剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
我试着体会他的感受来着
It wasn't easy. There were a lot of them.
不容易啊 他感受太多了
I'm just so confused.
我不明白
So sad.
很伤心
Are you climbing out the window?
你打算跳窗出去吗
No.
没有啊
I climbed back in, and we talked about emotions
我又爬了回来 我们又聊了
for 20 minutes.
20分钟的内心感受
Dear God. I know.
天哪 没错
But I think it went well.
但我觉得进行的不错
At least there was no crying.
起码没人哭
Well done, Diaz.
干得不错 Diaz
I'm actually really glad you made me do it this way.
你让我这样做其实挺好的
I got to tell him that even though it was ending,
我可以告诉他虽然我们分手了
it was incredibly meaningful to me,
但这段感情对我很重要
and I'm gonna miss him.
我会想他的
Oh, no.
哦 不
This is exactly what I didn't want.
我就是不希望这个
You crying? Oof!
你在哭吗
I deserved that.
我活该
Charles is dead, and we're next.
Charles死了 而我们就是下一个
All right, don't be so melodramatic.
好了 别这么夸张
He's probably chewing on bark and berries,
他可能正在啃树皮和浆果呢
having the time of his life, safe and sound.
玩的很开心 还平平安安的
Terry! Jake!
Terry Jake
Ho, ho! What's that I hear?
嘿嘿 我听到了啥
Charles Boyle, safe and sound?
这不是平平安安的Charles Boyle吗
What are you saying, Charles?
Charles 你说什么
That you're having the time of your life?
你玩得很开心对吗
I fell in a sinkhole, and I'm badly hurt!
我掉进了一个洞里 还受伤了
Damn it!
尼玛
Boyle, what the hell?
Boyle 怎么回事啊
I know. It's a pretty big hole, right?
我知道 洞很大 对吧
How'd you end up down there?
你怎么会掉下去的啊
I spotted a gorgeous chanterelle.
我看到了一颗超漂亮的鸡油菇
I reached for it, but then I rolled my ankle and fell in.
我伸手去摘 但是扭了一下脚 就掉下来了
All right, buddy, don't worry. We got you, okay?
好吧 你别担心 我们这就救你上来
I was so scared, you guys.
我好害怕啊
A psychic told me I was gonna die alone in a pit,
一个占卜的人曾经告诉我我会一个人死在一个坑里
and I kept telling myself,
我一直告诉自己
"This is a hole, not a pit. This is a hole, not a pit.
这是个洞 不是坑 是洞 不是坑
"This is a hole, not a pit.
这是洞 不是坑
"This is a hole, not a pit.
这是洞 不是坑
Charles, it's a hole, not a pit."
Charles 这是个洞 不是坑
All right. Here, grab me.
好了 拉着我
Take my hand, all right?
抓住我的手 好吗
Okay.
好
Okay, now pull us up, Terry.
Terry 把我们拉上去吧
Oh crap, I'm slipping!
不好了 我在往下滑
No, it's Lohank's dogs all over again!
这不就是Lohank的狗的故事吗
So in conclusion,
总而言之
by eliminating flashlight fumbling,
除去了手电筒的笨拙
the Shoulder Nova could save the average police officer
肩上新星平均下来可以为警员省下
over 13,000 seconds.
超过13000秒的时间
Wow, that sounds like a lot, Vanessa.
哇 真不少呢 Vanessa
It is.
没错
I guess there's only one thing left to do.
看了只有一件事还没完成了
You have the right to remain...
你有权保持
Uhh!
嗷
Well lit!
足够的光线
Wow, that presentation was terrific.
哇 这个展示太棒了
So fun to watch.
很有趣
Thank you, sir.
谢谢 长官
See, the problem is the product.
问题在这个产品
I just don't see any need for it at all.
我不觉得有什么用处
I just put the flashlight in my mouth
如果我两手都满了的话
when my hands are full.
我一般会把手电筒叼在嘴里
Sir, the human mouth is nasty.
可是长官 人体口腔是很脏的
Yeah, but mouths are free.
但不要钱啊
I'm sorry. I'm just not interested.
抱歉 我不感兴趣
Okay. Thank you for your time.
好吧 谢谢你花时间看我们的演讲
You are scum.
你太垃圾了
This isn't working.
火生不起来
Great trip, Jake. Oh, thanks, man.
这次郊游太棒了 谢啦
You know that was sarcastic!
你明明就知道我是在讽刺你
How?
哪里讽刺了
You didn't bring food or water
你没带食物 也没带水
or ask if Lohank's cabin
也没问Lohank他的小屋
was straight out of a horror movie.
是不是从恐怖电影里出来的
Now you got us trapped in a pit!
现在你又害我们被困在一个坑里
Hole.
这是个洞
Okay, I know that things
好吧 我知道现在
are not looking great right now,
情况看起来很糟糕
but you have to admit, you were having fun earlier.
但你得承认 前面还是玩得很开心的
I'm not now. I'm more stressed than ever.
我现在不开心 我从来没这么有压力过
Maybe that's 'cause you're just focusing
也许是因为你的关注点都在
on the negative, Ter-bear. I mean, look at Charles.
消极的事物上了 Ter熊 你看Charles
He's chill. I'm chill.
他很放松啊 我也很放松
That's 'cause he's in shock! You know what?
那是因为他都被吓傻了 我跟你说
The reason you're so chill
你之所以这么放松
is because you have everyone cleaning up your messes for you.
是因为你总是让别人收拾你的烂摊子
Didn't bring food? Charles will find mushrooms.
没带吃的吗 Charles会去找蘑菇
Smashed through a window? Terry'll do the paperwork.
打烂了玻璃吗 Terry会报备的
Hey, I did the paperwork.
我报备了啊
No, Amy did it!
是Amy做的
Oh, guys, please, please calm down.
两位 别吵了好吗
I hate it when you argue.
我最讨厌你们吵架了
It reminds of when my dad used to fight my best friend.
让我想起了我爸之前总是和我最好的朋友吵架
My mom.
就是我妈
I'm done with this.
我受够了
I'm going to sleep.
我要睡了
Charles, spoon with me.
Charles 跟我抱着睡
We need to huddle together for warmth.
我们要抱着保暖
No, Charles, you're my best friend.
不行 Charles 你是我最好的朋友
You're going to spoon with me.
你要和我抱着睡
I called first spoon.
我先说的
Charles, get over here right now.
Charles 赶快过来
Boyle, don't throw away a lifelong friendship
Boyle 别为了和Terry的一夜抱
for a one-night spoon with Terry.
扔掉了一世的友情
Okay, enough. We're gonna stop fighting.
好了 我们都别吵了
We're gonna lie down,
我们一起躺下
and we're gonna triple-spoon like grown-ups!
像大人一样来个三人抱抱吧
Come on, bring it in. Bring it in.
快点 来吧 来吧
There, okay.
看 好了吧
See, that's better, right?
好多了吧 对不
So do we know any songs?
要不要一起唱首歌♥啊
Shut up, Charles!
闭嘴 Charles
Jake? Where's Jake?
Jake呢 Jake去哪儿了
Did you eat him, Terry?
你是不是把他吃了 Terry
No!
没有
Good morning, guys!
大家早上好啊
How'd you get out of the pit?
你怎么从坑里出去的
Easy-peasy, lemon squeezy.
简简单单 小事一桩啊
Actually, it took me hours.
其实花了我几个小时
I tied all my clothes together, tethered them to a log,
我把我所有的衣服绑在一起 再系在一根木头上
and used it as a grappling hook.
然后当抓钩用
Managed to snag it in a root.
总算钩住一个树根
Aren't you freezing?
难道你不冷吗
Not at all.
一点也不冷
Mainly because my skin is in fire
主要是因为这树上的毒藤
from all the poison ivy in this tree.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表