剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
He's a good cop and an honest person,
他是个负责的警♥察♥ 是个老实人
and when we go on stakeouts, we do listen to Toni Braxton
我们巡逻的时候 确实听Toni Braxton
and it's super sad and it's awesome.
老悲伤了 简直太好听
I can't believe I'm saying this, Stevie,
没想到我会跟你说这些 Stevie
but I gotta report you.
但是我要举报你
Ow!
痛死了
Did you just Donkey Kong punch me?
你居然给了我一记金刚拳
There's no room to regular punch you.
地方太小 没法儿按常理出牌
Ooh, all right. It's on.
啊 决定了 揍死你
Ahh! What's going on?
卧♥槽♥ 怎么回事
He did plant the drugs. You trusted me.
毒品还真是他放的 你相信我了
Oww!
卧♥槽♥
Son of a bitch! I hope there's room in this fight for three.
臭不要脸的 我真希望空间大点 能让三个人打架
There's not.
没那么大空间啦
You have a 2:30 meeting with small head big body.
您两点半和小头大个子有个会
I forgot to take his name.
忘了记下他的名字
D.A. Brayburn. Deputy Inspector Flynt,
地方法♥院♥检察官Brayburn 副巡警Flynt
do you mind if we have a meeting here in the office?
你不介意在办公室里开个会吧
Actually, I do mind.
其实 我介意
I'm not really in the mood for company.
我现在没心情跟你们呆在一起
I just had a bad loss in an online poker game.
刚刚在网上打牌输得一塌糊涂
Of course. Anything for our guests.
当然可以 您是客人 悉听尊便
Get back here, you crap basket.
给我滚过来 你个垃圾
You're going down!
你死定了
Help! He's attacking me for no reason!
救命 他莫名其妙就打我
Stevie Schillens, you have the right to remain...
Stevie Schillens 你有权保持
A loser. Noice.
人♥渣♥形象 说得好
But, now legally, I have to start over, Charles.
但是法律上 我得重新说了 Charles
Stevie Schill--Oh!
Stevie Schill 卧♥槽♥
Get off him. We just made up.
起开 我们刚和好
Paul? I thought we had something.
Paul 我还以为我俩处得来
Get nine-eight.
把九十八区的人叫过来
Hope your dog will help with neck pain.
但愿你的狗还能帮你治脖子痛
Oh! She doesn't help with any pain.
她啥痛也治不了
I made it up.
都是我胡诌的
Ha! I knew it!
哈 我就知道
Hey, Ellen. I got your farm girl.
嘿 Ellen 我拿了你的村姑
You wouldn't.
你不是吧
Bessy!
Bessy
Terry got his computer back.
Terry把电脑抢回来了
Oh, come on!
不是吧
Sarge, take off your shirt!
警官 把衬衫脱了
It's restricting your movement.
穿着限制行动
What the hell is going on here?
这里到底他妈怎么回事
Yeah. What are you guys doing?
就是 你们干嘛呢
Brawling with other police officers?
跟其他警♥察♥打架
What were you thinking?
你们怎么想的
Sir, I had nothing to do with it.
警长 不关我的事
I was arresting a dirty cop.
我只是逮捕了一名肮脏不堪的警♥察♥
I heard you scream out "I love this!"
我听到你大喊"爱死这个了"
Yes. "This" Being justice.
是的 "这个"指的是"正义"
I love justice.
爱死正义了
And to make matters worse,
更糟糕的是
our radiator was broken during your wild street-ball scrum.
就在你们大闹警局的时候 暖气片坏了
So now we have no heat.
没暖气供应了
Which means we'll have to work in the freezing cold,
也就是说 我们冻死也得干活
and our guests from the nine-eight
九十八区的客人们
will have to relocate again.
又得重新找地方
No smiles. No smiles.
不许笑 不许笑
This is a sad day for our precinct.
今天是我们警局的衰日
Dismissed.
解散
Captain. You know what's kinda weird?
警监 你不觉得有点奇怪吗
There was no one was fighting over by the radiator.
当时并没有人在暖气片边上打架
You were the only person standing near it.
只有您站在那儿
I suppose, in the hubbub,
可能是在骚乱中
I may have tripped and busted a pipe.
我不慎绊倒 摔破了管道
I knew it!
我就知道
I knew you couldn't stand having someone in your space.
我就知道你不能忍♥受别人入侵你的领域
He used my letter opener to cut his tuna sandwich in half!
他居然用我的开信刀切金枪鱼三明治
You were right.
你是对的
They were disrespectful and had to go.
他们太不尊重人了 该趁早滚
And, yes, sometimes you have to come up with a creative solution.
而且 有时候你是得想点有创意的办法
And sometimes just a bunch of dudes need to get into a room
有时候只要一群人进来
and just--
然后
"Take that! Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!"
"吃我一拳 我打 我打 我打打打"
That's not the lesson here.
这不是我想表达的
Okay, Captain.
好的 警监
**Unbreak my heart say you'll love me again*
*抚平我的心再说你爱我
You know what, I like this song.
其实 我还蛮喜欢这首歌♥的
**Undo this hurt you caused*
*抹去这些你引起的痛苦
Hey, you don't get to sing. Shut up.
不许你唱 闭嘴
The nerve. Unbelievable.
胆儿挺肥 难以置信
**Uncry these tears*
*擦干这些眼泪
**I cried so many nights*
*我哭泣了太多的夜晚
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表