剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
弄的我的皮肤火♥辣♥辣的
Why'd you do that?
你为什么要那样做
Oh, let me guess. Dumb mistake.
让我猜猜 愚蠢的错误吧
No, dumb choice.
错 是愚蠢的选择
I didn't want to sit around and wait for somebody
我不想干坐着
to clean up my mess.
等着别人来救我
Hmm, I guess I got through to you.
看来我的话你听进去了
Yeah.
是啊
Also, after you fell asleep, Boyle really laid into me.
而且你睡着以后 Boyle真的谴责了我
It was brutal.
无情的谴责啊
I got to say, Jake, this time,
我必须得说 Jake 这一次
I think you're only 99% right.
我认为你只对了百分之99
We're rolling. No!
该翻身了 不
Argh!
啊
Well, can you see anything from up there?
你在上面能看到些什么吗
Yes, I can
可以啊 能看到
Stink Puddle Manor, about 65 trees sunward.
臭水坑庄园 太阳方向大概65棵树的距离
Man, one day in the woods,
老天 在森林里才呆一天
and I'm freakin' Lewis and Clark up here.
我简直就是无敌探险家了
Thank you for coming, Diaz.
谢谢你过来 Diaz
I want to apologize for yesterday.
我想为昨天的事道歉
Inserting myself into my employee's breakup
插手我的下属和我侄子的分手
with my nephew somehow, uh, backfired.
结果 适得其反
It's not your fault.
不是你的错
I'm the one that made a scene like a dumb, crying baby.
是我当众出丑 哭得像个傻子
I'm considering having my tear ducts melted shut.
我考虑去切除我的泪腺
It's not the end of the world to feel...
其实有感情并不是件
things.
坏事
I guess not.
可能吧
It's up there.
确实存在
The thing is, I really care about Marcus,
问题是 我真的很在意Marcus
but he wanted to get married,
但是他想结婚
and I'm just not ready for that.
而我还没准备好
And if I'm not ready with a guy as great as Marcus, then...
如果像Marcus这么好的人 我都不想嫁
what if I'm never ready?
那我是不是永远都不想嫁呢
What if that was it,
如果这次
my one chance at love?
就是我唯一一次真爱呢
What if I never get a second chance?
如果我再也没有机会了呢
I don't know. I'm just...
我不知道 我只是
I'm just sad.
只是很伤心
Well, I understand.
我懂的
It must be very difficult.
一定很难过
Wait, are you crying?
等等 你在哭吗
Yes.
是啊
Thank you for acknowledging my feelings.
谢谢你倾听我的感受
Thank you for acknowledging mine.
也谢谢你倾听我的
We're both great at this.
咱俩太擅长这个了
Hey, sport.
嘿 朋友
You look a little D in the D.
你看起来有点"垂丧情低"啊
D for "Down in dumps," Respectively.
垂头丧气 情绪低落 的分别缩写
Probably easier to just not abbreviate
如果你还得解释的话
if you have to explain it.
那还不如不缩写呢
Agree to D.
保留意见
I wanted to talk to you about yesterday.
我想和你谈谈昨天的事
Yeah, thank you for all your help with the presentation.
恩 谢谢你帮我做展示
And I'm sorry you had to waste your talent
抱歉把你的才能浪费在
on such a stupid product.
这么个愚蠢的产品上
Without product makers like you,
没有你们这种制♥造♥者
us dazzle-doves wouldn't have nothing
我们这样的能人哪有机会
to shake our wings over.
发光发热啊
Yeah, but my invention was useless.
是啊 但是我的发明完全没用
No, that scum was wrong.
才不是 那个人♥渣♥说错了
I showed the Shoulder Nova to a girl in my building.
我把"肩上新星"给我楼里的一个女孩介绍了
She's like a mini Amy, and she loved it.
她就像是个小版的你 她非常喜欢
She said she was gonna break the world record
她说她要打破快速阅读的
for speed-reading.
世界纪录
Psh! Yeah.
切 是啊
Like some little girl's gonna take down Yuri Jurgonav.
好像一个小女孩能打败Yuri Jurgonav似的
Anyway, I know it wasn't what you wanted,
总之 我知道这和你想要的不一样
but you still made a difference.
但对你还是产生了一点影响的
Thanks, Gina.
谢谢你 Gina
I guess I did make a D.
我想我确实"产影"了
Don't steal my thing. Okay.
别学我的风格 好
That's all I ask. I won't.
我就这点要求 记住了
Hey, Sarge.
警长
Why'd you want us to meet you out here?
让我们上来这里干什么啊
To thank you guys for the weekend.
谢谢你们陪我过周末
Really? It was a total disaster.
真的吗 那简直是场灾难啊
Not a total disaster.
也不完全是
None of us got sick from that dog water.
没人因为那些死过狗的水而生病啊
You drank that? No.
你喝了那水 没
Look, Jake, you were right.
听着 Jake 你是对的
I have kind of forgotten how to have fun.
我有点忘记怎么找开心了
I'm going to try to work on that, so...
我得努力找回来 所以
The fireworks you made me surrender
我们回到纽约时
when we reentered New York!
你让我上缴的烟花
Uh-huh. Fun Terry's back.
嗯哼 有趣Terry回来啦
We're gonna set 'em off in a big pile, all at once.
我们来一次把它们全部点燃吧
By shooting our guns at them?
开枪点燃吗
What? No No.
什么 不行 当然不行
We're going to set 'em off like normal people.
我们要像其他人一样正常点燃它们
Oh. That's good too.
噢 那也不错
Here we go.
开始了
See how fun this is?
看这多好玩啊
Original Terry would have been worried
原来的Terry会担心
that we're standing too close and need safety goggles,
我们站得太近 需要带安全眼镜
and he would have been absolutely right.
而他绝对是对的
We're way too close. Run!
我们离得太近了 快跑
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表