剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Where's Gina?
吉娜呢
She told me you called me a gas giant.
她说你称我为气态巨行星
Well, now you and I will never hook up.
永远别想跟我亲热了
Uh-oh. What's this?
噢 这是什么
A little piece of evidence that evaded
从你那短粗漏勺手里
your bald little hands.
遗落下来的小证据
A shipping manifest that was shoved
一张塞在抽屉最里面的
into the back of a drawer.
装船舱单
Our perp transferred a container
十月十一日 我们的犯人
to a shipyard in Bay Ridge on October 11th.
运了一件集装箱到湾脊区的一家造船厂
That arrived over a month ago,
那是一个月前了
I doubt you'll find anything in it.
我觉得你们在里面什么都找不到
Please, you're just pissed
别这样 你只是恼羞成怒
we cracked the case wide open and you've got nada.
我们势如破竹 你们却一无所获
That's right, I speak Spanish.
是的 我会说西班牙语
Actually, we've got much more than nada.
事实上 我们并不是一无所获
Damn it, he speaks Spanish too.
操 他也会说西班牙语
Agneta found an invitation to a party tonight
阿格妮塔发现了一封今晚派对的邀请函
at the home of...
举办人叫
Alvar Gustavsson.
阿尔瓦尔·古斯塔夫松
The hot blond guy from "True Blood"?
"真爱如血"里的那个火♥辣♥帅哥
No, the Swedish millionaire with ties to organized crime.
不是 是那个与犯罪组织有牵连的瑞典百万富翁
Alvar Gustavsson. Yeah.
阿尔瓦尔·古斯塔夫松 是的
Oh, that... Alvar Gooz-hev-vren.
噢 那个 阿尔瓦尔·古斯海夫锐
Well, you're welcome to pursue that dead-end lead
那你们尽管奔着死胡同去吧
while we got to the shipping container and find the jewels.
而我们会找出那个集装箱 然后找到珠宝
And maybe to celebrate, Rosa will wear them
说不定罗莎最后会戴着那些珠宝来参加你们的
to your dumbass party.
傻乎乎的派对 以示庆祝
No, they're priceless, please do not do that.
不 那些珠宝价值连城 请不要这么做
Yeah, obviously we wouldn't.
我们当然不会那么做
We were just being jerks.
我们只是想表现的像王八蛋
See you later, jerks.
回见 王八蛋
Okay. Bye, Jake. Bye, Rosie.
好的 拜 杰克 拜 莎莎
Whoo! You ready, Boyle?
你准备好了吗 伯耶尔
Psyched up? No, why?
斗志昂扬了吗 没有 怎么了
Do I seem psyched?
我看起来很有斗志吗
'Cause I'm definitely not.
因为我绝对没有
I just want to have fun.
我就想找点乐子
And to win.
然后赢
Hey, if we all have fun and don't throw any racquets
如果我们都找乐子 没人摔球拍
and don't eat squash balls, then we're all winners.
也没人把球吞下去的话 我们都是赢家了
What? Nothing. I'll serve.
什么 没事 我发球
Out. What?
出界 什么
Are you out of your mind?
你脑子进水了吗
That was... fun.
明明就是... 很有趣
That was a fun call.
那是个有趣的判定
You're a real fun guy, fun guy.
你是个有趣的家伙 有趣的家伙
This is fun! This is fun!
有趣 有趣
Gina!
吉娜
I know astronomy can seem a little daunting and scientific,
我知道天文学有点深奥有点学术
but I have a friend who I think
但我有个朋友
can make it pretty interesting.
我觉得他能把天文学变得很有趣
Who dis?
你谁啊
Hi, Gina, I'm Neil deGrasse Tyson.
吉娜 我是奈尔·德葛拉司·泰森
And I care, why?
我为什么要管你是谁
Director of the Hayden Planetarium.
他是海顿天象馆的馆长
One of the world's leading astrophysicists.
世界上顶尖的天体物理学家之一
And he's doing me a huge favor.
而且他要来帮我一个大忙
And how do you know Terrance, Space Tie?
你是怎么和泰瑞斯认识的 太空领带男
We're gym buddies.
我们一起健身
Damn, Neil deGrasse Tyson!
该死的 奈尔·德葛拉司·泰森
How are you doing that?
你怎么做到的
It's physics, Terry.
物理罢了 泰瑞
It's physics.
都是物理
Gina, look.
吉娜 听着
Give me two hours.
给我两小时
You'll not only pass your exam,
你不仅能通过考试
you'll gain a deeper appreciation of the universe
而且当你同我一起乘坐地球号♥飞船船遨游太空后
through which we journey on this spaceship Earth.
你对宇宙的认识会更加深刻
Spaceship Earth? Way to go.
地球号♥太空船 拉倒吧
You just made Earth lame, and that is my house.
连地球都让你说的掉价了 更别说我还住在上面呢
Gina, why did you want to take astronomy?
吉娜 你为什么选天文学
Because I thought it would be cool,
因为我以为它很酷炫
just me, sitting around naming moons left and right,
就我一个人 闲坐在那里给周围的卫星们命名
like "Zorp," "Bong," "Dingo."
像 "吱" "砰" "叮咚"
"Etcetera," That would be one of the names.
"等等" 这也是个名字
"Etcetera."
"等等"
She's gonna fail, isn't she?
她考不过的 是不是
Big time. Yeah.
必须的 好吧
According to the shipping company,
据那家船舶公♥司♥所说
the container that came in on October 11th is 34G1.
十月十一日进港的集装箱编号♥为34G1
Cool.
好极
Hey, what did you and Marcus do
你和马库斯六个月的纪念日
for your six-month anniversary?
是怎么过的
Keeping in mind, that he's dreamy and romantic
记住前提是 他是个爱幻想又浪漫的人
and I only own $50.
但我只有五十块
Marcus and I broke up. What? When?
马库斯和我分手了 啥 什么时候
A month ago. A month ago?
一个月前 一个月前
How do I not know about this?
为什么我一直都不知道
Because we don't talk about that crap.
因为我不想谈论这件破事
We're not lame like the Swedes.
我们又不像那两个瑞典人一样怂逼
Right.
是啊
Yeah, totally.
绝对的
If Agneta broke up with her husband, she'd probably be all,
如果阿格妮塔和她老公掰了 她大概会哭天抢地
"Oh, Soren, I am so heartbroken,"
"索伦 我的心碎成渣了"
and he'd be like,
然后他就会
"What can I do to help? I'm sorry,"
"我能做点什么吗 我真抱歉"
and give her a big old hug and she'd be all
然后给她一个大大的拥抱然后她又会
feeling better like an idiot.
像个白♥痴♥一样心情好起来了
We don't need to do that
我们不需要那么做
because what we do together is solve crimes.
因为我们在一起是为了破案
You know it.
说得对
For example...
比如说
34G1.
34G1
Boom.
找到了
We are about to uncover a butt-load of diamonds.
我们马上就会找到一大堆钻石
Exactly.
是的
It's fish! It's fish, Rosa!
鱼啊 全都是鱼 罗莎
Swedes.
瑞典朋友们
Oh, hello, Jake.
你好 杰克
You missed quite a party.
你错过了一场超棒的聚会
The blond man from "True Blood" Was there.
"真爱如血"里面那个金发男果然到场了
Very cool guy. So cool.
那人超酷 太酷了
Yeah, that's cool. Hey, this is weird
是啊 挺好的 嘿 别见怪哈
because I hate you guys, but can I ask you a question?
虽然我讨厌你俩 但是我能问一个问题么
If you broke up with your husband,
如果你和老公分手了
would you tell Soren about it?
会告诉索伦么
Are you making a funny laugh joke right now?
开什么玩笑呐
I would insist he be there for it
我肯定是坚持要他在现场的
so that my husband would have a shoulder to cry on.
这样我老公想哭也能有个肩膀依靠
Yeah, several years ago, Agneta and Lars
没错 几年前 阿格妮塔和拉尔斯
were having trouble conceiving.
生育方面遇到了困难
She didn't even have to ask me to donate my sperm.
我直接捐精 都不用她发话
I had it already in a "Tooperware," Ready to go.
我把存货都放在"撸百惠"里 以备不时之需
Wow, that's... so gross, yeah.
哇哦 真是 好恶心呢
Can we ask you a question?
我们能问你一个问题么
Mmhm. Why do you smell like fish?
问吧 你怎么一身鱼味
Is it hygiene?
这样卫生么
No, we spent the night cutting open
不卫生 我们整晚都忙着剖开
hundreds of dogfish to see if they had diamonds inside.
几百条狗鲨的肚子看里面是不是有钻石
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表