剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Oh, right on. Come in.
那好吧 请进
Thanks.
谢谢
Blessings to you.
愿主保佑你
Blessings? I don't know.
保佑 我不知道说什么
It's my first time in a church.
这是我第一次进教堂
All right, how did you do that?
你是怎么知道那些事的
Simple detective work.
警探的基本功
There was a floral arrangement up front with a picture
那边的花圈中摆放着多泽曼
of Dozerman and 30 of his friends holding a big fish.
和朋友的照片 他手持一条大鱼
Cayuga Lake, I pulled straight from the guest book.
卡尤加湖则是从登记簿上看到的
And Coho salmon?
至于银鲑
Well, that's just something I know about
那就得归功于在下
from being a man of the world.
广阔的知识面了
Our special today is Coho salmon on a...
本店今日的特色菜是银鲑鱼配...
Sounds disgusting.
听着就恶心
Do you have chicken fingers?
你们有炸鸡条吗
Impressed? Mmhmm.
崇拜我吧 嗯哼
And horrified by your eating habits.
同时为你的饮食习惯深深担忧
Well, if I'm so unhealthy,
如果说我不健康的话
how come I never go to the bathroom?
我可是向来远离卫生间这种污秽之地的
Okay, let's get to Garmin. Yeah.
好了 该去找高明了 对
Hi, I'm Margaret Dozerman.
你们好 我是玛格利特·多泽曼
How did you know my husband?
你们是怎么认识我丈夫的
Oh, Mrs. Dozerman, your husband was a great man.
多泽曼夫人 您丈夫真是个好人
Some of my fondest memories of him
他留给我的最美好的记忆大多
were on our fishing trips.
发生在我们的垂钓之旅中
You went on those trips?
你也去钓鱼了
I did, indeed.
的确如此
They called me "The Coho King."
他们叫我"银鲑王"
Pretty much single-handedly organized those things myself.
这些活动基本上是我一手操办的
So you were the one who brought all the prostitutes?
这么说就是你找那些妓♥女♥来的
Uh...
呃
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Can we slow down?
喔喔 慢点行吗
Why? Are you not into this?
怎么 今天性致不高
No, no, no.
不 不 不
My friends are just in my head.
只是我老是想到我朋友说的
They think it's weird
因为我们彼此
that we don't know anything about each other.
互不了解 他们觉得很奇怪
I think it's hot.
我觉得这样才诱人
Totally, I'm glad we're not interested in each other
必须的 我很高兴我们不是从人类的角度
as human beings.
对对方产生兴趣的
Oh, how about if you tell me things about yourself
不如你告诉我一些关于你的事
and then I tell you how little I care about them?
然后我好告诉你我是多么不在乎他们的说法
Okay.
好吧
Okay, here goes.
我知道了
I'm an only child.
我是独生女
Not interested. I was born in Delaware.
不感兴趣 我出生在特拉华州
Who even asked you?
谁想知道这些啊
I like this.
我喜欢这样
I don't care what you like.
我才不管你喜欢什么
But maybe you could tell me one more thing.
或许你可以再说一件你的事
She's a vegan!
她是素食主义者
What is going on?
怎么回事
You're right. I couldn't help myself.
你说得对 我没忍♥住
I wanted to know about her.
我想了解她
And I got what I deserved...
我得到了应有的下场
a vegan, a gluten-free vegan!
素食者 连谷蛋白都不吃
Charles, you need to calm down.
查理 你真的应该冷静点
No. You called it, Rosa.
不 你说对了 罗莎
So go ahead. Laugh at me!
来吧 尽情地嘲笑我吧
Laugh!
笑吧
Laugh it up!
使劲地笑
Can I wait till after the funeral?
等葬礼结束了再笑行吗
Shh!
嘘
Of course you can.
当然可以
Sir, my life stinks.
长官 我的生活一团糟
Sharon's on bed rest.
莎伦在卧床休养
My favorite mango yogurt got discontinued.
我最爱的芒果酸奶停产了
And my kids think their preschool teacher's
还有我家孩子觉得她们的幼儿园老师
a stupidface.
一脸傻♥逼♥样
Everyone I work with is a stupidface.
跟我共事的人全都一脸傻♥逼♥样
Especially Bryce.
尤其是布赖斯
Sir? Hmm?
长官 嗯
Sir? Hmm?
长官 嗯
Sir? Hmm?
长官 嗯
Can I be honest?
我能说句实话吗
Precinct's not the same without you.
自从你离开整个警局都不一样了
The Vulture's the worst.
秃鹫就不用说了
My mango yogurt...
我的芒果酸奶
Yes, you already mentioned the yogurt.
你已经说过酸奶的事了
'Cause it's important!
因为这很重要
When I saw you in the office this morning,
今天早上我在办公室看到你的时候
I wanted to give you the biggest hug.
我真想给你个超大的拥抱
But the Vulture told you not to,
但是秃鹫不允许
and you had to listen.
而你又必须听他的
He's your captain now, Terry.
他是你的警监了 泰瑞
I hate going to work and you're not there.
我讨厌在没有你的地方上班
Everything is garbage.
一切都烂透了
Hmm. "Everything is garbage."
嗯 "一切都烂透了"
I should put that in my message of hope.
我应该把这句写进我的讲稿
That's a really good idea!
这主意好极了
It took my husband and me years of counseling
我和我丈夫经过数年的心理咨♥询♥
to get over those little backwood orgies of yours.
才从你们那放浪的野外派对的阴影中走出来
He had sex with five prostitutes in one weekend.
他一个周末就搞了五个妓♥女♥
Ugh! That's bananas!
恶 真是疯了
I had no idea.
我压根不知道
I was probably too busy praying.
我可能光忙着祷告了
You said you planned the trips.
你刚刚说是你安排的旅行
Yeah, I did say that. Called yourself the Coho King.
是我说的没错 还说你是银鲑王
All right, look.
好吧 其实是这样
I'm not the Coho King.
我不是银鲑王
My name is Jake.
我叫杰克
And your husband was only my captain
你丈夫只是当过我的警监
for, like, a day.
而且就一天
Wait a second.
等等
Are you the Jake that killed him?
你是那个害死他的杰克
No, I'm prostitute Jake.
不 我是招♥妓♥的那个杰克
I love prostitutes.
我爱应招女郎
You need to go.
你给我出去
You should leave right now.
马上离开这里
You need to leave right now.
你真的应该马上走人
It's okay, Margaret. Come on.
别激动 玛格利特 来吧
Oh, Chief Garmin, wait, I just...
高明警监 等等 我...
need to play you one quick recording of my boss.
这里有我上司的录音想让你听听
You recorded me?
你给我录音了
That's not cool, Jake.
这可不乖啊 杰克
Well, we were just taking a page out of your book.
我们只是跟你学罢了
Yeah? What are you gonna do next, huh?
是吗 那你下一步打算干嘛
Are you gonna start wearing leather bracelets, hmm?
也要学我戴这种皮手环吗
Good luck pulling off that chunky-B
祝你用你那姑娘般的小手腕
with those skinny little girl wrists of yours.
开巡逻车时一切顺利
Congratulations.
恭喜啊
You're no longer a detective.
从现在起你不是警探了
You're a beat cop again.
你又是个巡警了
I just crushed your dreams.
我已经粉碎了你的梦想
Okay, I know things seem really bad right now,
我知道目前看起来很糟糕
but we just need a minute to think.
但我们只需要一点时间就能想到办法
Come on, man!
拜托 哥们
Okay, so the Vulture has your phone.
现在你的手♥机♥在秃鹫手上
But new plan...
但我们有新计划
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表