剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Wine?
来杯红酒
Yes, thank you so much.
好的 非常感谢
Oh, wow, I love your outfit.
哇 我喜欢你的装扮
I'm an artist, so I get that it's
我是名艺术家 我懂
more than just tight.
这可不是一般的紧身衣
Nick likes to coat women in latex.
尼克喜欢用乳胶包裹女性躯体
He's fascinated by the idea of the human chrysalis
人类在社会的孵化中化蛹成蝶
in society's pupation.
他一直为这个概念而着迷
Hmm, cool.
恩 酷
Human chrysalis and whatnot.
人型蛹什么玩意儿的
Yeah, whatnot.
是啊 这些玩意儿
It's a whatnot.
就是这玩意儿
Yeah, yeah.
是的 是的
I have no idea what a chrysalis is,
我压根不知道什么是蛹
but serious question:
但是说真的
if she farts in that thing,
如果她穿着那衣服放屁
does it blow up like a balloon?
难道不会像吹气球一样鼓起来吗
You have to assume that it would.
让人觉得很有可能
You have to, right?
的确如此 是吧
Yeah. Art is so intense.
是的 艺术圈真不好混
It really is.
确实是这样
Look, there's Nick.
看 尼克在那里
Hey, man. Hey.
嘿 哥们儿 嘿
Is this your work? Yes.
这是你的大作吗 是的
It's good.
真不错
I haven't talked to anyone here, but it almost seems like
我还没和别人探讨过 不过依我看
you're going for a human chrysalis thing.
你对人类和蛹有独到的看法
I'm glad you like it.
很高兴你喜欢
I wish I could take credit, but this is society.
我也期望藉此获取名利 可这社会就是这样
I'm just holding up the mirror.
我只是将它如实写照[直译为竖起镜子]
You meant that literally.
果真如此
Very cool.
不错
Anyhow, I'm a fellow artist named Sherwin.
我也是个艺术家 我叫舍温
I'm Donald Hoberman-Seitz.
我是唐纳德·霍伯曼-塞茨
I wear glasses.
我戴眼镜
So anyway, I was wondering.
我正想着
How'd you get your own gallery?
你是怎么买♥♥得起私人画廊的
It must be really expensive.
肯定很贵吧
Art's not about the money, man.
艺术可无关金钱
Totally.
当然
It's more about the other things.
艺术只关乎于其他什么什么的
Right on.
对啊
This painting is called "Genevieve 416."
这幅画叫"吉纳维芙 416"
What's that all about?
什么意思
Well, April 16th was the day
四月十六号♥那天
my ex, Genevieve, and I covered ourselves with paint
我和前女友吉纳维芙身上涂满颜料
and made love on that canvas for 24 hours straight.
在这块画布上连着做了二十四小时爱
That's pretty pathetic, dude.
太可悲了 哥们
You seem pretty obsessed with Genevieve, huh?
看样子你还在为吉纳维芙着迷啊 是吧
Excuse me? Donald.
什么 唐纳德
I bet it really hurt when she dumped you.
你被甩了肯定很受伤吧
What? Donald, your glasses.
什么 唐纳德 想想眼镜
Where were you July 21st, Mr. Butthead?
七月二十一号♥那天你在哪 混♥蛋♥先生
you were robbing Genevieve's gallery.
你去偷吉纳维芙的画廊了
You framed her,
你陷害了她
and I should arrest you right now.
我现在就应该逮捕你
What are you, cops? What?
你们是警♥察♥吗 什么
No, we're artists.
不 我们是艺术家
And as artists, we question everything,
我们当艺术家的就喜欢问问题
including certain people's whereabouts on particular dates.
比如某些人在某个日期的行踪之类的
Get out of here.
出去
Fine, but we're taking this,
好吧 但我们要拿走这幅
because you don't deserve that memory.
因为你不配拥有那种回忆
That painting is $95,000.
这画九万五千美元
I don't want it anyway.
我本来也不想要
Your penis was on it.
你的生殖器碰过了
Sorry about that.
抱歉
Donald is...
唐纳德 他...
sucks.
太差劲
Hey, you dum-dums.
嘿 两个傻帽
Ice cream.
冰激凌
Moose tracks ice cream.
巧克力花生冰激凌
How do you know?
你怎么知道
Yep, it's definitely ice cream.
肯定是冰激凌
Knew it! They're going down.
我就知道 他们死定了
Also, whoever used this spoon, their body ain't right.
而且用这个勺子的人 健康状况堪忧
Okay, let's say it is ice cream.
好吧 就算是冰激凌吧
But I didn't eat it; I couldn't have.
但不是我吃的 我不能吃
I'm lactose intolerant.
我有乳糖不耐症
Me too.
我也是
I'm super lactose intolerant.
我特别不耐乳糖
You're lying.
胡说
Have you ever seen us eat dairy?
你见过我们吃奶制品吗
You know no one can bear to watch you eat.
没人受得了看你们吃东西
Check.
没错
And...
还有
check.
没错
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不不不不
It's okay, it's okay, it's okay.
算了 算了
I got to say, Boyle.
必须承认 伯耶尔
Nick was pretty defensive.
尼克很警惕
Yeah, and he's a terrible artist.
对 而且是个差劲的艺术家
All he does is have sex on canvases.
只会在画布上做♥爱♥
Any fourth grader could do that.
小学生都能做得到
But...
不过
they shouldn't.
不应该做
No.
对
Hey, Nick doesn't like cops,
嘿 尼克不喜欢警♥察♥
but he didn't do anything wrong.
可他也没犯错
And how would you know?
你怎么知道
I'm his assistant, Dvora.
我是他的助手 德沃拉
He would never set up Genevieve.
他绝不会陷害吉纳维芙的
He's still in love with her.
他还爱着她
He keeps boxes of her old stuff lying around.
装她以前东西的箱子到处都是
Ooh, can we look at, smell, and handle them?
我们能看看 闻闻 摸摸吗
I mean, you know, for the investigation.
当然是出于调查的目的
We're cops.
我们是警♥察♥
Please, take the boxes.
拜托了 都拿走吧
I want them out of here.
我早就想清理掉了
Oh, okay, great.
好 太好了
You wouldn't happen to know where he was
你不会碰巧知道七月二十一号♥时
on July 21st, would you?
他在哪儿吧
Actually, I would.
其实 我知道
He did a performance art piece that entire month.
那个月他一直都在表演行为艺术
He lived in a cage on the street and never left it.
他住在街上的一个笼子里 从没出来过
The whole thing's on video.
全程都录像了
Okay, great.
太好了
Totally.
非常好
We'll just go around back
那我们就过去
and pick up the boxes.
拿箱子了
Oh, one more thing.
还有一件事
Where in this "Cage" Did he go to the bathroom?
他在这笼子里怎么上厕所
Bucket. Okay, gross.
桶里解决 好吧 恶心
Have a good night.
祝你今晚开心
Sir, I saw my poster on the subway this morning.
长官 我今早在地铁上看到我的海报了
Well, you must feel like a celebrity,
是不是觉得自己一夜爆红了
a regular Ira Glass.
像名嘴一样
They put a Hitler mustache on me.
他们在我脸上画了希♥特♥勒♥的胡子
Yes, this is unfortunate,
确实让人不快
but let's not overreact to one graffito.
但只是一张涂鸦而已 不必反应过度
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表