剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
even if it's Dianne Wiest.
哪怕受害人是Dianne Wiest
Oh, my God, I can't believe I'm gonna meet Dianne Wiest!
哦 我的天啊 不敢相信我马上就要见到Dianne Wiest了
She's so sexual!
她太性感了
No,
不
our victim...
我们的受害者是
is John...
John
William...
William
Weichselbraun.
Weichselbraun
Remind me who that is again?
是谁
You're kidding. He's a world-renowned oboist,
别开玩笑 他可是世界闻名的双簧管演奏家
first chair with the New York Symphony Orchestra.
纽约交响乐团的首席演奏家
Kevin and I are huge fans of Weichselbraun's work.
我和Kevin是他的忠实粉丝
We are what the Internet sometimes refers to as...
网上经常有人管我们叫做
Weichselbraun fans.
Weichselbraun的粉丝
Not Weichselbrauniacs?
不是Weichselbraun狂热粉
Oh, that's very good.
哦 这个挺不错
I'm gonna use that liberally.
以后我会用的
Anyway, Weichselbraun's $40,000 oboe
无论如何 Weichselbraun价值4万美元的双簧管
was stolen from his apartment,
被从家偷走了
and you need to find it.
你需要找到它
I'd work the case myself if it didn't smack of preferential treatment.
如果不是怕人说我假公济私 我就自己接管这个案子了
Don't worry, sir. I can handle this.
别担心 警监 我能处理好的
So you do think it smacks of preferential treatment?
所以你真的觉得这是假公济私
I don't know what you want me to say.
我不知道你想让我说什么
Okay, you've convinced me. I'll work the case with you.
好吧 你说服我了 我会和你一起处理这个案子的
Great.
好极了
I think you owe me an apology.
我觉得你欠我一个道歉
I'll apologize to you in hell.
给你道歉我就见鬼了
I actually don't know what this is about.
其实我并不知道是怎么回事
Sorry I took such a hard stance.
很抱歉我刚才说话太冲
Holt's celebrity was just some lame oboist.
Holt说的明星其实只是一个名不见经传的双簧管演奏家
Meanwhile, we just linked your little dumb pot bust
但是 我们刚刚通过你的带毒品的小屁孩
to a major narcotics ring.
顺藤摸瓜发现了一个重大贩毒组织
This might be the biggest drug case the Nine-Nine's had in years.
这也许是咱们片区这几年最大的贩毒案了
Cool.
酷
Uh-oh.
等等
I know a real "Cool" When I hear one.
我知道真正的酷是什么语气
That wasn't a real "Cool." What did you do?
刚才那句可不像 你做什么了
Well...
这个嘛
I may have given that very huge drug case
我也许把这个非常重大的毒品案
to Hitchcock and Scully.
给Hitchcock和Scully了
What? In my defense,
什么 我得说
I was pretty sure you were never gonna find out.
我之前很确信你不会发现的
I don't know where Hitchcock and Scully are.
我不知道Hitchcock和Scully哪去了
They're not answering their phones,
他们不接电♥话♥
and they signed our dealer--
而且他们把那个小贩子
the one link to our drug ring--
那个和贩毒组织唯一的联♥系♥
out of holding.
带走了
I swear, if they mess up this case, Jake, it's on you.
我发誓 如果他们把这案子搞砸了 责任都由你来承担
They're detectives.
他们都是职业侦探啦
They've been on the force for 500 years.
他俩都在警局工作了500年了
They know what they're doing.
知道该怎么处理这案子的啦
The only item on Scully's calendar for the entire year
Scully一年里在日历上唯一写下的事件是
is "Eat peanut butter."
吃掉花生酱
Yeah, we got to find them.
有道理 我们必须找到他们
And to do that, we have to think like they do.
我们要用他们的思维方式来思考
I'm going in.
我去了
All right,
好
there's the butt indentation,
这里是屁♥股♥的压痕
and...
然后
I'm docked.
对接成功了
Ugh. Still warm.
恶 还是暖的
All right, residual cushion fart is about a six out of ten.
好了 坐垫里的屁含量大概有百分之六十
He's been gone an hour, maybe two.
他离开了一两个小时了
But where? Hot dogs.
去哪了呢 热狗
They went for hot dogs. How do you know?
他们去买♥♥热狗了 你怎么知道的
There's a water stain on the ceiling in the shape of a bun.
天花板上有一块像热狗面包的水渍
Let's go.
走吧
Excuse me, have you seen Hitchcock and Scully?
请问你有没有看到Hitchcock和Scully
Three times a day for 12 years.
12年来 每天都看到3次
Twice as often since I started serving sweet wieners.
在我开始卖♥♥甜热狗之后 频繁了两倍
Sweet wieners?
甜热狗是啥
It's a normal hot dog with a little chocolate sauce.
就是普通的热狗上面加上一点巧克力酱
One please! No, Jake.
给我来一个 不行 Jake
No, Terry. Have you seen them recently?
别啊 Terry 你最近有见到他们吗
Half hour ago--they ate, and then they took off in a hurry.
半小时前 他们吃完之后很着急地走了
Half an hour.
半小时了
They could be anywhere by now. Nope, there's Scully.
他们去哪都有可能 啊不 Scully就在那里耶
Where's Hitchcock?
Hitchcock呢
I'm taking you guys off your drug case.
我要把那个毒品案收回来
Of course you are.
当然了
Jake said you didn't believe in us.
Jake说了你不信任我们
What? He didn't believe in you either.
什么 他也不信任你们啊
He was just pumping you up with lies so you'd work his case.
他只是奉承你们 好让你们接手他的工作
Jake, is this true?
Jake 他说的是真的吗
I just thought, you know,
我是觉得吧
the two of you might be better off mousing around the old house.
你们俩可以像家鼠一样出来遛遛
Oh, I get it.
哦 我懂的
Just because I got my finger stuck in a glue trap once,
就因为我的手指被老鼠夹夹住一次
I'm a mouse?
我就是老鼠了吗
I got the cheese out, by the way.
顺便说一句 我可把里面的奶酪弄出来了
Oh, my God. Look, man,
天哪 听着
we need to know where Hitchcock is.
我们需要知道Hitchcock在哪
I am ordering you to tell us everything.
我命令你把一切都告诉我们
Fine. We're setting up a sting.
好吧 我们在设一个圈套
I'm going undercover as Tex Dallas,
我化名为Tex Dallas
billionaire oil man from Dallas, Texas,
一个来自德州达拉斯的石油亿万富翁
with ties to the cowboy mafia.
他和牛仔黑♥手♥党♥有着联♥系♥
Oh, boy. Hitchcock's my middle man,
糟糕 Hitchcock是我的中间人
Reno Vegas, mobster from Reno, Las Vegas.
叫Reno Vegas 是来自拉斯维加斯雷诺市的黑帮成员
I said my "Oh, boy" Too soon.
我糟糕说太早了
In 20 minutes, he's going in totally alone, unarmed,
20分钟之内 他将独身 手无寸铁
without a cell phone, to meet with one of their guys to set up a buy.
不带手♥机♥地去与他们的一个成员做交易
So how do you like our plan now?
这计划怎么样
It's a disaster, man! We got to stop it!
简直是惨不忍♥睹 必须马上阻止
Disaster? Tell me one thing that's wrong with Operation Beans.
惨不忍♥睹吗 你倒说出豆子行动哪里不对来啊
Operation Beans?
豆子行动
Good afternoon, sir. I'm Detective Charles Boyle--
下午好 先生 我是Charles Boyle警探
From the Nine-Nine.
来自九九片区
My precinct. I'm the captain, Raymond Holt.
我的片区来的 我是警监Raymond Holt
Okay. Uh, please, come on in.
好吧 请进
I'll show you the back room where they broke in.
我带你们去看他们闯进来的后门
You're an incredibly gracious host, Mr. Weichselbraun.
您真是位亲切的主人 Weichselbraun先生
Wow, that pronunciation is flawless.
哇 你读的真是太准了
I must admit, I'm a bit of a Weichselbrauniac.
我得承认 我是一名Weichselbraun狂热粉
Hmm, I saw you perform Bach's "Oboe Sonata in G Minor"
我曾欣赏了您在布鲁克林音乐学院表演的
at the Brooklyn Academy of Music.
巴♥赫♥的G小调双簧管奏鸣曲
I was in the front row.
我坐在最前排
You were escorted out for gasping too loudly.
你是那个喘气声太大被请出去了的吧
Ah.
没错
This is a pretty modest apartment.
这间公♥寓♥挺朴素的
How did you afford a $40,000 oboe in the first place?
你怎么会买♥♥得起4万刀的双簧管呢
I admit that there's not as much money
我承认 现在干古典音乐这行的人
in classical music as there once was--
挣得没有以前多了
Which is the real crime here.
这才是真正的犯罪啊
Boyle, can I talk to you privately?
Boyle 我能跟你单独说句话吗
Sure.
好
What are you doing? You just insulted our celebrity victim to his face.
你在干什么 你刚刚当面羞辱了我们的名人受害者
You keep saying "Celebrity,"
你一直说他是名人
But he's drying his socks on a George Foreman grill.
但他连袜子都是放在烤炉上晾干的
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表