剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
You brought him in here to butter him up.
你把他搞来是为了巴结他
Yeah, and I've been laying it on...
是 我已经做得
real thick.
很夸张了
Mint?
薄荷糖
Okay, but you're making a big mistake.
但是你犯了个天大的错误
Nobody sucks up like a Boyle.
没人比Boyle还能跪舔巴结人
Of course, you knew that already because you're so smart.
当然 你早就知道这个了因为你是聪明人
I just did it to you.
我刚对你使了这招
Fine, little man.
好吧 小矮人
Bring it. Okay.
上吧 好
Looks like you and I
看起来你和我
are in a good, old-fashioned suck-off.
要来一场愉快的老派跪舔了
Don't call it a suck-off.
别叫它跪舔好吗
Why not? Why shouldn't--
为什么不
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
噢对对对对对
Totally, yep. Mm-hmm. Right. Smart. Good.
是 嗯哼 对 明智 好
You brought your own shuffleboard stick?
你自带了沙狐球的杆子
Mmhmm. They're called tangs.
嗯哼 这叫做"球棍"
You should be glad she has her own.
你应该高兴她有自己的球棍
You don't want her messing with another man's tang.
你可不想她用别的男人的"球棍"
There is no way they're called tangs.
它们不可能叫球棍吧
It's true. They are.
真的是这样
And the disks are called biscuits.
沙狐球的盘子叫做"饼干"
Yes. Tangs and biscuits?
是的 "球棍"和"饼干"
That is so dumb.
无言以对
I officially love shuffleboard.
我正式爱上了沙狐球
Clear a path! I'm about to whip my biscuit!
让出条路 我要抽打我的"饼干"了
Yah!
呀
About time you smiled, Jake.
Jake 你开心的时候
You've been a real tang in the mud.
真的是在强颜欢笑啊
All right. Hey, little advice.
好吧 嘿小建议
Amy is great.
Amy很棒
You want to keep her,
你想和她好下去
be more receptive to her interests.
就要接纳她的爱好
All right, now you're taking it too far, Judy.
现在你扯太远了 Judy
I don't need relationship advice from my criminal archnemesis.
我不需要罪犯死对头的感情建议
Look, I just want to see you two happy.
我只是想看到你们两个幸福
No. This is just another one of your lies,
不 这只是你的另一条谎言
just like your fake hitman.
就和那个杀手的谎言一样
There is a hitman on this boat.
这条船上有一个职业杀手
Henry Coles is coming to kill me.
Henry Coles要来杀我
Excuse me?
不好意思
What? You said my name.
什么 你刚叫我名字了
I'm Henry Coles.
我是Henry Coles
You're Henry Coles?
你是Henry Coles
According to my medical alert bracelet.
我的医疗腕带上写着呢
Well, this is interesting.
真有意思
This is Henry Coles. Let's just take a look at that.
这是Henry Coles 让我瞧瞧这个
Oh, it says, "Doug Judy is a liar."
上面写着 "Doug Judy是骗子"
Actually, it says I'm a fall risk.
其实上面写的是 我有跌倒的风险
Okay, you're kind of ruining my burn here, Henry.
好吧 你毁了我的梗 Henry
I knew it.
我就知道
I knew Henry Coles was a 90-year old man
我就知道Henry Coles是个
with type 1 diabetes and emphysema.
有一型糖尿病和肺气肿的90岁老头
Obviously, I didn't know those specifics,
很明显我不知道这么详细
but I knew you were lying.
但是我早知道你在骗人
So Henry Coles wasn't the guy.
Henry Coles不是我们要找的人
My bad.
我的错
There's still somebody on this boat who wants to kill me.
还是有人在这条船上想杀我
You're trying to get away,
你想逍遥法外
and it's not gonna happen.
我不会让这发生的
We're spending the rest of this trip in your cabin.
接下来的旅途我们要住在你的客舱里
Amy and I will take sleep shifts
Amy和我轮流值班
to make sure someone's always watching you.
确保时刻有人盯着你
Thank you. That makes me feel super safe.
谢谢 这让我觉得超级安全
And if you want to smush,
如果你们想亲热
I have a sleep mask and noise canceling headphones.
我有眼罩和隔音耳机
Can't we just lock him up in there?
我们不能把他锁在里面吗
Do we really have to trade off sleep for the next six nights?
我们真的要牺牲接下来六晚的睡眠吗
I know. I'm sorry.
我知道 很抱歉
But he did say that he'd wear a mask if we want to smush.
但他说如果我们想亲热他会戴眼罩
Fine. I get it. He's the Pontiac Bandit.
好吧 我明白了 他是庞蒂亚克大盗
You take the first shift.
你先开始轮班
Thank you so much. You're the best.
谢谢你 你最好了
Hey, NYPD! Let him go!
嘿 纽约警局 放了他
Now do you believe me?
现在你相信我了吗
That guy was trying to kill me.
那个人要杀我
All right, fine! Someone wants you dead!
好吧 有人想让你死
You win.
你赢了
Smush, smush
亲亲 抱抱
Ooh, I still sound like an angel.
哦 我听起来还是像个天使
You sure?
你确定
Thank God you were there, Peralta.
感谢上帝你当时在 Peralta
I knew you wouldn't let your best friend die.
我知道你不会让最好的朋友死掉
I'm still gonna arrest you. I just can't do that if you're dead.
我还是要拘捕你 如果你死了我就不能了
Whatever you gotta tell yourself.
随便你怎么自欺欺人
Baby steps. It's hard getting him out of his shell.
慢慢来 让他好好说话可真难
Tell me about it.
别提了
Every time we get emotional, he's like, "Noice, smort."
每次我们俩闹情绪 他就会说"尊棒 冲明"
Okay, can we focus up here?
我们能集中精神吗
We still don't know what your hitman looks like,
我们还是不知道杀手长什么样子
so we're gonna have to flush him out.
所以我们要把他"冲"出来
Wait a minute.
等一下
Where do the toilets on this boat go?
船上的厕所通到哪里
You don't want to know.
你不会想知道的
The pool?
游泳池吗
Ocean. Oh, that's even worse.
海里 更糟
That's where my shrimp live.
我的虾就生活在海里
Anyways, he'll probably try to hit me
总之 杀手可能会在今天下午
at my show this afternoon.
我表演的时候动手
At least I'll die doing what I love:
至少我可以做着自己所爱的去死
getting people horny at sea.
让大家在大海深处欲♥火♥中烧
Yeah. Yeah. That's gross.
真恶心
All right, here's the plan.
好吧计划是这样
We're gonna leave you alone on stage and dangle you as bait.
我们要把你一个人留在舞台晃荡上作为诱饵
Damn! Bait dangling?
该死 一个人晃荡当诱饵
If we're up on stage with you, it could spook him.
如果我们和你一起在台上 可能会惊动他
We'll blend into the crowd,
我们会混在人群里
and we'll take him down before he even gets to you.
我们会在他碰到你之前抓到他
All right, I'll trust you.
我信任你
But if you're gonna blend in,
但是如果你们要混在人群里
you got to blend in.
你们得融入
You two are looking good.
你们俩看起来不错
Really? I kind of feel
真的吗 我有点觉得我是
like I'm Jimmy Buffett's tennis coach.
Jimmy Buffett的网球教练
No, it's working.
不是的 很好看
1980年播出犯罪题材电视剧
You know I had a major crush on Magnum P.I.?
你知道我曾经超级迷恋<夏威夷神探>
Major.
超级
Oh, should I grow a moustache?
哦 我应该留胡子吗
Yeah, you should.
对 你应该留
Actually, I can't. I'm physically incapable.
我不行 我身体不允许
I shouldn't have suggested that. Should we go in?
我不应该提议这个 我们进去吧
You found me.
你找到我了
Drinking seltzer in the shadows.
在黑暗中喝苏打水
I still can't believe Debbie's gonna be staying with me for six weeks.
我还是没法相信Debbie要和我共度六周
Sir, when your neighbor is playing their terrible music too loud,
当你的邻居把很没品的音乐放超大声的时候
do you ask them to be quiet?
你会让他们安静些吗
Hell no.
当然不啦
You blast your garbage, and you drown 'em out.
你要用你的垃圾淹死他们
You got to fight drama with drama.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表