剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
这就是你的发言
'Cause I didn't understand why people care so much about their dumb dogs
因为我不懂为什么人们这么在乎他们蠢兮兮的狗
till I got a dumb dog myself.
直到我自己有了一只狗
I've only had Arlo for a day and a half,
我只养了Arlo一天半
but if anything happened to him,
但如果他出了任何事
I would kill everyone in this room and then myself.
我会杀了这个房♥间里的所有人然后自杀
Very violent eulogy, I like it.
非常暴♥力♥的颂词 我喜欢
Charles, I'm sorry.
Charles 我很抱歉
You don't have to get over it.
你不需要尽快跨过这道坎
Take as long as you want.
尽情沉浸在悲伤吧
Scully, it's time.
Scully 就现在
Okay, thank you.
好的 谢谢你
Good news, Garibaldi's phone number's still active,
好消息 Garibaldi的手♥机♥号♥还在使用
so they were able to locate him.
所以他们能够找出他的位置
SWAT just picked him up, so that's that.
特警刚刚抓住了他 就是这样
Yeah, that's that.
是啊 就是这样
Perfect timing as our quarantine has finally ended
完美的时间 我们的隔离期终于结束了
and our goiters are gone.
甲状腺肿块也终于消了
Yes, indeed.
是啊 没错
We're free to go outside and lick whoever's eyeballs we'd like.
我们可以出门去 想舔谁的眼珠就舔谁的眼珠
Inaccurate, no one is ever free to do that.
不太对 没人有这个权力
Yeah, you're right.
好吧 你是对的
Anyhow, I am out.
不管怎样 我出去了
Wait a minute.
等一等
I'm sorry I yelled at you.
我很抱歉之前冲你吼叫
I was too proud to admit I was lonely.
我太骄傲了 所以我不想承认我很孤单
So thank you.
所以谢谢你
You're welcome.
不用客气
Ain't no thang.
不算事儿
No, it is a thang, and an even bigger thang
不 这算事儿 更算事儿的是你
is that you brought me back to the Nine-Nine,
让我回到了99分局
and I will always be grateful for that.
我会永远感激这件事的
So, here.
所以这个
This is for you.
这是给你的
Sour candies. I missed you so much.
酸糖果 我想死你们了
This burns.
疼死我了
Thank you for this gift.
多谢你的礼物
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表