剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Great, which direction should I go?
不错 我应该往哪个方向
What's going on? I can hear your lips moving.
怎么了 我可以听见你们嘴唇在动
Ah! Are you guys kissing?
呃 你们在接吻么
What? No.
什么 没有
Charles, stop always asking that.
Charles 别总是问这个
Look, I'm sorry, but you have to stay in the car.
抱歉 但是你必须待在车里
That's a mistake!
这是个错误
My super senses are a tool you can't afford to leave
我的超级感官是一把利器
in the tool chest.
你不能把它留在工具箱里
Take me out of the box and put me on your belt.
把我从箱子里拿出来 别在你的腰上
I'm sorry, but you'd only slow us down.
抱歉 但是你只会拖累我们
And that's exactly what Cheddar wants.
这么一来Cheddar就称心如意了
That's right.
没错
I'm onto you, you slippery little bastard.
我盯上你了 你这个狡猾的畜生
Gina, come on.
Gina 快点
You can do your Internet socializing in the truck.
你可以在车上玩你的网络社交
Okay, cool, I just have to tie my shoe real quick.
好 我先系一下鞋带
Tying it.
正在系
Call Jake Peralta.
打给Jake Peralta
Gina, hey, how's the stalling?
Gine 嘿 拖延战术怎么样了
Great; the tow truck just got here,
还不错 拖车刚刚来了
so that'll buy us at least an hour.
这能给我们争取至少一个小时
Tow truck? What the hell did you do to my car?
拖车 你把我的车怎么样了
Bitch, I told you I was gonna wreck it.
贱♥人♥ 我告诉你了我要毁了你的车
You did. You did.
你说了 你说了
All right, well, we're about to go follow up on a lead right now.
好吧 我们正要去跟进一条线索
Great; I'm gonna rip a bunch of wires out of your dashboard.
很好 我要从你的仪表板里扯一堆线出来
What? No, don't! Gina...
什么 不 Gina
I got nothing. Did you find Cheddar?
我什么也没找到 你找到Cheddar了吗
Close. I found Shredder.
差不多 我找到了Shredder
Shredder, no! No, Shredder!
Shredder 不 Shredder
You're not Cheddar!
你不是Cheddar
I know it looks bad, but we're gonna find him.
我知道情况看起来很差 但我们要找到他
Right after we find Charles.
在我们找到Charles之后
Charles is gone. We lost Charles.
Charles没了 我们弄丢了Charles
What? Charles? Charles!
什么 Charles Charles
Here, boy!
这儿 宝贝
Here, boy!
到这儿来 宝贝
Oh, I should've known I was gonna lose Charles.
我应该意识到我会弄丢Charles
He's so pocket-sized. He could be hidden anywhere!
他太小了简直可以藏在任何地方
Jake, we need to focus on Cheddar.
Jake 我们得把重心放在Cheddar身上
Charles is a grown man. He can take care of himself.
Charles是个成人了 他能自己照顾自己
No, he's not. He's a Charles, all right?
不他不是 他只是一只Charles好么
And he's blind!
他还瞎了
Oh, God, he's probably already dead.
天啊 他可能已经死了
Right? So let's not waste any resources on him.
是吗 那我们别浪费资源找他了
Wait, it's Charles.
等一下 是Charles
Charles? Jake? Is that you?
Charles Jake 是你吗
I can't see my phone.
我看不见我的电♥话♥
I've dialed over 40 wrong numbers.
我已经播了超过40个错误号♥码了
It's me. I found Cheddar.
是我 我找到Cheddar了
He found Cheddar!
他找到Cheddar了
Which is why I was like, "We need to go to him."
这就是为什么我说 "我们得去找他"
Charles, where are you?
Charles 你在哪
I've got him cornered in some bushes,
我把他堵在一堆灌木丛里
but I don't know where I am, and my...
但是我不知道我在哪
Wait, stop talking.
等下 别说话
I'm hearing something in the background.
我听见了什么背景里的声音
What is that, a train and a girl whimpering?
那是什么 一辆火车和一个呜咽的女孩
That's me; I'm so scared you're not gonna find me.
是我 我太害怕你找不到我了
Charles, don't move. I know exactly where you are.
Charles别动 我知道你的确切位置了
He's at the entrance by 7th Street.
他在第七街入口处
I used to hang out there all the time.
我曾经老去那玩
Doing what?
玩什么
Aw! I boofed it.
嗷 我玩脱了
Nothing. Cool stuff. Having sex.
没什么 很酷的 做♥爱♥做的事
Anyways, it doesn't matter. Let's go.
总之不重要 我们快走
Aah! Hey, Sarge.
啊 嘿警长
I've been waiting for you. In here?
我一直在等你 在这
Yeah, I wanted to have a private conversation.
嗯我想单独和你谈谈
Do you think Diaz noticed
你认为Diaz有没有注意
that I freaked out a little when she asked me out?
当她约我出去的时候我吓了一跳
You mean the way your eyes popped out of your head
你是说你的眼球从眼眶里冒出来
and you sprinted away at full speed?
然后你转身就跑吗
Yeah, I think she noticed. Damn it.
是 我觉得她注意到了 该死
I'm in kind of a weird head space right now.
我现在很混乱
I've got a lot on my plate, emotionally speaking.
有很多情感上的事要处理
And flirting's one thing, but a relationship?
调情是一回事 但是谈恋爱完全是另一♥码♥事
Well...
好吧
The last time I let myself fall for someone was Katya.
我上一次爱上的人是Katya
She was a bartender at the Garbage Box,
她是垃圾箱俱乐部的侍应
second-rate strip club my mob buddies and I used to go to.
那是一个二流的脱衣舞夜店 我和我从前的那帮"兄弟"经常去
She was a sweet girl, but I couldn't save her from the pole.
她是个可爱的女孩 但我没能救她离开钢管
Oh, she started stripping? Nope.
噢她开始跳脱衣舞了吗 没
Boss impaled her on a pole when he caught her skimming tips.
老板发现她谎报小费之后 把她钉在了钢管上了
Ooh! Damn, dude.
天啊
Look, coming back from 12 years undercover is not easy for anyone.
卧底12年之后再回来对谁都不是件容易的事
I'm sure Diaz gets it.
我确定Diaz会理解的
She's so in touch with her feelings.
她太注重情感了
And me, hmm.
而且我 哼
After what I've seen, after what I've done,
在经历过做过这么多事后
I don't know that I deserve to be happy.
我不知道我还配不配开心起来
Of course you do.
你当然可以
Huh.
哈
I never looked at it that way.
我从没有这么想过
Wow. That changes everything.
哇 这简直改变了一切
Ha!
哈
I never even finished my point.
我根本没说完我的想法
No, Sarge, you said it all.
不 警长 你已经说了一切
You just changed my life.
你改变了我的人生
He's got to be here somewhere.
他一定在这附近
What's up, Peralta?
嘿 Peralta
Want to jump in on this tasty sesh?
要过来和我们一起玩吗
Uh, you got the wrong guy. I've never seen you before.
额 你认错人了 我从来没见过你们
Heh, dumb stoner.
一群傻货
He referred to you by name. Hey, there's Charles.
他叫了你的名字啊 嘿 Charles在这儿呢
Jake? Jake? Charles, we're behind you.
Jake Jake Charles 我们在你身后
Look! I found Cheddar.
看 我找到Cheddar啦
I found him. Oh, God.
我找着他了 天呐
I know. Pretty impressive, right?
我知道 超厉害 有没有
It's a proud day for blind people everywhere.
今天 是所有盲人都值得骄傲的日子
Charles... It wasn't easy, though.
Charles 这可不轻松啊
This guy put up quite a fight.
这家伙还奋力抗争来着
But we're good friends now, right?
但我们现在是好朋友了 对吗
Right? You gave me a bunch of kisses.
是谁一直在亲我啊
You gave me a bunch of kisses.
是你一直在亲我啊
Damn it, Charles, it's a possum.
该死的 Charles 你手上是只负鼠
Oh, no.
哦不要啊
Mercifully, the tires have been replaced,
幸运的是所有轮胎都换成新的了
so may I please have the keys?
所以可以把钥匙给我了吗
Okay, but before we go,
好 但是在我们出发之前
can we just choose a nice air freshener from the gift shop?
可以让我在礼品店里选一款不错的空气清新剂吗
You never know when you're gonna find your signature scent.
你永远不会知道什么时候你会找到你的专属香气
I'm not an idiot, Gina; I know for a fact
我不是傻子 Gina 我知道
you've already found your signature scent.
你已经找到了你的专属香气了
Ugh! I have got to stop living my life out loud.
啊 我真的得开始活的低调一点
I've had a hell of a day.
今天真是糟糕透顶
I've got a lot going on in my life,
我的生活中有好多乱子
more than Peralta ruining my house,
比Peralta毁了我家还要糟糕
so can we please drop the charade
所以拜托你不要再演了
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表