going on in there.
有大事要发生了
Huh. Yeah, right... huh!
哦 没错了
Come on, let's go bust him! Come on.
快 把他抓起来 快来
Down, down! Get down!
趴下 趴下
NYPD!
纽约警♥察♥
Uh-oh.
糟了
What are you doing, man?
你在搞什么
Nothing! I have high cholesterol!
没什么 我胆固醇高
My wife says I cannot have red meat,
我老婆说我不能吃红肉
so they sneak in my beef stew.
所以他们就偷偷把炖牛肉给我
Please don't shoot.
求你了 别开枪
Oh, my God.
天哪
It happened again.
又来了
Only this guy's sitting on a toilet
只是这次这家伙是坐在马桶上
instead of a wheelchair.
不是轮椅上
That's even more dumb.
更蠢了
Here, here, Terry.
过来 过来 Terry
Move in closer so I can get you in the photo.
靠近点才能把你照进去
What up, Jake?
怎么回事 Jake
Why are these dicks out of their cage?
这些崽子怎么从笼子里放出来了
I stayed up all night
我一夜没睡
working on your case,
看你的案子
and Hans, John, and Nakatomi
Hans John和Nakatomi
made for great company.
一直陪着我
I gave them all "Die Hard" Names.
我给他们起的都是<虎胆龙威>里的名字
I don't understand why you wasted another night
我搞不懂你为什么
on a case no one's ever gonna solve.
又在这种解不开的案子上浪费一晚
Sarge, I am way too sleep-deprived
警长 我这会儿太困了
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表