剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
I want names.
给我说名字
What?
什么
We don't have time to play games, Steven.
我们没时间陪你玩儿 Steven
That's it. I'm pulling her.
到此为止了 我要把她拽出来
No, no, let her keep going.
先别 让她继续
Question two...
第二个问题
Who on the lacrosse team is into me,
长曲棍球队里又有谁看上我了
and which one them aged the best?
他们里面哪个出落得最好
In 4,000 feet, stay straight.
前方1.2公里保持直行
You interrupted the song for that?
就为了这个打断这首歌♥
Hello.
你好
Father, I understand
神父 我了解到
you were recently involved
你最近和Eleanor Horstweil
in an automobile accident
发生了一次
with an Eleanor Horstweil.
机动车意外交通事故
Oh, yes, uh, she came up onto the sidewalk
哦 是的 她开上了人行道
and fractured my hip.
把我的臀部撞骨折了
You were a pedestrian?
你当时是步行
Are you technically a pedestrian
坐在长椅上
if you're sitting on a bench?
也算步行吗
Sitting on a bench...
坐在长椅上
Well, okay, I don't want to tell you
好吧 我不是来告诉你要
to drop your suit against her,
撤销对她的起诉
but I sure am getting sleepy.
但是我有一点困了
Excuse me?
你说什么
Yawns a-coming.
我要打哈欠了
I got you.
放倒你了
Hi there. I'm Jake.
你好 我是Jake
This is my best friend, Charles.
这是我最好的朋友Charles
He's trying to have a baby. You get it.
他想要个孩子 就当你明白了
Now, come here, you.
来吧 走了
Charles, I know you're mad,
Charles我知道你很生气
but you have to talk to me.
但是你还是得和我说话
It's funny how getting tased in the back
有意思的是 背部被电击
can break your heart
会伤了人的心
and also really hurt your back.
同时后背也疼得要死
I'm sorry.
对不起
I really wanted to be a papa,
我真的很想当一个父亲
and you ruined it.
但是你毁了这个机会
You pop-blocked me.
我临门一脚即将当爹时被你拦截了
I know, but I couldn't let you break the law.
我知道 但是我不能让你犯法
And I won't let Eleanor turn you into a bad person.
我也不会让Eleanor把你变成坏人
What other choice do I have?
我还有别的选择吗
There's always a choice, Charles
办法总会有的Charles
And by the way, DNA is not the only thing
而且 不是只有DNA
that makes somebody into a father.
才能让人成为一个父亲
I mean, not that it's any of my business,
我知道这不是我的事儿
but I have biological father, and he's a nightmare.
但是我的生父就像个噩梦
He never played catch with me.
他从来不和我玩接球
He never taught me how to ride a bike.
他从没有教过我骑车
I had to learn how to shave from watching "Home Alone."
我得从<小鬼当家>里学怎么刮胡子
Makes sense; it's like "Die Hard" For kids.
有道理 这就像儿童版的<虎胆龙威>
Plus, is this how you really want it to go?
而且 你真的想让事情这么发展吗
Eleanor controlling your life,
让Eleanor掌控你的生活
ruining your career?
毁了你的前途
So what do I do?
那我该怎么办
Honestly, I don't know.
说实话 我也不知道
But I do know that you're gonna be a great dad
但是我可以确定你会成为一个好父亲的
with or without your--
不管有没有你的
Boyle oil. Nope, not gonna say it.
Boyle精华 不 我是不会说出这个词的
But you will.
但你肯定会当上父亲的
There's still time left on Eleanor's deadline.
离Eleanor说的期限还有时间
I'm gonna unlock this door.
我要开门了
You do what you got to do.
想做什么就做吧
That seems like a bad sign.
那看起来像是不好的兆头
Hey, Santiago,
嘿 Santiago
you know why you didn't get into SAM-SAM?
你知道为什么你没进星师星弟吗
Probably because I used
也许是因为我的自荐信
a modern format on my cover letter
用了现代板式
that put my email above my home address.
邮箱地址排版在家庭住址上面
Why take such a risk?
干嘛要冒这个风险呢
No, I sent the recommendation letter
不 是我把推荐信
to the wrong place.
送错了地方
I thought you were applying
我以为你是申请导师
to be a mentor, not a mentee.
而不是学员
You thought I wanted to be a SAM, not a SAM?
你认为我想当星师 而不是星弟
Are you insane?
你疯了吗
Well, you should be a SAM.
可是你应该成为一个星师
No, I should be a SAM.
不 我应该是星弟
We got to start saying something other than SAM
我们别用简称了
because we are barreling toward a misunderstanding.
一会儿就弄糊涂了
Amy, you are ready to be teaching others.
Amy 你已经可以辅♥导♥别人了
I made a call;
我打了个电♥话♥
you're going to be a mentor.
你可以去当导师了
Oh, my God...
哦 天哪
Sergeant, I'm so sorry
警长 我对我质疑你公正的行为
for ever questioning your integrity.
表示抱歉
Thank you so much--
真是太感谢了
No, no, no, stand back.
别过来 往后站一点
Look, I'm still very scared of you.
我还怕着你呢
Good news. I got Steven to talk.
好消息 我让Steven招了
Diaz, fantastic. How did you do it?
Diaz 太棒了 你怎么做到的
Did you finally show him the municipal court website
你是不是最终还是让他看了市政法♥院♥的网站
and the pulldown menus you can't click on?
还有那个不能点击的下拉菜单
No, I found something we bonded over.
不 我找到了我们的共同点
She didn't even know who I was.
她都不知道我是谁
And we were good friends.
我们曾经非常要好
On more than one occasion, she's called me Gina.
她叫我Gina不止一次了
That's her own name.
那可是她自己的名字
No, she didn't.
不会吧这都可以
We complained about Gina for an hour,
我们吐槽了Gina一个小时
and then he opened up-gave me the name
然后他敞开心扉
of the guy he works for.
给我说了他是为谁做事的
I have never been so insulted in my entire life.
我一辈子都没被这样侮辱过
I'm not gonna work cases for you guys anymore.
我不会再为你们办案子了
We were never going to ask you to.
我们也不会让你办的
You just lost your best detective.
你刚失去了你最好的警探
Charles, thank God. What happened?
Charles 谢天谢地 发生什么了
I did it. Did what?
我做到了 做到什么了
I'm freaking out over here;
我在这儿担惊受怕
you stormed off.
你刚刚急匆匆的走了
Yeah, because I was inspired by you.
是啊 因为我被你鼓舞了
I ran all the way to Eleanor's house to tell her off.
我一路跑到Eleanor家斥责了她
What do you want, Chunk?
你想干嘛 胖墩儿
To let you know you can keep my sperm.
我来告诉你留着我的精♥子♥吧
I don't need it.
我不需要了
I'm in love and I'm going to be a dad,
我恋爱了我还要做一个父亲
and there's nothing you could do to stop me.
你无论如何都无法阻拦我
So good-bye forever.
再也不见了
Oh, and one more thing--
哦 对了
tell Hercules I'll see him at spin class on Sunday.
转告Hercules周日单车课程见
Now good-bye!
这回真再见了
How do you guys feel? Great.
你们感觉怎么样 很好
We were looking at possible donors on the way over.
我们在来这儿的路上一直在找可能的捐赠者
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Check out this guy.
对对对 看看这个人
I like him; he went to Yale.
我喜欢他 他是耶鲁大学的
Oh, wait, that says "Yeal University."
等等 这上面写的是"耶噜"大学
Swipe him off.
他出局了
This is fun-oh, that's weird.
真有意思 诶 奇怪
That guy kind of looks like my dad.
这个人看着像我爸爸
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表