剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
It's all right. Thank you.
没关系 谢谢
Here you go.
给你
Thank you. Thank you so, so much.
谢谢 非常感谢
Not thank you. Not thank you at all, you dirtbag.
不谢谢 一点都不谢谢 你个垃圾
Hey, Cortez!
科尔特斯
What's going on with you and that doctor?
你跟那个医生怎么回事
You seem real tight with him.
关系貌似很好啊
No, we're not tight. I barely know him.
不 没什么好的 一点都不熟
So why were you hugging him?
那你干嘛要抱他
My last appeal got denied, so he was comforting me.
我的上诉被拒了 他在安慰我
He's a sensitive guy. Maybe because of his Jewish faith.
他是个感性的人 可能因为他信犹太教吧
I want to talk to him. Alone.
我要跟他谈谈 单独谈
Oh. About something medical? Or...
是看病吗 还是...
What did I tell you about asking too many questions?
我是怎么跟你说问题太多的人来着
Right. That's that thing you killed a bunch of bitches for.
对了 那是你杀了一群婊♥子♥的原因
Ah. Got it. Sorry.
知道了 对不起
We've been watching this guy all day.
我们已经监视他一整天了
Can't believe we haven't even arrested him yet.
真不敢相信居然还没逮捕他
We know he's the guy.
明明已经确定是他了
We have to build a case first.
我们得先掌握证据
4:13 p.M. Subject finishes his coffee. Or tea.
下午四点十三分 目标喝完了咖啡 或者是茶
Mark the beverage as "Unknown."
把饮料标记为"未知"
Detectives.
警探们好
What does the FBI database
联邦调查局的数据库
tell us about Whealon and Figgis?
有什么关于惠伦和菲吉斯的信息
Both of their files were completely wiped.
他们俩的档案全都被删除了
I've never seen that before.
我从没见过这种情况
Yeah, that's because he's guilty,
那是因为他有罪
and we're just sitting here watching him eat a peach.
而我们只是坐在这看他吃桃子
That's a nectarine.
那是个油桃
It's either a nectarine or a peach.
不是油桃就是桃子
Just write "Unknown stone fruit."
就写"未知有核水果"吧
There can't just be digital files.
不可能只有电子档案的
There must be hard copies.
肯定会有纸质档案
Those are all under lock and key in the archives.
那些都锁在档案室里
If I asked for clearance, they could alert him.
如果我申请查阅 可能会打草惊蛇
Interesting.
有趣
So what you're saying is our only option
照你这么说 我们只好
is to break into the FBI and steal the file.
闯入♥联♥邦调查局偷走档案
Don't be absurd.
别扯淡了
Bob, I apologize for the absurdity.
鲍勃 我为他扯的淡向你道歉
I see no absurdity.
我觉得不是扯淡
Actually, I think Peralta's right.
实际上 我认为佩拉尔塔说得对
Let's plan a heist.
咱们来策划一起劫案吧
Bob?
鲍勃
Blueprints for the New York Headquarters of the FBI.
联邦调查局纽约总部的设计图
The file we're looking for
我们要找的资料
is in the archive room, here, in the basement.
在档案室 这里 地下室
We will be represented by these things I had in my pocket.
就用我兜里的东西代表我们几个吧
All I had was lint. Just a pocketful of lint.
只有绒球 我兜里只有绒球
Everybody remember what your lint looks like.
大家都记住自己的绒球长啥样
My lint is round.
我的绒球是圆的
My lint is approximately 1 centimeter in diameter.
我的绒球直径约一厘米
My lint is blue. My lint is oblong.
我的绒球是蓝色的 我的绒球是椭圆的
My lint is approximately 1/2 centimeter in length.
我的绒球长约半厘米
My lint is also blue.
我的绒球也是蓝色的
Wow, so no pushback on the lint thing? This is great.
都不反对用线头吗 那太好了
Now, I can give you clearance to get in the front door,
我可以让你们顺利进入前门
but getting into the archive is another matter.
但要进档案室又是另一回事了
If I go into this bathroom, I could climb through this vent,
如果能进到这个卫生间 我就能顺着这个通风口
drop down into the archive room, and steal the file.
顺着爬到档案室 然后盗取文件
How are you gonna get out?
你怎么出来呢
Pull myself back up the way I came in.
爬上去原路返回
What? I can do a pull-up. Terry will teach me.
干嘛 我可以做引体向上 泰瑞会教我的
This whole area is video-monitored
这整片区域都由这里的保卫
by this guard here.
视频监控
I can distract him with conversation.
我可以借聊天分散他的注意力
What do you know about him?
你了解他什么情况吗
Watches a lot of TV.
他看很多电视剧
I heard him mention "Sex and the City."
我听他提过《欲望都市》
Then I will discuss both of those shows with him.
那我就跟他聊聊这两部剧
Ooh. "Sex and the City" is one show.
《欲望都市》是一部电视剧
It's not a show called "Sex"
不是一部叫《欲望》
and then another show called "The City."
另一部叫《都市》
Okay. Good start.
好吧 开了个好头
Now I know that.
现在我就懂了
I can disable the security DVRs,
我可以关掉监控录像
but I need some way of getting to a station unnoticed.
但我需要设法悄悄靠近操作台
I have an idea on how to smuggle you in,
我有个主意能把你偷偷送进去
but it'll be a tight fit.
不过会有点挤
I'm flexible. I do a lot of yoga.
我柔韧性很好 我练了很久瑜伽
You do yoga?
你练瑜伽
Helps keep me centered. If you ask me about it again,
有助我集中注意力 要是你再问一次
I'll hunt you down and rip your face off.
我会追杀你然后把你脸皮撕掉
Okay. Great. Good plan. I won't ask you about it again.
行 很好 好计划 我不会再问了
I got the DVRs.
我负责搞定监控
Actually, that's my lint. My lint is oblong.
实际上 那是我的绒球 我的绒球是椭圆形的
My lint is blue.
我的绒球是蓝色的
Okay! Sounds like we've got a plan. Let's get to training.
好了 看来我们已经做好了计划 那就开始训练吧
Why does she want to meet with me?
她为什么要见我
You think our cover's blown?
你觉得我们暴露了吗
I don't know, but, just to be safe,
我不知道 不过为了安全起见
let's review your backstory.
我们来复习下你的背景故事
I went to Yeshiva med school, residency at Mount Sinai,
我上的是叶史瓦医学院 在西奈山医院做住院医
my best friend is Yacob Peralberg,
我最好的朋友是杰科比·佩尔贝格
and we share everything with each other.
我们对彼此畅无不言
Can't imagine that last part coming up, but okay.
没想到会有最后这部分 不过还行
You got this.
你行的
Well, Isabel,
伊莎贝尔
your baby's head is the perfect size.
你的胎儿头部大小正好
Oh, thank you, doctor.
谢谢 大夫
Still gonna hurt when it comes out. Get ready for that.
不过生产的时候还是会痛的 做好准备吧
So you're Dr. Schwartz.
你就是施瓦茨医生
That's me. L'chaim. How can I help you?
是我 你好啊 我能为你效劳吗
I've been watching you ever since you showed up here.
从你一露面我就在观察你
You don't seem like the other doctors that we've had.
你似乎跟以前那些医生都不一样
It's funny... my best friend, Yacob, is always saying that.
有趣... 我最好的朋友杰科比也常这么说
Cut the crap.
废话少说
We both know why I'm here. We do?
你我都清楚我来这的原因 是吗
Your heart's beating a mile a minute.
你的心跳已超速
It's not because I'm nervous!
并不是因为我紧张了
Cortez says that you're sensitive. I like that.
科尔特斯说你很感性 我喜欢
I've only been with cheating scum.
我只跟骗人的渣男在过一起
Until now.
直到现在
Everything okay in here?
出什么事了吗
Yeah. We're all good.
没事 一切正常
He was just checking me out.
他刚在给我检查身体
And I will see you soon, doctor?
我会很快再来的 医生
Later.
回见
Yeah. Later.
回见
Curse this perfect butt.
都怪这个完美的屁♥股♥
How dare you, sir?
你怎么能这么说 长官
Do you really think we would leak information on purpose?
你真的以为我们会故意泄露消息吗
No. We think you're dum-dums and you did it by accident.
不 我们认为你们两个笨蛋无意中说漏了
Oh. Well, that's very possible.
好吧 那倒是很有可能
Yeah, I could see that.
是 我觉得也是
The briefing was a week ago.
那次晨会是一周前开的
Just tell us everyone you talked to since then.
告诉我们你们之后接触过的所有人
Well, let's see. On Saturday, I got together with my friends,
我想想 星期六 我跟朋友们聚会
and we went to the dog track.
我们去看了赛狗
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表