剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
I will leave.
我会离开的
I'm gonna go get a mani-pedi,
我会去修剪下指甲
and I'm gonna do some serious subtweeting,
接着我会在推特上隐晦地爆些猛料
so you might want to
所以你最好
keep off the net.
不要上网
Diaz.
迪亚兹
Look what I found
看看我在
in Hitchcock and Scully's trash can:
希区柯克和斯库利的垃圾桶里找到了什么
ice cream spoon.
吃冰淇淋的调羹
Son of a bitch.
婊♥子♥养♥的♥
You hungry, hungry hippos ate my ice cream.
你们这两头饿河马吃掉了我的冰淇淋
Why was this in your trash?
为什么这个会出现在你的垃圾里
And who throws away a spoon?
而且谁会扔掉调羹
It's the easiest utensil to clean.
它可是最容易清洗的
I don't even think it's ice cream.
我可不认为这上面是冰淇淋
It's probably medicine.
很有可能是药物
You know, I'm on lots of medicines, Rosa.
你也知道 我需要服用很多药物 罗莎
I'm sick all over.
我全身都是病
This is ice cream, and I'm gonna prove it.
这就是冰淇淋 我会证明给你看的
Sarge, no.
警长 别这样
It's been in their mouths.
这可是他们用过的
What am I doing?
我这是怎么了
Well, I guess your little investigation
好了 看样子你的小调查
has hit a dead end.
要陷入死胡同了
I'll be back.
我会回来的
Don't move.
老实呆着
Not a problem.
没问题
I hate moving.
我就喜欢呆着
Let it go.
算了吧
Let it go.
就这样吧
Interesting.
有意思
Yeah, something definitely doesn't add up.
一定是某个地方有问题
Did you know there's a sausage you can drink?
你知道有种可以喝的香肠吗
What?
什么
Are you even talking about the case?
你们是在讨论案情吗
We got distracted.
我们分心了
She has an amazing tongue.
她的舌头很棒
Strong, supple, great bud density.
强健又灵活 而且味蕾密度大
Okay, I'm gonna take over the questioning.
好吧 还是我来提问吧
Yeah, I'm too close to this.
好的 我应该避避嫌
Disgusting eating habits.
恶心的饮食习惯
Hi, Genevieve.
嗨 吉纳维芙
I'm just gonna ask you
我现在要问你
a couple of questions now,
一些问题
and Detective Boyle will just sit there
伯耶尔探员会坐在旁边
and keep waving at you, I guess.
也许会不停地向你挥手
Now then, is there anybody
现在请你想想 除你之外
you can think of besides yourself
还有没有其他人
that has access to the gallery after hours?
能在闭馆后进入画廊
No, just me, and the vault is
没有 只有我可以
only accessible through fingerprint ID.
而且保险柜需要指纹解锁
Does Charles have a girlfriend?
查理有女朋友没
I just saw her mouth my name.
我看出她在说我的名字了
What did she say?
她说什么
Is she asking if I'm circumcised?
她是问我割包皮了吗
What? No.
当然不是
Who asks that?
谁会问那种问题
Stop interrupting.
不要打断我
Sorry about that.
抱歉
Okay, next question.
好的 下一个问题
Can you think of anyone
你能否想出
that might be trying to set you up?
有谁可能会想陷害你
Maybe an employee or a rival of some kind?
员工或者竞争对手等
Maybe my ex-boyfriend Nick.
可能是我前男友 尼克
He's an artist, a terrible one.
他是名艺术家 糟糕的那种
He was always in debt and begging for money.
他总是负债 还跟我要钱
That's why we broke up.
所以我们才分开
Maybe he's resentful.
有可能他还怀恨在心
Dirtbag ex.
极品前任
Oh, that was my theory, remember?
跟我说的一样 记得不
Tell her it was my theory.
告诉她我就是这么推理的
Okay. Wait, give me a second.
好的 等一下
I want to look smart when you say it.
等我摆个显得聪明的造型你再说
Okay.
好的
Uh, hey, Genevieve,
呃 吉纳维芙
Detective Boyle wanted me to let you know
伯耶尔探员想让我告诉你
that he, a college graduate, had a similar theory
拥有学士学位的他 曾提出了类似的想法
that it could have been an ex-boyfriend.
认为嫌疑犯可能是前男友
Wow.
哇
He is so smart.
他真聪明
Wow, it actually worked.
居然真的有效
I've got to hand it to you, buddy
我该把电♥话♥给你了 哥们儿
whatever you're putting down, she is picking up.
不管你扯啥 她都相信
Oh, good.
哦 不错
Oh, one more thing. Boyle has another question.
哦 还有件事 伯耶尔还有个问题
Tell her when this is all over,
告诉她等这件事结束
I'm gonna rub her body in pâté,
我要把她全身涂满肉酱
and then rub it off her with a cornichon.
再用一小根腌黄瓜帮她清理干净
I'm just gonna give the phone back.
我还是把电♥话♥给你吧
Okay.
好
Hi.
嗨
Guard got nauseous, so we had to stop.
警卫说他反胃 不让我们继续聊了
Hmm, that's weird.
没道理啊
Do you think it's because you're the two
难道说是因为你俩
most disgusting people in the universe?
是全宇宙最恶心的人吗
Could be. Yeah, check this out.
有可能 好了 认真听我说
Remember the ex-boyfriend that she mentioned, Nick?
记得她提到的前男友么 尼克
Call him Mr. Butthead.
叫他混♥蛋♥先生吧
Okay, well, apparently Mr. Butthead
好 很明显混♥蛋♥先生
just bought a brand-new gallery in Dumbo to showcase his art,
刚在市区买♥♥下一个全新的画廊来展示他的作品
which is weird, because Genevieve said
这很奇怪 因为吉纳维芙说过
he was always in debt.
他常年背负债务
Looks like somebody just came into a ton of money.
看来某人近日似乎有大笔进帐
Oh, and you think she's gonna want to
你的意思是说她会和前男友复合
get back together with him now that he's rich.
因为他现在成了有钱人
Damn it! No, Boyle.
该死的 这不是重点 伯耶尔
He probably got the cash from selling the stolen art.
他的钱很可能是卖♥♥掉偷来的艺术品得来的
Your hunch was right.
你的直觉是对的
Yeah, it was.
没错
♪ My hunch, my hunch, my lovely case-y hunch ♪
# 直觉好 直觉妙 直觉好用地呱呱叫
Come on, Jake, sing with me.
来吧 杰克 一起唱
That's not gonna happen.
我才不要跟你唱
I will literally never...
我这辈子都不会...
Whatcha gonna do with all that hunch
# 有了直觉能干嘛 #
All that hunch inside your brain
# 脑子里最牛逼的直觉啊 #
We're gonna solve, solve, solve this case
# 我们用来搞定 搞定 搞定这案子呀 #
Solve this case right in your face
# 完美得让你大吃一惊 #
We should probably leave this prison.
我们还是赶紧离开监狱吧
Yep.
是的
Okay, here's my cover.
好了 记住我的假身份
My name is Sherwin LeMonde,
我叫舍温·莱蒙德
sculptor, painter, full-time barista.
雕刻家 画家 全职咖啡师
But once I sell my first piece, part-time barista.
但是等我卖♥♥掉我的大作 就是兼♥职♥咖啡师了
Oh, nice.
哦 不错
I'm Donald Hoberman-Seitz.
我叫唐纳德·霍伯曼-塞茨
I wear glasses.
我戴着眼镜
Is that all you got?
就这些
Sorry, I spent the cab ride here imagining
不好意思 打车来的路上
me and Genevieve kissing.
我一直在幻想和吉纳维芙接吻
Okay, just let me do the talking.
好吧 问话的事就交给我了
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表